What's new

A Christmas letter to our Scientologist friends

Good twin

Floater
It really is a fantastic letter, Feral. Very well written from a guy who has been there, brother.

I think it should get lots of wider play on the Internet, and elsewhere.

In fact, I think that letter should be read by as many people as possible, including all members of the Church of Scientology around the world.

I LOVE bulk mail.......:whistling:

You know we can make this happen fairly easily. I have a database of email addresses of a handful of Scientologists. I suppose others here do too. Maybe we can put all of our "friends" email addys into a CF and do a BMO of Feral's letter.

Can we Alanzo? Please? This will be fun. :yes:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I LOVE bulk mail.......:whistling:

You know we can make this happen fairly easily. I have a database of email addresses of a handful of Scientologists. I suppose others here do too. Maybe we can put all of our "friends" email addys into a CF and do a BMO of Feral's letter.

Can we Alanzo? Please? This will be fun. :yes:

Hmmm.

Let's see...

Since there is no commercial pitch, it can not be considered spam under the CANSPAM act, and it could most definitely be defended under the whistle-blower laws in the US.

This might just work, GT.

Good twin

Floater
Oh goody. Let me know where to dump my favorite Scientologists email addresses. It will be so cool to send this out all at the same time.

:happydance:

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
Just re-read this letter; this is just brilliant. :yes: Feral you rock!

Thought I'd bump this for all the "Xenophone" lurkers. This is a great read!

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
May this be a very merry Christmas and Happy New Year to Mr. and Mrs Feral and all their friends.

Happy Days

Silver Meritorious Patron
Feral and Mrs Pattycakes

Cheers to you both and may you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and an even more prosperous New Year.

Alot has changed since 2008 when you wrote your letter, a change for the better. 2010 has been an enormous year in Australia for holding this Church to account, exposing its human rights abuses and unlawful operating basis.

I'm so looking forward to next year to wrap this up.

All the best, stay safe and happy
Liz

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Perhaps a good way to celebrate International Disagree with L Ron Hubbard Day (December 21, 2010) is to distribute this letter to as many on-lines Scientologists as you know.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
It was such a great idea to do the letter and circulate it as widely as possible. That it got forwarded is the proof of the pudding!

It remains that every time even a ripple can be caused there is the very potential of a tidal wave following.

Keep up the good work !

We have been through pretty much the same thing... yeah a person dropped out of sight without disconnectiong... and nothing from anybody else. We expected floods of disconnects but they never came.

But, in any event, as most of you have found out when you leave your true friends do not abandon you, they do come with you....and do so rather quickly!

A lot more is heard of " If so and so is out of here then so am I " than anything else.

Lurkers, bring your friends out now !

The Great Zorg

Gold Meritorious Patron
Mrs. Feral and I decided we wanted to communicate to our old friends about what we had learned and what was important to us in the last year, even if the CofS believes in disconnection and ex-communication I don't. <snip snip>

:idea: Why not photocopy about 200 of these and spread them all over your previous org area? Coffee shops, stores, hand them out to passers by: you're sure to get a few into the hands of your friends that you had to leave behind. :confused2:

Just a thought. :confused2: