What's new

A Message to Global Protesters

Patricia Curtis

Patron with Honors
Very soon you will be out in front of orgs and Scientology buildings all over the world spreading an important message. Because we have seen a steady escalation of violent acts being committed against peaceful protesters, it is imperative that you take your personal safety into careful consideration.

I am a true believer that every person should protest in the manner most appropriate to himself or herself, and I am not dictating a directive, but I strongly urge every protest group to insist there be continuous police presence for the duration of your protest. Please let your local authorities know that there have been enough instances of aggression against protesters (the attacks against Casper and AnonOrange are good examples) to warrant your need for protection. Please insist that your safety be given their full attention.

I’m not a doomsdayer. I just want everyone to be safe. Even the knotheads who post mean things to each other. Y'all watch each others backs tomorrow, ok?

Now, raid on you magnificent raid beasts! Let's have a frickin’ blast out there!!

Resistance Is Futile

ScudMuffin

Silver Meritorious Patron
Don't worry, we'll have the coppers there as usual. We'll give the co$ a dose of the rAIDS too.

I would also suggest that protest groups have video cameras running to catch any CoS attempts to cause trouble, that protesters stay together, and that everybody stay off CoS property. Don't walk on DM's grass!

Keep protesting and be safe!

ScudMuffin

we do that anyway.

slowpoke-pokemon.gif

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
We just don't want to use the Scio's tactic....calling the police 6 times telling them bombs are being thrown at the building. :D

Pixie

Crusader
Very soon you will be out in front of orgs and Scientology buildings all over the world spreading an important message. Because we have seen a steady escalation of violent acts being committed against peaceful protesters, it is imperative that you take your personal safety into careful consideration.

I am a true believer that every person should protest in the manner most appropriate to himself or herself, and I am not dictating a directive, but I strongly urge every protest group to insist there be continuous police presence for the duration of your protest. Please let your local authorities know that there have been enough instances of aggression against protesters (the attacks against Casper and AnonOrange are good examples) to warrant your need for protection. Please insist that your safety be given their full attention.

I’m not a doomsdayer. I just want everyone to be safe. Even the knotheads who post mean things to each other. Y'all watch each others backs tomorrow, ok?

Now, raid on you magnificent raid beasts! Let's have a frickin’ blast out there!!

Resistance Is Futile

Good post!! I agree with every word. :thumbsup: Be safe bravehearts. :yes:

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
safety

yep, Anon has it's ownsafety posts and info
done & done :)

the police continually say "geeee, we wish all protesters where this peaceful"
:thumbsup:

Anon has it's own list/pics of CoS agents.
tip: look for goon with sunglasses GLARING at large group :roflmao:

ScudMuffin

they've stopped being subtle and stealthy around us now, they just stand there in new street and stare at us.