What's new

A Coup Against Miscavige if Tommy Tells the Truth?

Terril park

Sponsor
Carl Jung believed that the subconscious had two parts, one containing an individuals darkest fears, things that go bump in the night , etc.. and another that he called 'the collective subconscious' - which includes all information that has ever existed, and is the one that makes 'psychic' stuff possible.

Further, the old hypnotists noted that during hypnosis, during trance, a few of their subjects were able to demonstrate psi activity.

So I would dun again that Hypnosis is what is works in Scn... well other than their lawyers who are always working...

You have any interesting URLs re psi activity demonstrated during hypnosis?

Here is one,but there are 34 million choices on a google of "psi activity hypnosis"!

http://archived.parapsych.org/hypnosis_and_psi.htm

I think more likely that hypnosis and recall have something in common.
Recalling incidents can require strong concentration.

If anyone here thinks Tommy is going to be completely truthful & throw David Miscavige under the bus, they need to take off their tinfoil hats. They are delusional.

I have been involved in many depositions. There are many avenues with which to avoid answering a question & outright being deceptive, i.e., answering questions with "I don't know", or "I don't recall". It happens all the time in depositions. I don't expect Ray Jeffery to be successful in getting alot of answers from Tommy.
I'm sure you remember the OJ trial and the infamous Rosa Lopez.... "No requerdo nada." What we can hope for with Tommy is Ray getting under his skin and him mouthing off.

Mimsey

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
I'm sure you remember the OJ trial and the infamous Rosa Lopez.... "No requerdo nada." What we can hope for with Tommy is Ray getting under his skin and him mouthing off.

Once his deposition date is confirmed, Tommy will be getting a care package in the mail from me. :)

Depends-Protective-Underwear-for-Men-559675-MEDIUM_IMAGE.jpg

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
If anyone here thinks Tommy is going to be completely truthful & throw David Miscavige under the bus, they need to take off their tinfoil hats. They are delusional.

I have been involved in many depositions. There are many avenues with which to avoid answering a question & outright being deceptive, i.e., answering questions with "I don't know", or "I don't recall". It happens all the time in depositions. I don't expect Ray Jeffery to be successful in getting alot of answers from Tommy.

I don't recall if that happened to me

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
You have any interesting URLs re psi activity demonstrated during hypnosis?

It was a description of an experiment to attempt hypnosis at a distance.
I don't recall which book, I believe it was Estabrooks though.
The target was in a room, and knew this was going to occur.
The hypnotist and his assistant, the one with the pretty legs (just kidding)
were in a room two offices away, on the same floor.
They directed their attention towards the man in the room.
He did not respond at all... but a secretary of another professor,
in the room directly behind the target, one office further did.
Responding to the hypnotists commands.
They could not replicate this routinely it seemed hit or miss,
somewhat like supposed "OT" abilities eh?

Here is one,but there are 34 million choices on a google of "psi activity hypnosis"!

http://archived.parapsych.org/hypnosis_and_psi.htm

I think more likely that hypnosis and recall have something in common.
Recalling incidents can require strong concentration.

Frankly that smells like denial, but I understand the tenacity to align observed phenomena with the ideas that keep one's boat afloat.

Anything that causes strong concentration is described as trance inducing - as facilitating hypnosis.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Arnie

Now that really perks my interest, and leads to thoughts on focused attention and being 'in session' along with F/N and the uhmm 'emotion' and mental
state of 'keyout'./euphoria. Apparently a realm with great potential for pitfalls, scams, believed thetans, bullshit, or if more honestly explored without a boat to float, greater understanding and perhaps tools for better living and NO that better living is NOT ABLE's expanding_the_CON ...version.

Possibilities :
http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/tag/possibility

I may have to pick up and finish that book I started reading in 1971 by Charles T Tart http://www.experiencefestival.com/a/Charles_Tart/id/443320 "Altered states of consciousness"

It was a description of an experiment to attempt hypnosis at a distance.
I don't recall which book, I believe it was Estabrooks though.
The target was in a room, and knew this was going to occur.
The hypnotist and his assistant, the one with the pretty legs (just kidding)
were in a room two offices away, on the same floor.
They directed their attention towards the man in the room.
He did not respond at all... but a secretary of another professor,
in the room directly behind the target, one office further did.
Responding to the hypnotists commands.
They could not replicate this routinely it seemed hit or miss,
somewhat like supposed "OT" abilities eh?

Frankly that smells like denial, but I understand the tenacity to align observed phenomena with the ideas that keep one's boat afloat.

Anything that causes strong concentration is described as trance inducing - as facilitating hypnosis.

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
dchoiceisalwaysrs:

even if what induces the will to concentrate is nothing more than yet more science fiction..

A coup against Miscavige is impossible, he's the sole owner of Scientology, all he has to do is tell they to leave his property or call the police to have them removed

Terril park

Sponsor

Having read very little re trance and hypnosis I compared the data with what I've experienced.

This seems to be an orthodox view in this field. But how does it apply to those
who are difficult or impossible to hypnotixe?

"When you hear the word hypnotist, what comes to mind? If you’re like many people, the word may conjure up images of a sinister stage-villain who brings about a hypnotic state by swinging a pocket watch back and forth.

In reality, real hypnosis bears little resemblance to these stereotyped images. According to John Kihlstrom, "The hypnotist does not hypnotize the individual. Rather, the hypnotist serves as a sort of coach or tutor whose job is to help the person become hypnotized"2 While hypnosis is often described as a sleep-like trance state, it is better expressed as a state characterized by focused attention, heightened suggestibility and vivid fantasies."

http://psychology.about.com/od/statesofconsciousness/a/hypnosis.htm