What's new

A List of Crazy LRH Claims

Anonycat

Crusader
please don't make me the threadkiller yet again. this thread can have a lot of playful play in it. there's a lot of koolaid in the materials

but...

this just happens to be some of the wine; it is not Truth yet there can be so much truth in it

this is just what i've done all my life and often with spectacular result

as i've said, fcdc had been there 18 years when i arrived and the highest GI ever was $13K and change one week in the 50's when ron himself ran the place. first full week on staff we took in $22K. $36K the next and over 40 the week after then we stayed in the 40-70K range thereafter. the academy filled and a second room was added. it filled and a third was added. one weekend the HGC had 50 paid intensives on the board...

i didn't even realize i was the one making it happen 'til after i left and stats crashed at fcdc. and worldwide

and boston has recently become the first town to take crowns in all four sports in a decade. same basic thing

But now you sleep on the sidewalks of San Francisco, or maybe get invited to sleep in a bed with a "batshit crazy" druggie? I'm sorry how things turned out, Bill.

Demented LRH

Patron Meritorious
Hubbard had golden balls inside his head, he described them in his prophetic book, The Creation of human Ability. The Founder wrote, “Then have him mock-up the electronic structure of his body, until he can see it easily. How ask him, “Do you see any gold balls in your head?” If he does not, have him mock-up gold balls until his head’s golden balls appear. Now have him move any golden balls he finds which are out of position in his head until they are in the proper position”.<br>

But now you sleep on the sidewalks of San Francisco, or maybe get invited to sleep in a bed with a "batshit crazy" druggie? I'm sorry how things turned out, Bill.

i'm not disappointed AC...

at the moment i'm sleeping in a junk van behind the garage where i'm driving cab in boston. as an old friend from fcdc pointed out to me in 1980 "if you want to create large effects unethically you need large amounts of energy but you can cause large effects ethically with very small amounts of energy."
i've been homeless since 1980 but two of my projects have been featured on CBS's "Sixty Minutes" and another prompted a letter of commendation from member of congress nancy pelosi. and these aren't even the largest category effects i've caused, not to mention the countless minor gems i produce on a day-in, day-out basis

my life has a highlight reel AC and it runs looooooooooooong...

and sugarplum, i'm just getting warmed up...

stay tuned...

the best is yet to come...

"o once there was a silly old ant
thought he'd move a rubber tree plant
anyone knows an ant... CAN'T!
move a rubber tree plant..."

Anonycat

Crusader
i'm not disappointed AC...

at the moment i'm sleeping in a junk van behind the garage where i'm driving cab in boston. as an old friend from fcdc pointed out to me in 1980 "if you want to create large effects unethically you need large amounts of energy but you can cause large effects ethically with very small amounts of energy."
i've been homeless since 1980 but two of my projects have been featured on CBS's "Sixty Minutes" and another prompted a letter of commendation from member of congress nancy pelosi. and these aren't even the largest category effects i've caused, not to mention the countless minor gems i produce on a day-in, day-out basis

my life has a highlight reel AC and it runs looooooooooooong...

and sugarplum, i'm just getting warmed up...

stay tuned...

the best is yet to come...

"o once there was a silly old ant
thought he'd move a rubber tree plant
anyone knows an ant... CAN'T!
move a rubber tree plant..."

That's great, Bill. I think you should make a thread about things you're proud of, and post the dox that show appreciation, or a story covered by news, or whatever. I met you in San Francisco around 1983. It may have been '84. I was walking up Haight Street from the park, and on the second block up, on the righthand side, you were standing on the corner, and offered a little collection of poetry that you wrote - for a donation.

Demented LRH

Patron Meritorious
As a human, Hubbard was sexually abused by the thetans, as he wrote in his fantastic book, A History of Man. The Source wrote, “It is strongest in sexual incidents where the thetan throws two MEST bodies together in the sexual act in order to experience their emotions. Thus sexual lust comes from the “Halver”. First there is the high excitement, then orgasm there – for the bodies – contentment or apathy, as the case may be. This is where the Second Dynamic becomes aberrated”.

That's great, Bill. I think you should make a thread about things you're proud of, and post the dox that show appreciation, or a story covered by news, or whatever. I met you in San Francisco around 1983. It may have been '84. I was walking up Haight Street from the park, and on the second block up, on the righthand side, you were standing on the corner, and offered a little collection of poetry that you wrote - for a donation.

no shit!

cooooooooooooooooooool...

my first piece published in the haight ashbury literay journal didn't show up until 1985

man you shoulda grabbed one of those early journals, they feature some of the greatest bohemian poets of the twentith century. the first three are hot as all fuck

i no longer have the letter from ms. pelosi. it was for the work i did that got mcdonnel douglas to retrofit their DC-10 fleet with a device i designed which would have prevented the crash of the united flight out of LA in sioux city back in the late eighties. a friend in SF has the clip of me and the HALJ alongside phil lesh filmed in the late 90's and aired in august of aught four. the first 60 minute piece was from the free food project in NY i did with the legendary kalif beacon in '87-'88 and it aired in feb of '88. i've never seen it but friends told me about it...

naw, man, on "the first dynamic", as it is called, i'm the same old chronic grief/apathy case i always was and on "the second dynamic" i'm a radioactive grease spot on the sidewalk but i kick major league butt all over the "dynamics" above that...

Demented LRH

Patron Meritorious
As a thetan, Hubbard had sex with another thetan, which looked like a blow job. The encounter was described in Hubbard’s book, A History of Man. Our hero wrote, “ A thetan is made to sit opposite an image like himself and a metallic bar (or, actually, a piece of metal) is put in his mouth and in the mouth of the being opposite to him. Any activity thereafter causes interchange of energy and confirms the overt act. This is peculiarly restimulated by marriage”.

ya gotta understand about first dynamics and spirituality...

it is common in any spiritual system for those who develop high states to go minimalist on the first dynamic...

you need a body which needs to be fed and clothed and protected from extreme environmental conditions, a name, and personal liberty and that's all you need to be at the top of your game

e.g. in 2007, as i noted on the stubblebine thread, i notified former senator rudman from my home state of new hampshire in july that i would file my report and recommendations on the conflict in iraq shortly before general petraeus made his report to congress. when i completed the report in late august in kirkland washington dubya hopped on air force one and flew out to bellevue to receive it. he had the plane and the gas to get to me. i didn't have the material resources to get to him. in fact i had carefully husbanded my resources so that when i handed the package over to the kirkland police to give to the anthrax sniffers all i had left was enough to go to the local tobacco shop and buy the best cigar in the place ($18.00 plus tax) to deliver to the chief of police with my compliments. then (after commandeering a half dozen nukes from minot afb just so's dubya would know i meant it - you can look that up, man, it was in all the papers) flat broke i went out on the streets of seattle and kirkland and had a freakin' BALL! for three weeks until dubya announced the beginning of troop withdrawals i had advised...

Demented LRH

Patron Meritorious
In his informative book, A History of Man, Hubbard described the implant procedure. Apparently, humans, not thetans, are the ones who get implanted. Our scientist wrote, “The pre-clear is seated before the wheel which contains a number of pictures. As the wheel turns, the pictures go away from him. He is moved aside to the right, the left, the back. A mirror arrangement shows him still sitting there before the pictures. A force screen hits him through the pictures. The whole effect is to give him impression that he has no past life, that his memory is being erased. The pictures, by the way, are simply generalized views – still of vacant lots, houses, backyards – of a recent earth period and they could apply to anyone”.

ya gotta understand about first dynamics and spirituality...

it is common in any spiritual system for those who develop high states to go minimalist on the first dynamic...

you need a body which needs to be fed and clothed and protected from extreme environmental conditions, a name, and personal liberty and that's all you need to be at the top of your game

e.g. in 2007, as i noted on the stubblebine thread, i notified former senator rudman from my home state of new hampshire in july that i would file my report and recommendations on the conflict in iraq shortly before general petraeus made his report to congress. when i completed the report in late august in kirkland washington dubya hopped on air force one and flew out to bellevue to receive it. he had the plane and the gas to get to me. i didn't have the material resources to get to him. in fact i had carefully husbanded my resources so that when i handed the package over to the kirkland police to give to the anthrax sniffers all i had left was enough to go to the local tobacco shop and buy the best cigar in the place ($18.00 plus tax) to deliver to the chief of police with my compliments. then (after commandeering a half dozen nukes from minot afb just so's dubya would know i meant it - you can look that up, man, it was in all the papers) flat broke i went out on the streets of seattle and kirkland and had a freakin' BALL! for three weeks until dubya announced the beginning of troop withdrawals i had advised...

geez wossamatta wichoo guys?

doesn't anybody wanna have any fun here?

LRH isn't here to talk about any crazy claims but CB is alive and crazy as a lithuanian leisure suit

doesn't commandeering a half dozen live nuclear warheads from an american air force base sound crazy to you?

it happened. google minot aft 29 aug 2007 and you can get the docs

it didn't make the papers until three weeks later. i was more surprised than anyone to read the report. i never thought what i did the day after i handed in the report on iraq would actually pull three live nukes off the rack

but...

six live nukes certainly did come off the rack

no one else is claiming responsibility for it happening. you don't think live nukes just wander off the rack do you?

anyone who is long familiar with my writing on this board knows i recommend and claim to practice healthy skepticism and critical thinking. i have a healthy skepticism about this claim myself. but i know i wrote up the order because i was paying attention to what i was doing and i handed it to a person who was duly empowered to make it happen (now that's a long story about how this person was empowered. looooooooooong story). nope. i cannot prove or demonstrate a connection with what i did and what occurred

but after i stuck this post on the board i went out and augured it once again and the augur affirmed it...

anybody see that red sox game yesterday?

that's what i used for an augur...

DoneDeal

Patron Meritorious
geez wossamatta wichoo guys?

doesn't anybody wanna have any fun here?

LRH isn't here to talk about any crazy claims but CB is alive and crazy as a lithuanian leisure suit

doesn't commandeering a half dozen live nuclear warheads from an american air force base sound crazy to you?

it happened. google minot aft 29 aug 2007 and you can get the docs

it didn't make the papers until three weeks later. i was more surprised than anyone to read the report. i never thought what i did the day after i handed in the report on iraq would actually pull three live nukes off the rack

but...

six live nukes certainly did come off the rack

no one else is claiming responsibility for it happening. you don't think live nukes just wander off the rack do you?

anyone who is long familiar with my writing on this board knows i recommend and claim to practice healthy skepticism and critical thinking. i have a healthy skepticism about this claim myself. but i know i wrote up the order because i was paying attention to what i was doing and i handed it to a person who was duly empowered to make it happen (now that's a long story about how this person was empowered. looooooooooong story). nope. i cannot prove or demonstrate a connection with what i did and what occurred

but after i stuck this post on the board i went out and augured it once again and the augur affirmed it...

anybody see that red sox game yesterday?

that's what i used for an augur...

I've no idea what your talking about, but I'm happy you act real.

red sox's suck. I thought you were a homeless taxi driver guy in seattle?

I've no idea what your talking about, but I'm happy you act real.

red sox's suck. I thought you were a homeless taxi driver guy in seattle?

yankees suck! yankees suck! yankees suck!

i'm usually a homeless taxi driver in boston when i'm not a homeless poet in san francisco

i was a homeless poet in seattle last november

and in 2007 i was a homeless ?????????????????????????????? in seattle for a while

2007 was one of the WILDEST!!! years of a rather unusual life. i've got more about it on the stubblebine thread. a lightly thought red sox team won the series and my pats were on the final year of the five year program i'd sketched out in 2003. this was to be the big blowout year and by that spring i had the cross hairs set on a 19-0 perfect season...

32 seconds short

DAMN!

someone left the cake out in the rain, i don't think that i can take it 'cause it took so long to bake it and i'll never have that recipe again... ohh nooooooo!

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
Nuttiness

Why are you posting here when you are high? Don't waste the buzz writing nutty stuff on ESMB, go walk in the forest or have sex or something.

Re: Nuttiness

Why are you posting here when you are high? Don't waste the buzz writing nutty stuff on ESMB, go walk in the forest or have sex or something.

jee-yay-ziss...

i wish...

i'm back in boston driving cab. i could find some pot if i looked but i don't even have a connection here. out in san fran i get some of my best poetic riffs on the board while zonked...

as to the "nuttiness" of the post...

last night i was "gently tapped on the shoulder" by my fellow countrymen in the american intelligence community who apparently would prefer to see me exercise greater discretion about discussing such sensitive materials as live nukes removed from the chain of command

well...

i didn't remove them from the junior in charge. we are The American People. those are OUR nukes. i just bypassed juniors in the chain of command acting on behalf of The American People and in fact it is only by reason of just and lawful purpose that i was able to do it. i don't have some kind of magic wand that enables to grab live nukes any time i choose

moreover...

although i too am concerned with maintaining confidentiality pertaining to national security i am very displeased at how very well controlled our public media is in this modern day. thankfully the intelligent reader's rights and interests are still respected and vital information remains accessible to those who will seek it in THE HUGE STINKING PILES OF GARBAGE that comes out of the press and the boobtube...

and...

i'm also willing to confess (a) to boasting like a drunken sailor. sheeeeeee-it baby! i does like to strut mah righteous stuff now and agin hoss and (b) the blivet shanic 89 recently posted on the "lisa" thread somewhat ticked me off calling me "out of touch with reality" and saying i was "lying to get attention" so i reached down into the material i've already published on ESMB and pulled up a very fine candidate for an assault on the good commander as being a lying whack job

there it is...

anyone who thinks they can back me off of the true and honest statement that i commandeered six live nukes from minot AFB on the 29th of august 2007 can step right on up and have a go at it...

Last edited:
heeheeheehee

lolololololololololololololol!!!

nuttiness?!?!?

a crazy old hippie grabbing a half dozen live nukes is a tale straight out of "the fabulous furry freak brothers"

you can certainly develop "OT" abilities and perception if you study hubbard well

but...

you need to study gilbert shelten to figure out what to DO with it...

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Here is a short excerpt from HCO BULLETIN OF 28 AUGUST 1968 Issue II DRUGS

I was a staff member the day it came out and I distinctly remember reading it and thinking 'Er, just a minute, that's not right'.

LSD-25 is a psychiatric drug designed to make schizophrenics out of normal people. It is evidently widely distributed by psychiatrists. It looks like cube sugar and is easily made.

Having taken several 'trips' in the sixties I was in a position to know better. It doesn't 'look like cube sugar', it sometimes came with a minute quantity dropped onto a sugar cube, and to call something that requires a pharmacutical lab. to produce it 'easy to make' is laughable. To my eternal discredit I just shrugged it off, kept calm and carried on.

Drugs are considered valuable by addicts to the degree that they produce some “desirable effect”. But they are dangerous to those around
because a person on drugs

(a) has blank periods
(b) has unrealities and delusions that remove him from PT
Sound familiar?
(c) is very hard to audit.

With no Internet, getting wise to the Connodore's programme of disinformation wasn't as easy then as it is today.

Here is a short excerpt from HCO BULLETIN OF 28 AUGUST 1968 Issue II DRUGS

I was a staff member the day it came out and I distinctly remember reading it and thinking 'Er, just a minute, that's not right'.

LSD-25 is a psychiatric drug designed to make schizophrenics out of normal people. It is evidently widely distributed by psychiatrists. It looks like cube sugar and is easily made.

Having taken several 'trips' in the sixties I was in a position to know better. It doesn't 'look like cube sugar', it sometimes came with a minute quantity dropped onto a sugar cube, and to call something that requires a pharmacutical lab. to produce it 'easy to make' is laughable. To my eternal discredit I just shrugged it off, kept calm and carried on.

Drugs are considered valuable by addicts to the degree that they produce some “desirable effect”. But they are dangerous to those around
because a person on drugs

(a) has blank periods
(b) has unrealities and delusions that remove him from PT
Sound familiar?
(c) is very hard to audit.

With no Internet, getting wise to the Connodore's programme of disinformation wasn't as easy then as it is today.

i figure children read this board so i just can't write about the lysergic experience but it is ...mmmm... psychedelic

and DANGEROUS!!!

don't use it kids...

it's easily made in a laboratory and it really isn't a huge challenge to a bright amateur. it was a psychiatric drug for a while, and they properly were allowed to do research. to blame the shrinks for the psychedelic revolution of the sixties is basically ridiculous on the one hand but on the other they and the cia etc were diddling around with drugs and the general populace. and they still are