What's new

A Message to Scientology

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Also I have to add this. I was doing the same thing until some months, so I am pretty familiarized with this behaviour of Scientologists being asked how it goes. They will put the strongest fake smile and tel you how life is sooo great, denial denial denial, it is hard to face the truth.

Me personally had several months of torturing myself to look at the obvious and stop defending something just because somewhere in the past i decided blindly that Scientoogy is the only way to survive and live.

I know that to be a complete lie, after examining facts and documents. I know that the abilities I have are not because of Scientology, and that it is solely my decision to be more succesful or not in my life. Nothing else. Everyone in Scientology needs to understand that. They dont owe Scientology nothing!!! They owe it to theirselves and their right choises. So make the biggest right choice and come out, see the life outside the Truman show, see the people for who they are, and not as numbers at the Tone scale..
I got carried away sorry, I am just sad to see my friends Scientologist still fight for this cause, and see them very soon left with nothing in their nlives, now social ceurity, no pension waiting for them, no home, and no friends in the real world. I made out in time. :happydance: Please join me!!! :grouphug:

Very well done!

Your needle is floating!

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
What a fortuitous "bump" Aneley!

:no: Are you for real?!? You dont actually expect us to buy this? And ofcourse if you ask a Scientologist who is still on-lines (although maybe he is full of doubts), he will tell you that PR. What I am wondering is why you do it??:naughty:

Welcome! There is lots happening here these days, so get oriented and jump right in! :yes: :thumbsup:

Roy, the EP's EP aka Mike

Aneley

Patron
Thanks Alanzo!!!

Yeah until now I was just lurking here and reading the stories form ex SO members. I get sooo outraged! but also soo happy that I didnt went throught that!!! I actually signed the SO contract!!! But luckily fell in love before I went in that slave camp, and made the best decision in my life for the past 10 years! Now I am happily married to a wonderful man and things \are getting better and better!

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Thanks Alanzo!!!

Yeah until now I was just lurking here and reading the stories form ex SO members. I get sooo outraged! but also soo happy that I didnt went throught that!!! I actually signed the SO contract!!! But luckily fell in love before I went in that slave camp, and made the best decision in my life for the past 10 years! Now I am happily married to a wonderful man and things \are getting better and better!

Good to hear!

Very very good to hear that!

EXorcised

Patron
This is to all Scientologists, including public, staff, Sea Org, and especially David Miscavige.

Scientology has dug itself a very big hole. It gets deeper by the hour. I know that most public have no idea of the misdeeds of management, but you better get a clue. You will eventually fall victim to the inhumane tactics employed by management. You need only know someone who leaves, be related to an "SP" or simply have something you say be heard and KR'd. You already know in your hearts that you are always having to explain your "faith". You have relatives and friends that question the wisdom of following the path of LRH. Do you really think they are all SPs? They aren't. They care about you. While Scientology prefers to attack rather than defend, why should you even have to make that choice? How many atrocities have to occur before you ask yourself if something is amiss? How many Lisa McPhersons, Shawn Londales and Paulette Coopers must there be before you see the light? Do you really want to be like Tom Cruise? Or be controlled like Katie Holmes?

I know many of you have seen the accounts made by ex Sea Org members. Their stories contain more horror than the very best Stephen King novel. The scariest thing is they are true! You are told that they are all lies, that the critics are just hiding their crimes. The truth is Scientology is hiding their own crimes! How do I know? I have been around Scientologists, worked for and with them and related to a few for 28 years. I have witnessed members put their family's welfare at risk in order to go "up the bridge". I have seen countless members who were "course poor" because of the costs of training and processing. I personally knew two members long before they ever heard of Scientology and have seen them go from intelligent, caring individuals to dumbed down, emotionless ronbots. I helped two members (my son and his wife) escape the prison you call Gold/Int Base. I have since not been able to contact my daughter for over three years! My ex wife hasn't spoken to our son since or seen either of his two sons born after rejoining the real world. Why would any group that calls itself a religion prohibit contact by its members with their own family? The answer is quite simple. We might persuade them to leave! They might get rational and, God forbid, reasonable! Truth is the last thing Scientology wants you to have. Oh, you will get it eventually, but if Scientology has their way, it will be when you are on your deathbed. Don't wait until then! Its available for free right now! A brilliant YouTube video said it better than anything else I've seen; Truth = Weapon of Mass Enlightenment.

DM, I'm not sure you have a clue how hated you are. I doubt you have a clue about anything! After all, you were LRH's puppet at such an early age and never really saw anything even remotely resembling the real world. Maybe you think that is your excuse. Wrong! In the criminal justice system, ignorance of the law is not an excuse! I have lost count of how many ex Gold/Int staff members have told me in person of your antics and misdeeds. You are either incredibly stupid, unbelievably evil or both! (I tend to believe both!) There is an old saying that says the only sure things in life are death and taxes. You have one more thing you can be absolutely sure of - prison! You don't have to fear for your life - critics would much rather see you rot in the confines of a cell. Then again, once in prison, even hardened criminals have a certain code of ethics you have violated so maybe you should plead for solitary confinement. That serves two purposes: you don't get killed and you don't corrupt them!

What now?
First and foremost, the policies of disconnection must stop now! Those members that have been instructed to disconnect from family members and friends must be allowed and encouraged to reconnect.
Second, those members held captive in the RPF and 'The Hall" must be set free.
Third, any member that wishes to leave must be allowed to do so freely and without conditions.
Fourth, stop cheating the rest of the working world and drop your tax-exempt claims.
Fifth, remove the secrecy of the upper levels and let your members decide for themselves if they want to pursue those teachings any further before they have spent several small fortunes.

Finally, those of you that have aided and abetted DM with his crimes, I suggest you turn state's evidence soon if you want to avoid serious criminal charges yourselves. You may still be subject to some charges, but they will far less severe if you are able to arrange a plea bargain.

April 12th, 2008 = Operation: Reconnect * * * * Worlwide

You are an SB. I am now swimming the same waters, and walking the same pathways that made you so. I enjoy the freedom, and am glad that I get to face this strange world with a >clear< mind (cleared by getting out of scientology [the bean is no longer being cooked]). It is no easier a world to navigate, with or without scientology, but without them, I have a chance to be in reality, and therefore live it. If I chose...it will be of my own freewill, and not the aberated will of a mind trapped in sci-fi ville.

I can`t imagine a child, turned adult, never haveing known true reality. I saw the children there..., I saw them in early indoctrination courses. At the time I was not aware of what was comeing, for them or me. When I saw what they (Scientology) had to offer (me) I got the hell out. It hasn`t been until just these last few days, that my awareness has rissen with respect to the extent of the unseen crime against the kids. ESMB may very well be the added voice that will expose, and destroy,"scientology", at least as a 501-c3 religeon. The beginning of the end for scientology, will be when they can`t hide behind the credibility of the single word `RELIGEON`. Then they will be known, world wide, as the Cult of Scientology. :dance3:

I am going to go upgrade my awareness of the real world. I haven`t gotten to know Paulette Cooper or Shawn londales.

Last edited:

OLD Class8

Disconnects

My own two disconnected siblings have been disconnected so long that I'd have no idea how to contact them if I wanted to. And the truth is, having them out of my life for 20+ years has enabled me to have a peaceful life, relatively free of family turmoil. I have been able to get sure in my own skin that I'm not crazy, which I might never have been able to do as long as they were in my life. For a long time I thought that we would eventually all be re-united, because we fundamentally love each other -- but now I really don't know anymore.

Wisened One

Crusader
My own two disconnected siblings have been disconnected so long that I'd have no idea how to contact them if I wanted to. And the truth is, having them out of my life for 20+ years has enabled me to have a peaceful life, relatively free of family turmoil. I have been able to get sure in my own skin that I'm not crazy, which I might never have been able to do as long as they were in my life. For a long time I thought that we would eventually all be re-united, because we fundamentally love each other -- but now I really don't know anymore.

Oh wow, OC8! How sad that you have lost touch with your siblings! But I also know what you mean in that you've been able to lead a more peaceful life.

Perhaps you'll still be reunited one day, what with all the big news articles out now....

:welcome: to ESMB, can't wait to hear more of your story! :drama:

Michelle

justaguy

Patron Meritorious

Maybe every ten years you should try and track them down, see what happens. The internet is amazing that way, and you might find them if you poke about a bit.

Anyways, welcome. :welcome: to ESMB

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

Welcome. :) Post their names here and see what tumbles out of the woodwork. You might be surprised.

Paul

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

Welcome OLD Class8 ... I think I know what you mean by the way, there is a lot to be said for having a peaceful life :eyeroll:

:welcome2:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Welcome OLD Class8 :)

One might never know the love that could have been between you all had Scientology not interferred. Something to think about.

Good to see you post about it.

Mary

Free Loader

I'm sorry.

I don't see how someone could be doing well when they actually paid a freeloader's debt.

Well I did not have to pay one because I managed to join the sea org knowing full well I had taken the dreaded LSD, ultimately I did blow I must confess and I dont doubt that was a main reason why but with the recruiter at the time not getting sent to RPF and me still getting in, it does make me wonder WTF, after all I might have worked for the media, imagine that?