A Look At L. Ron and Scientology

guanoloco

As-Wased
The funny thing about L. Ron is that whenever he discovered anything about the mind or the human condition he immediately twisted this into a method to manipulate others and C-O-N-T-R-O-L.

Take for instance the idea that the mind is comprised of pictures. L. Ron then uses this concept to "restimulate" book buyers into purchasing Scientology books by putting reactive whole track pictures on his book covers.

The idea of past lives...many others have discovered these cathartic events in past lives but L. Ron uses this to put people on an endless treadmill of coughing up money for Scientology. I once knew a chiropractor who did a tremendous healing adjustment for a patient...after the patient was gone this same chiro ruefully admitted that they had carelessly done the adjustment too good...in other words this patient could've been almost healed and put on a long drawn out maintenance program in order to squeeze as much cash as possible out of the person. Every patient "needed" to be on a "maintenance" program. There is merit to that profession but it is perverted and abused and that is exactly what L. Ron did with Scientology. Anything of merit is perverted into manipulating and control.

I'm one of those batshit crazy ones that finds merit in things like the Tone Scale, ARC=U, TRs, the Comm Cycle, etc., but I've also noticed that L. Ron immediately took these items and put them to use to control and manipulate others.

The Tone Scale and using it to mimic others and raise others a half-step at a time in order to gain agreement. Pure manipulation.

The same with ARC.

Scientology discovers something about Help and L. Ron dreams up the Deadly Quartet to control.

There's the CDEI scale, the CCH's, TRs...all utilized to manipulate and control. There's Ethics and the "greatest good for the greatest number" and their perversion for control.

The idea of psychiatric brutality had merit and Ron used this to control and squid ink over his own organization's brutality...after all, if Ron blew the whistle on the psychs he certainly is above doing the same to his own, right?

There's Ron's comments about Sara Northrup and how he would never make that mistake again and had carefully planned things with Mary Sue and there's the statement from the Otto Roos Story where Ron says Otto is right about the Condition above Power being Control...this is pure Scientology and lays bare Ron's organization and it's purpose.

The methods of exchange...exchange by dynamics...even the dynamics themselves ALL are perverted into tools of manipulation for Ron to control others because he could not control his own insatiable greed.

Others have noticed that the Red Vols are all about the warm and fuzzy and the Green Vols are all about the brutality - Ron used the ego-tech of the Red Vols to manipulate and control with his brutal Green Vols.

Even the concept of control itself...remember when Ron yaps on about there being no such thing as "bad" control? There's only the absence of control implying that the presence of control guarantees "good" control because you only have "bad" control by having no control. Therefore Scientology can brutally control you to go into exorbitant debt or sign away your life on a Sea Org "contract" for peanuts and it's "good" control...utter manipulation.

Scientology equals Control...however it's the bad connotation of control...the one based on scarcity where somebody else wins at your expense. That's the control of Scientology and everyone should be aware of the bad connotation of control mentioned because that is the "control" part of the deadly quartet where you get the person to admit that control isn't all bad by saying things like "How about controlling a baby around broken glass? Is that good?" and the person has to begrudgingly admit that "control" can be good and thereby isn't all bad. Remember that?

At any rate I rest my case and must retire for the evening.

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
Dear Guano, when you unretire from the evening can you define the deadly quartet? I think I've heard the term before but I have no idea what it is.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
The funny thing about L. Ron is that whenever he discovered anything about the mind or the human condition he immediately twisted this into a method to manipulate others and C-O-N-T-R-O-L.

Take for instance the idea that the mind is comprised of pictures. L. Ron then uses this concept to "restimulate" book buyers into purchasing Scientology books by putting reactive whole track pictures on his book covers.

The idea of past lives...many others have discovered these cathartic events in past lives but L. Ron uses this to put people on an endless treadmill of coughing up money for Scientology. I once knew a chiropractor who did a tremendous healing adjustment for a patient...after the patient was gone this same chiro ruefully admitted that they had carelessly done the adjustment too good...in other words this patient could've been almost healed and put on a long drawn out maintenance program in order to squeeze as much cash as possible out of the person. Every patient "needed" to be on a "maintenance" program. There is merit to that profession but it is perverted and abused and that is exactly what L. Ron did with Scientology. Anything of merit is perverted into manipulating and control.

I'm one of those batshit crazy ones that finds merit in things like the Tone Scale, ARC=U, TRs, the Comm Cycle, etc., but I've also noticed that L. Ron immediately took these items and put them to use to control and manipulate others.

The Tone Scale and using it to mimic others and raise others a half-step at a time in order to gain agreement. Pure manipulation.

The same with ARC.

Scientology discovers something about Help and L. Ron dreams up the Deadly Quartet to control.

There's the CDEI scale, the CCH's, TRs...all utilized to manipulate and control. There's Ethics and the "greatest good for the greatest number" and their perversion for control.

The idea of psychiatric brutality had merit and Ron used this to control and squid ink over his own organization's brutality...after all, if Ron blew the whistle on the psychs he certainly is above doing the same to his own, right?

There's Ron's comments about Sara Northrup and how he would never make that mistake again and had carefully planned things with Mary Sue and there's the statement from the Otto Roos Story where Ron says Otto is right about the Condition above Power being Control...this is pure Scientology and lays bare Ron's organization and it's purpose.

The methods of exchange...exchange by dynamics...even the dynamics themselves ALL are perverted into tools of manipulation for Ron to control others because he could not control his own insatiable greed.

Others have noticed that the Red Vols are all about the warm and fuzzy and the Green Vols are all about the brutality - Ron used the ego-tech of the Red Vols to manipulate and control with his brutal Green Vols.

Even the concept of control itself...remember when Ron yaps on about there being no such thing as "bad" control? There's only the absence of control implying that the presence of control guarantees "good" control because you only have "bad" control by having no control. Therefore Scientology can brutally control you to go into exorbitant debt or sign away your life on a Sea Org "contract" for peanuts and it's "good" control...utter manipulation.

Scientology equals Control...however it's the bad connotation of control...the one based on scarcity where somebody else wins at your expense. That's the control of Scientology and everyone should be aware of the bad connotation of control mentioned because that is the "control" part of the deadly quartet where you get the person to admit that control isn't all bad by saying things like "How about controlling a baby around broken glass? Is that good?" and the person has to begrudgingly admit that "control" can be good and thereby isn't all bad. Remember that?

At any rate I rest my case and must retire for the evening.

I was noticing a lot of "BAD CONTROL" in the CULT for years. I kept getting justifications: "It is the individual ~ when the MAA regged the shit out of someone in the Ethics Department to get out of conditions"..."not the Organization"!

Well, it does not take a rocket scientist or in Scientologese ~ a Briefing Course Graduate :whistling: to see that the Organization controls each and every staff member and Sea Org member - NO ONE has the freedom to change their "hat"~ These orders come from up above!!

I kept thinking...I don't mind good control..but I cannot allow this Organization to control me because I am seeing some really BAD CONTROL - and the Organization does nothing about it ...but they say they do! "We have crammed that person"!

It is all about the money and enslaving everyone...hence the "money on account" "signing legal dox that take away any rights if you are abused by the Organization". It is all there just as plain as day!

I hope the people still in can wake up and LOOK at all of the BAD CONTROL!!!

Scientology ~ the science of BAD CONTROL!

It is used on them...then they use it on others...and so on and so on and so on!!

guanoloco

As-Wased
Dear Guano, when you unretire from the evening can you define the deadly quartet? I think I've heard the term before but I have no idea what it is.

The Deadly Quartet is a dissemination drill of the buttons Help, Control, Communication and Interest. You first get them to agree Help is good then you get them to agree Control can be good then you pull a withhold or an overt and the prospect will originate how interesting this is and what is it about?

Pure manipulation.

Just like the barriers to study...the overt/motivator sequence...missed withhold phenomena, all are immediately put to use by L. Ron to control and manipulate.

guanoloco

As-Wased
Another thing is responsibility and the victim stuff...there's merit to this material but Ron immediately twists it into stuff to manipulate and control others to their detriment.

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

8340430345_561ec80766.jpg

guanoloco

As-Wased
I was even thinking today that there's merit in the idea of disconnection. I know there's people in my past that I'm better for having put them there and not keeping them in my present. Of course, with Ron this gets perverted into a method of control and manipulation.