What's new

A few thoughts regarding ESMB change of hands and OSA

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
As many of you are aware, in years past, the Scientology organisation has had a huge vested interest in damaging this site. In the past, they have directly attacked Emma by creating false accusations regarding the servers. At various times, usually before Thursday 2PM we often have OSABots signing in and creating havoc.

OSA will be surely wanting to strike in the next six months while the future of ESMB is in question.

I hope that when we are all posting about our own political and personal dramas whatever they may be, that we bear that in mind and do our best to pull together. Whatever our personal differences or misgivings, we are all united in wanting to Bring down the cult and end disconnection. This site is still a good landing place for exes and a good meeting place. I hope that it will endure.

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
As many of you are aware, in years past, the Scientology organisation has had a huge vested interest in damaging this site. In the past, they have directly attacked Emma by creating false accusations regarding the servers. At various times, usually before Thursday 2PM we often have OSABots signing in and creating havoc.

OSA will be surely wanting to strike in the next six months while the future of ESMB is in question.

I hope that when we are all posting about our own political and personal dramas whatever they may be, that we bear that in mind and do our best to pull together. Whatever our personal differences or misgivings, we are all united in wanting to Bring down the cult and end disconnection. This site is still a good landing place for exes and a good meeting place. I hope that it will endure.

If it's just a matter of Emma getting $1600.00 before year's end then me thinks OSA be havin a sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjonvKQilq0

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
We won't let EXSMB go away. Not now - just when the collapse of Scientology is within view.

What is needed and wanted? (as a Scientologist would ask?)

We can Keep EXSMB Working!! Let's do it SP's!!

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
What happened last night? I got on and saw $$$ had already been collected with the donate button, then my laptop dumped the site and I could not get back on. This morn I can get on, but the donate $ is at zero. Did we have a hack? Was it osa? :omg: