What's new

A letter of surrender, written from the basement of Scientology’s ‘Big Blue’ HQ

RSS Feed

RSS Feeder Bot
There is a new post up at the Underground Bunker

A letter of surrender, written from the basement of Scientology’s ‘Big Blue’ HQ

[Three floors down from that entrance door]

Last time, Sunny Pereira described how she was declared a “suppressive person” because she had briefly dated another woman in the Sea Org. (Homosexuality is considered a “perversion” in Scientology.) Sunny’s punishment? Four months being held in the basement of Scientology’s “Big Blue”[.......]

Continue reading...

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is what it's all about people. From the first day we moved into the old Cedars of Lebanon Hospital complex the basement with it's cyclone fence utility cage, it's windowless concrete rooms, the incinerator room with it's heavy metal clad overhead track door, the morgue with stainless body tables and refrigerated boxes in situ - was used as a reform gulag, a Scientology version of an oubliette where people could be forgotten, hidden away from other staff and public. You have heard the stories. If only there were one explicit video of what has happened in the bowels of Big Blue Scientology would be over because it would be clear that this is the heart of Scientology. The auditing and administrative tech and all the front groups are window dressing for things like the chain lockers and basements of Scientology. Scientology isn't a philosophy with an incidental dungeon, it is a dungeon with an incidental philosophy.

In the comments Mat Pesch describes how Bill Denton was locked in a boiler room. I think I know where that room is. When you go in the N. Catalina "Horseshoe" entrance, as soon as you take the first hall on the left there is a staircase going to the basement, continue towards Sunset Blvd. about 20' on the basement level and it's on the left toward the street. Mat suggests that it serviced the galley and I think this is correct because steam is piped directly into the cooking area and the galley is in the 2 level section between Lebanon Hall on the left and the Main Building on the right.

"X" marks the spot...

X-marks-the-spot.jpg

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
The more creepy it is..the more we are at the root of Scientology.

There has been multiple accounts here on ESMB of what you describe BigBlue. Thanks for your take on it.

Flag, Int Base, Big Blue, Freewinds bilges, ...they all align with Mr Hubbard humanitarian tech applied to adults as well as to small kids as torture means on the Apollo ship, according to Hubbard cruel orders, wishes and agreement.
"Men shall be my slaves"
" the end justify the means"

$cientology has been, still is, and wiil remain a slave human trafficking organisation which purpose is to exploit and coerce human beings in getting either money or slave work from them...

To LRH..
hip hip hip hurray!

Last edited: