What's new

a big hello from me!

Species8472

Patron with Honors
Hello all.

Its wonderful to find this site. I've been lurking for weeks and its been a real eye opener.

I've been in Scientology since about 1990 as public and staff and public again - but have considered myself out since around 2003.

Not ready to do a full story yet so just a big hello from me!
:hifive: :happydance:

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
:welcome: to ESMB Species8472

That's about my timeline too! (though never staff). I'm glad you decided to start posting. . . .this is a great place to sort it all out . . . and a lot of fun too!

When you're ready, we love stories here (as you know if you have been lurking).

Glad you are here!
:)TL

dexter gelfand

Patron Meritorious
Lower your shields

Hello all.

Its wonderful to find this site. I've been lurking for weeks and its been a real eye opener.

I've been in Scientology since about 1990 as public and staff and public again - but have considered myself out since around 2003.

Resistance is futile, species 8472:coolwink:

Love, Dex

Telepathetic

Gold Meritorious Patron
WELL LEAVE IF YOU'RE NOT WRITING A STORY!!!!:angry:

Just kidding...:thumbsup: GREAT TO HAVE YOU!!!

But like TL said,we do love stories:yes:

TP

uniquemand

Unbeliever
Species 8472 was a very, very hostile alien species at war with the Borg in Star Trek: Voyager. Captain Janeway used them against the Borg, and the Borg against Species 8472 in order to escape from both of their clutches.

Man, do I have to tell you guys everything?

HappyGirl

Gold Meritorious Patron
I've been lurking for weeks and its been a real eye opener.
:welcome: Species! ESMB is an eye opener? Really? :whistling:
Can't wait to hear your story when you're ready to tell it. By the way, when will that be do you think? :drama:

Species 8472 was a very, very hostile alien species at war with the Borg in Star Trek: Voyager. Captain Janeway used them against the Borg, and the Borg against Species 8472 in order to escape from both of their clutches.

Man, do I have to tell you guys everything?
Hahahaha! I guess so! I had no idea.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
I'm not much of a fan of the 'new' Trek stuff; way too clammy all around. But, 'The Trouble with Tribbles' is very 'anon' relevant :)

Zinj

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hello all.

A big warm hello right back at you Species8472.

Welcome!