What's new

A List of Crazy LRH Claims

Demented LRH

Patron Meritorious
Hubbard could create human beings and even extraterrestrials. He described the creation procedure inn his outrageously funny book, The Creation of Human Ability. Hubbard wrote, “Granting of Beingness (life) to something. The preclear is as well as he can grant life to things, an action which involves the creation of energy. The basic granting of beingness is the thetan duplicating himself as another thinking being”.

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
ESMB may run out of storage on this thread since the list of bogus, exaggerated claims is virtually endless.

In my opinion, the ultimate bogus claim is that a full OT is "cause over matter, energy, space and time".

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
... Hubbard wrote, “Granting of Beingness (life) to something. The preclear is as well as he can grant life to things, an action which involves the creation of energy. The basic granting of beingness is the thetan duplicating himself as another thinking being”.
Is that what that means. I simply thought it meant letting somebody else do what they want.

Now if I could only find a reasonable definition of "form".

Helena

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Is that what that means. I simply thought it meant letting somebody else do what they want.

Now if I could only find a reasonable definition of "form".

Helena
^^^ That's the 'watered' down 'excuse' I was told by my OT5 freind when I inquired about this.. 30 years ago..

Hmm.. "Wassa matter with you hat!? - They IMBUE 'em, with personality!"

Mewharh! - I heard scientologists assert, brimming with bonhomie, that Hubbard, 'The old man', was not stupid.. Ain't that a laugh!?

:yes:

Intentionally Blank

Scientology Widow
Hubbard could create human beings and even extraterrestrials. He described the creation procedure inn his outrageously funny book, The Creation of Human Ability. Hubbard wrote, “Granting of Beingness (life) to something. The preclear is as well as he can grant life to things, an action which involves the creation of energy. The basic granting of beingness is the thetan duplicating himself as another thinking being”.

I had an argument once with a slightly unbalanced practitioner of ceremonial magic(k). He insisted the only real magic was what a magician performed in a ritual salt circle, using the correct words, colors, robes, etc. and that nothing else was real magic and no one else could perform it.

So I asked him if his lone magician could make a human being in that salt circle all by himself. Of course, he had to say no.

Seems to me the most powerful magic in the world is the making of a baby. And that's not done by "granting beingness" or with secret words in a ritual circle. It's done with the magic of what it means to be alive on this beautiful blue ball spinning its way through time and space.

Blanky

FoTi

Crusader

Is that where all those BTs come from? :eyeroll:

I am gobsmacked about the enormous list of very odd belief systems that Scientology claims.

Even the 'donation' concept was enough to spin me out bigtime. Why did I not use common sense and run?

I felt a sense of belonging and I did like the group and was intrigued as it was so unique. It was sort of like we are much smarter than those in the Wog World as LRH has unlocked the secrets of the Universe.

I am struggling to think of a single thing was not an LRH crazy claim !!!

Demented LRH

Patron Meritorious
The implant stations are everywhere, some of them are located on Earth. Hubbard wrote about them in his book, A History of Man, “The report area for most has been Mars. Some women report the stations elsewhere in the Solar System. There are occasional reports about Earth report stations. The report stations are protected by screens. The last Martian report station on Earth was established in the Pyrenees”.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Yes, human bodies and BTs, alike, are created from somebody getting fucked.

The former involves a mutually consenting pleasure moment. The latter derives from the engram of being fucked (mind-and-money-raped) by Scientologists.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
I am gobsmacked about the enormous list of very odd belief systems that Scientology claims.

Even the 'donation' concept was enough to spin me out bigtime. Why did I not use common sense and run?

I felt a sense of belonging and I did like the group and was intrigued as it was so unique. It was sort of like we are much smarter than those in the Wog World as LRH has unlocked the secrets of the Universe.

I am struggling to think of a single thing was not an LRH crazy claim !!!
I was one who was completely taken in by Xenu, volcanos and ice-cubes etc, and utterly swallowed his tales of 5th Invader Forces, Markabians, Implant Stations on Mars and all the rest of the bullshit.

There wasn't a more disappointed person on the planet when it dawned on me that the whole thing was a scam from beginning to end and I had just been conned. (Not conned from a financial standpoint as I didn't shell-out thousands of £££'s or $$$'s buying useless 'auditing' like so many people have done, but conned by the lure of 're-discovering latent abilities that I had lost as a result of being enslaved and implanted'.)

As I thought to myself on opening my Clearing course materials:

'The first item in the bank is a light'. Holy shit!!! This is what I came here for!!!

Another one of the Connodore's gullible victims. :(

Veda

Sponsor
I was one who was completely taken in by Xenu, volcanos and ice-cubes etc, and utterly swallowed his tales of 5th Invader Forces, Markabians, Implant Stations on Mars and all the rest of the bullshit.

There wasn't a more disappointed person on the planet when it dawned on me that the whole thing was a scam from beginning to end and I had just been conned. (Not conned from a financial standpoint as I didn't shell-out thousands of £££'s or $$$'s buying useless 'auditing' like so many people have done, but conned by the lure of 're-discovering latent abilities that I had lost as a result of being enslaved and implanted'.)

As I thought to myself on opening my Clearing course materials:

'The first item in the bank is a light'. Holy shit!!! This is what I came here for!!!

"The first (earliest) bit of the bank is not an item but a light. It appears to the left front of the face, some distance away (Look ahead and to the left a bit and you'll spot it.)

