ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

A Coup Against Miscavige if Tommy Tells the Truth?

Discussion in 'David Miscavige and Current Management' started by Poison Ivy, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy Patron

Scientology isn't an Apocalyptic cult. It doesn't make sense that Davey would see annihilation as an end game. I think he's too much of a narcissistic sociopath to want to kill himself if the jig is up. I can see him "defending the compound" - but I don't see him taking out his own minions.

However, given his fits of uncontrolled rage and anger, I do see people getting hurt now that we're in the "end times." People were getting hurt in the relatively good times. I fear for those closest to him. Especially Lou.

2. clamicide

clamicide Gold Meritorious Patron

Every time stuff when nuts in the cult, it seemed like there was an amnesty, or a naming of an SP, and it all started over again. No idea 'who' would take over, but from casual chats with people, there are still very die-hard believers. If Davey does go down, I think he will be named as the "why" for the problems and the machine will grind on a bit longer. Undoing mind-control isn't an overnight action and it seemed that the a-holes were the ones that rose more easily in power--until the a-hole above their post felt threatened.

Scientology just is nothing like real life. Abuse and insanity really does become your 'norm'. And, there are still people who think their eternity rests on whether or not the movement succeeds--a beating or shelling out tons of money doesn't compare to the hell they've come to believe they will inherit if they don't make it to full OT.

3. clamicide

We had at least 3 pc s on-lines when I was in that were convinced they were Ron. I got some briefing at some point that it wasn't possible, because Ron had been in comm with execs and it was confirmed he'd gone on to Target 2. and yet, I still get some people who try to convince me that what I was part of wasn't a cult.:eyeroll:

4. Mimsey Borogrove

Mimsey Borogrove Crusader

why in Gods name do you think for one moment he is going to tell the truth? Mimsey

5. Lermanet_com

Lermanet_com Gold Meritorious Patron

Which is the real reason you are told in the $cientology scam, not to 'talk about your case'... it would not be good to have 3 or 4 Napoleons, a Julius Ceasar and a Hitler or two at each event trying to continually upstage each other.......though it would be quite natural to see this at a home for the criminally insane..

6. NoName

NoName A Girl Has No Name

Or Jesuses. I had an auditor friend tell me that Jesuses were very common.

7. clamicide

Oh yeah... being Jesus was a huge one. That was explained away by it being an implant, and there was a Book 1 auditor that used some technique or other where they had the pc back up from the planet or something in the incident run, until they cogged it was an implant (something like that).

It wasn't until I seriously started reading folders that I realized how many people thought they were someone famous. Stuff like that didn't really come up for me. There was one time that I did run something where I was some incredibly powerful dude, and it was odd to me, because the person doing the action on me had remembered me from that time period. I think that some sort of mind-reading or other unexplained thing took place--he hadn't coached me at all, and I suddenly looked up at him and went OMFG!!! You were (so-and-so), and (somebody else we knew) was XYZ!!!! and, he just sort of laughed and nodded, and gave me a 'whole-track' sort of salute.

Recalling mundane lifetimes is one reason I thought auditing was valid--the one time I did come up with a persona that was famous on earth? I got really pissed at my auditor and didn't want to run the recall, because I was sure it had to be dub-in. It kept fucking reading, and wouldn't clean up on protest, so I just fucking gave him the info, but wasn't happy about it-- think that's when I started questioning the validity of stuff recalled in session.

8. CO2

CO2 Patron Meritorious

having someone tell you, "Jesus loves you" is not all that bad, unless of course, you're in prison.

9. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

Hubbard's BT theory has this loophole fully covered. Just sayin'.

10. Mimsey Borogrove

Mimsey Borogrove Crusader

I never ever ran out being Jesus, as in the Christ. Unless he had a leaf blower. Then - Oh what am I saying. I'll confess. I was the wholly ghost. But I never felt complete in that life either.

Mimsey

11. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

Lol. The Flag Course Supe on GAT Solo NOTs Certainty Course was named Jesus. He was a lovely guy. When I did my Graduation Speech I mentioned that I arrived on SNCC and "the first person I met was Jesus so knew I was in the right place". Only the Aussies laughed! :biggrin:

12. Sindy

Sindy Crusader

Maybe because he's tired of lying?

Maybe because he secretly hates Miscavige (who doesn't)?

Maybe with Leah leaving (as well as all the other failed salvage operations he's been part of) he sees the writing on the wall?

Maybe because under oath he can get away with it?

Maybe because he's already blown before because he couldn't handle the craziness?

Maybe he's not a psychotic masochist?

Maybe....and maybe not.

13. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

For an outsider, it makes more sense to think of Scientology, not as a corporation, but as a criminal gang.

Do you thing the Crips would accept a court-appointed new leader?

Corporate structure means NOTHING. The law means NOTHING. Scientologists who are "in" will follow whoever is in sufficient control of the Sea Org hierarchy that he appears to be the legitimate guy in charge. They will care NOTHING about what some court proclaims.

14. Good twin

Good twin Floater

How many Simon Bolivars did you meet while you were in? I met 3. They each discovered the identity on L10. :eyeroll:

Of course L11 is also known as the new wife rundown. It's where Simon meets Manuela and leaves his db wife. :duh:

THIS was our truth. A Scientologist is incapable of even comprehending the truth.

What did Pooks say? Lying liars lie.

15. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

Is rebellion even possible?

I have a question to do with this thread. Has there ever been, in the history of scn, a successful coup? Has an Org's ED been removed by popular demand? Has democracy (group agreement) every worked in scn? The only coup I am aware of is DMs, and that had no popular backing. I'm sure that many successful execs must have pushed others out of the nest, like a baby cookoo, with a little KR writing and shit stirring. There was a general public big feeling in the early 80s of disgruntledness due to price rises, that lead to a popular uprising of people moving to independence, any attempt at internal church complaint would have been pointless. However if everyone in an international event just said Dave out! at the same time surely no amount of threat of golden rod would work. Wasn't there some rebellion at the Mission Holder's conference?

The trouble is that, as said earlier, most clams are happy to be abused as long as they will be allowed to do their next step to total freedom.

16. Out-Ethics

Out-Ethics Patron Meritorious

The problem with a rebellion is where does it come from? I seriously cannot see this in the SO especially at Int. The biggest obstacle is we are dealing with a mind-control cult. Sec-checks, KRs, Ethics, Justice all these actions are difficult to overcome. If one is in the SO any doubt about the tech, Hubbard, Scientology or DM has to be blocked. In a Class IV org it is easier but staff and public are trained from early on to report any considered out-ethics situation. If a SO member has become disillusioned they are separated from the group (RPF) and beaten so badly mostly mental that if they are lucky they get to route out. The rebellion is on the outside such as Marty, Mike, The Underground Bunker, ESMB, Anonymous, media etc. One person or a single group might not do much damage but the attacks on DM and Scientology are coming from all sides and this is bring DM to his knees. I would more expect Cl IV orgs and missions to separate from the mother church. And as for any public still in the truth is out there for them to look at.

17. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

And we all know the reaction to THAT. Declares all around, sec-checking for "disaffection", etc, etc.

Bottom line: anybody aware enough to want to rebel against DM, is likely aware enough that they LEAVE Scn entirely.

18. Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy Patron

You have misunderstood me. Just to clarify - when I wrote "outsider", I wasn't referring to anyone appointed by a court. That just wouldn't happen here in America - that sees Scientology not as a corporation but as a religion. The courts have no power to interfere with religions or how they are run, except to sanction them on civil or criminal matters, which as we've all seen, they WAY too rarely do.

When I said "outsiders" I mean Clams outside Sea Org or staff. I meant some powerful Whales who might want to take their "religion" back - if only to save face and their money. My point is, David appears to be seriously tarnishing the Scientology "brand", and if it were my own money, I'd want that to stop. (Nothwithstanding what others have rightly pointed out here, that LRH built that 'brand tarnshing' into the system.)

It seems from what you all are saying, however, that any new leadership would have to arise from within the Sea Org, and that doesn't look possible, given the fact that all the real "talent" has blown. Or is in the Hole, probably shadows of their former selves.

19. Bea Kiddo

Bea Kiddo Crusader

Could be a Captain (yes, that is what they call them... as if they are on a ship) of any of the Service orgs. At least they would have a clue what things are slightly like in the real world.

20. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

I think you might be right about the whales. They have money even if they don't have the balls to heckle at a conference. They could certainly set the legal dogs yapping at Dave. We need to hope there is a prince of whales.