What's new

A Gradient Descent into Hell

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Just a single-split-second 'after the final analysis' , there is only One-Self.

It's everything before that single-split-second that defines the world we find ourselves living in my friend SchwimmelPuckel. And thus temporary. So to speak.

Governments Politics Religions Philosophies Theories Facts and All.

Lol

Love,
Mojo
Hmm.. When jumping from a tall building you will fall the rest of your life..

I wonder if there's time dilation close to that single last split second.. An effect similar to the one we know from the physical universe when approaching the speed of light. We've experienced the effect in 'emergencies' where time seemed to run slower. Imagine the ultimate 'emergency' then. The unacceptability of dying... Stretching that final moment indefinitly..

If there is such a time dilation, then jumping from a tall building will cause you to fall for the rest of eternity!

:yes:

Mojo

Silver Meritorious Patron
Allright.. Who are the spiritual masters then? - Buddha and the pole saints? The Pope? Ie: The religious nutters. - Or is it, say Newton, Henry Ford, Einstein? Ie: The damned infidels.

Ready? Ok, in the same vein of the lighthearted laughter I feel in you, via your post, I will say this, in regard to that:

#1. There are no Spiritual Masters (outside of yourself).

#2. Spiritual Mastery is a concept which is unrelated to Spiritual Reality.

#3. It's a product of the enquiring-mind. Lol. Which isn't a bad thing.

#4. I'm just sayin...

#5. You are the only Spiritual Master that has ever graced your Own Being. And your Own Being is the only Spiritual Master that has ever lived (as you). Two as One.

#6. There is nothing more essential (in any being anywhere at any time) spiritually speaking, than that of the pure unadulterated unconditioned unspeakable love of being, that you are & I am. Lol. That's All.

#7. The mind is restless when not focused on its hired task. Lol. And where there is restlessness (in spirit) all hell breaks out. Witness the world.

Ok, damn it, gotta cut and run. The world calls me. Lol.

Mojo

Ok, That's unfair segmentation. There'd be storytellers and wise folk of all kinds, being 'spiritual masters', if we use a broad definition. Good leaders.. In fact I see 'religion' loosing in supplying humanity with 'spiritual masters'. But religion exerts influence gained from organizational intimidation and coersion... To compansate..

I'll concede that these 'spiritual masters' were probably 'self-determined', or did what they wanted to do.

But I must insist that dictatorship, as a political system, requires the ruling over people other than oneself!

We don't need to bother about dictators who only rule over themselves.

:wiggle:

nexus100

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hmm.. When jumping from a tall building you will fall the rest of your life..

I wonder if there's time dilation close to that single last split second.. An effect similar to the one we know from the physical universe when approaching the speed of light. We've experienced the effect in 'emergencies' where time seemed to run slower. Imagine the ultimate 'emergency' then. The unacceptability of dying... Stretching that final moment indefinitly..

If there is such a time dilation, then jumping from a tall building will cause you to fall for the rest of eternity!

:yes:

Time is subjective, completely and absolutely. Einstein and a thousand followup experiments established that. That fact is the greatest physical proof that we are spirits. At least to me. With that fact you can begin constructing the basis of what this place really is, getting it in good grasp. We meant to create a place of separation, a place of illusion, a place of dimension. All qualities that we didn't have. This is the basis of every creation story, that of Sin. Which is, really separation, loneliness, subjectivity, time. And why empathy, compassion, and redemption are esteemed. If your game is to come together. If your game is to SURVIVE that's another story.

nexus100

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ready? Ok, in the same vein of the lighthearted laughter I feel in you, via your post, I will say this, in regard to that:

#1. There are no Spiritual Masters (outside of yourself).

#2. Spiritual Mastery is a concept which is unrelated to Spiritual Reality.

#3. It's a product of the enquiring-mind. Lol. Which isn't a bad thing.

#4. I'm just sayin...

#5. You are the only Spiritual Master that has ever graced your Own Being. And your Own Being is the only Spiritual Master that has ever lived (as you). Two as One.

#6. There is nothing more essential (in any being anywhere at any time) spiritually speaking, than that of the pure unadulterated unconditioned unspeakable love of being, that you are & I am. Lol. That's All.

#7. The mind is restless when not focused on its hired task. Lol. And where there is restlessness (in spirit) all hell breaks out. Witness the world.

Ok, damn it, gotta cut and run. The world calls me. Lol.

Mojo

Wow. That was worth reading!

Time is subjective, completely and absolutely. Einstein and a thousand followup experiments established that. That fact is the greatest physical proof that we are spirits. At least to me. With that fact you can begin constructing the basis of what this place really is, getting it in good grasp. We meant to create a place of separation, a place of illusion, a place of dimension. All qualities that we didn't have. This is the basis of every creation story, that of Sin. Which is, really separation, loneliness, subjectivity, time. And why empathy, compassion, and redemption are esteemed. If your game is to come together. If your game is to SURVIVE that's another story.

Einstein and others did not show time was subjective, but relative to matter and energy. No matter or energy--no time. Relative to matter and energy is completely different from subjective (which concerns people).

The Anabaptist Jacques

Shermie

Patron
I chose Idenics which was developed by John Galusha, one of LRH's early technical assistants. Mike Goldstein runs the business now and gives free sessions.

I believe Idenics is the other path Ron could have chosen -- a non-Bridge approach. But it would not have made him rich nor famous I suppose. It's too simple.
I read about Idenics. Facinating. I woule love to hear your wins. Please, please.