"It is the source of unconsciousness and produces it when contacted. There is a light before each run...

"When you spot a light or object or combination of objects, you should get a read on the needle.

"You repeat verbal items aloud...

"The objects - hollow and solid...

"The objects appear about an arms length away...

"They move...

"Explosion...

"Never proceed past a non-reading item. To do so can be very deadly..."

"Many persons experience unreality at the start of [implant] GPM running; this leaves when you see the meter reads."

_____________​

It's not so much the weirdness, but the covert hypnosis or covert suggestion, and trickery, that is woven throughout "Hubbard Guidance," particularly "Hubbard Guidance" at the "upper levels."

Weirdness, or "craziness," is one thing, but this is another element, one which, rather than being funny, is insidious.

In the 1960s there were articles in major magazines (pre-Internet when people read magazines) ridiculing Scientology's "craziness," but no comprehensive description of Scientology was provided, thus people were not adequately warned.

I can think of many people who read one or more of these ridiculing articles and, nonetheless, became involved with Scientology.

Scientology's boom of the late 1960s and early 1970s, its period of greatest expansion, occurred despite the "craziness" having been showcased.

Mmmm... That's almost a topic of its own.

"People who read stuff that should have steered them away from Scientology, yet, still, walked, willingly, into Scientology."

Oy vey! :melodramatic:

strativarius

"The first (earliest) bit of the bank is not an item but a light. It appears to the left front of the face, some distance away (Look ahead and to the left a bit and you'll spot it.)

Dear Veda. Thanks for reminding me of the precise text, it was remiss of me not to refer to the document which I have right here. In fact I feel quite embarrased. I won't do it again I promise!

Veda

Sponsor
Dear Veda. Thanks for reminding me of the precise text, it was remiss of me not to refer to the document which I have right here. In fact I feel quite embarrased. I won't do it again I promise!

LOL.

:) I wasn't correcting you, just pointing out the 'Hubbard the hypnotist' aspect of the material, with particular attention to the "bait and switch" from the (seemingly) benign bait of auditing defined as "asking person to look for himself," to the switch of "telling the person what he will see" before he has a chance to look.

please don't make me the threadkiller yet again. this thread can have a lot of playful play in it. there's a lot of koolaid in the materials

but...

this just happens to be some of the wine; it is not Truth yet there can be so much truth in it

this is just what i've done all my life and often with spectacular result

as i've said, fcdc had been there 18 years when i arrived and the highest GI ever was $13K and change one week in the 50's when ron himself ran the place. first full week on staff we took in $22K. $36K the next and over 40 the week after then we stayed in the 40-70K range thereafter. the academy filled and a second room was added. it filled and a third was added. one weekend the HGC had 50 paid intensives on the board...

i didn't even realize i was the one making it happen 'til after i left and stats crashed at fcdc. and worldwide

and boston has recently become the first town to take crowns in all four sports in a decade. same basic thing

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
ESMB may run out of storage on this thread since the list of bogus, exaggerated claims is virtually endless.

In my opinion, the ultimate bogus claim is that a full OT is "cause over matter, energy, space and time".

That was pretty much the exact same thought I had when I read the title of the thread--- but, with all the promises and such, I really gotta go with that stupid story he told of him on the racetrack back on the track. OMFG. Anyone who heard it knows what I mean... and nobody could disprove it, but !$#@. :duh:

Well done on not forking out on the $$$$$$s. Auditing is such as amazing high, especially to begin with. That is before the penny starts to drop ......... and you realise the same issues are still bothering you, when you come off a high ( key out). Then you think you are PTS, then it is ethics, and then the dwindling spiral. Leaving the victims (PCs) believing it really is their own fault, or too many OWs and then you blow .... or so they tell you. Well that is my experience anyway.

Demented LRH

Patron Meritorious
Hubbard could make copies of various objects including planets and stars. In his most wonderful book, The Creation of Human Ability, the Source wrote, “The thetan is sent to various parts of the world and the universe and asked to copy things. He copies each one many times until he is satisfied that his copy is exact in all respects with the original in the universe. When the thetan has accomplished this, he will be able to make things with adequate density and mass”.

strativarius

Well done on not forking out on the $$$$$$s. Auditing is such as amazing high, especially to begin with. That is before the penny starts to drop ......... and you realise the same issues are still bothering you, when you come off a high ( key out). Then you think you are PTS, then it is ethics, and then the dwindling spiral. Leaving the victims (PCs) believing it really is their own fault, or too many OWs and then you blow .... or so they tell you. Well that is my experience anyway.
Your experience is one that is shared by many many thousands of people, and one which you have described very well indeed IMHO.

I was fortunate. I didn't have to pay for my expensive advanced courses as I had a girlfriend at the time who's husband happened to be quite wealthy. :)

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
The implant stations are everywhere, some of them are located on Earth. Hubbard wrote about them in his book, A History of Man, “The report area for most has been Mars. Some women report the stations elsewhere in the Solar System. There are occasional reports about Earth report stations. The report stations are protected by screens. The last Martian report station on Earth was established in the Pyrenees”.
In the tape, Between Lives Implants (one of the most significant lectures of all, IMHO) LRH mentions the implant stations on Mars and Venus. The audience then murmers back in agreement. But if you listen real carefully, the men all say Mars and the women all say Venus. It makes you wonder if John Gray was right after all.

Helena, who tends to obsess on these things