What's new

A Current Affair Australia - Scientology's Grand Plans

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Teaser video for story tonight in Australia.

[video=youtube_share;EGFAi674L8A]http://youtu.be/EGFAi674L8A[/video]

http://aca.ninemsn.com.au/

attachment.php

View attachment 6934

JustSheila

Crusader
Scooter...

I know how busy you are and that you'd like to be retired from all of this. You're still one of the best speakers, with the best voice and manner. It was generous and so kind-hearted for you to do this!

So can I offer you a BIG

thankyou.jpg

You're tops with me. I'm sure you did great - you always do.

Love to you and your family!

JustSheila

Crusader
The show was terrific! Scooter is the educated, intelligent, concerned Aussie that lives next door that went through hell earlier in life and wants to warn his neighbors.

The university professor in the show details the dangers of the mega-vitamin doses.

Hilarious clip of man yelling at an ashtray, and the vid of L Ron Hubbard calling himself a madman (and looking like one) had me loling.

GREAT job! It was long, too (for a television special)! A must-see for everyone.

Too cool that it was aired right after that little boy's murderer was caught and jailed. Really gets the point across that criminals and druggies are not really the ideal neighbors.

Scooter repeatedly stated the connection of NN with COS and that it is a recruitment tool for COS. The deaths and murders were mentioned.

Absolutely awesome.

:thankyou: Thanks, Scooter, and everyone at Current Affair and everyone else who helped.

As Scooter would say:

FUCK YOU OSA.

and FUCK YOU NARCONON.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
I was interested until that bearded bald old fart came on at the end:biggrin:

The bearded old fart came across as a concerned and informed neighbour. Look 'em straight in the eye and tell it like it is. I admit the segment made me giggle a few times ... the ashtray thing, the madman thing and other stupidities of scientology. They did well putting it together, thanks Scooter. :clap:

Last edited:

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Excellent!

I love the way they introduce Hubbard as the "kooky founder of scientology". And the correct use of language is impressive, e.g. "mind control training".

Very nicely put together. Seriously going to piss off the goons that attempt to protect the illusion/scam.

Warm thanks Scooter and all involved.

apple

Patron Meritorious
In viewing a number of shows on A Current Affair, Scientology and Narconon are not the only "religious" organizations not wanted in the suburbs. The Brethren, a closed religious group also are not wanted.

I have done the purification program years ago when I was young and in good shape. I dont think that I developed any bad conditions from the high dosage of vitamins but I dont know, and I dont know if the damage can show up later years after the program is completed. Like damage to the internal organs. The doctor did say damage to the heart and liver can happen.

The_Fixer

Class Clown
Excellent!

I love the way they introduce Hubbard as the "kooky founder of scientology". And the correct use of language is impressive, e.g. "mind control training".

Very nicely put together. Seriously going to piss off the goons that attempt to protect the illusion/scam.

Warm thanks Scooter and all involved.

Yeah I saw the kooky thing too and laughed.

I bet the *coff* church is having conniptions about it. I'm pretty sure a few clams snuck a surreptitious look at it.

So who got all embarrassed seeing the ashtray bit?

Lucretia

Patron with Honors
Brilliant Scooter. Thank you.

Bloody kooky wacky nut job culties.

Did you notice the narc guy safe and dry under his red umbrella and the poor drenched reporter standing out in the rain? Seriously caring and sharing guy - not.

Happy Days

Silver Meritorious Patron
I was interested until that bearded bald old fart came on at the end:biggrin:

I thought you looked well and happy ... so don't be so hard on yourself...

It was a great expose and it's been awhile so hats off to you and ACA .... good job :clap::clap::clap: