What's new

A New Player on the Scene ~ is he new Cult spokesman ? LOLOL

Karakorum

supressively reasonable
This is the 3rd video in 5 days defending Miscavige.
Here James Blunt does admit they have met in person
I took the time to post a reply to his vid on youtube, because he said we can choose another poem for him to magically repeat using his "perfect recall".

I have asked for Lermontov's "Парус", in original. I want to see this non-degraded being use his perfect recall to recall his knowledge of Russian. :screwy:

Oh and he should feel lucky I chose a short poem in Russian. I could have chosen a long hymn in old church slavonic. :clapping:

I suggest other people go and ask him to recite poems, especially ones that require recall of tonal fluency. Do we have a Chinese-speaker here who would suggest a decent Tang era poem? ;)

Last edited:

freethinker

Sponsor
With the incoherent babbling and word slurring, there are strong indications that he is a DB (Drunk Being).

Why-Oh-Why, me wonders, does an unemployed, disgraced, fallen, predatory liar, fraudster & bully like Stunt arrive at a point where they inexplicably begin making PRO-MISCAVIGE YouTube videos?

ANSWER: Ask Marty Rathbun.

Somebody got the goods on him. He is obviously not familiar with the things he is talking about.

James was married in the same castle that Tom and Katie were married at, Odescalchi Castle in italy. it is a slight connection but...

James wife, Petra Ecclestone used a famous divorce lawyer, Fiona Shackleton when they divorced.

Petra and James are parents to three children together; daughter Lavinia, four, and two-year-old twin sons James Jr and Andrew. The former couple tied the knot in August 2011 in a lavish ceremony at the 15th century Odescalchi Castle on Lake Bracciano in Italy – the same venue chosen by Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes for their 2006 nuptials.

https://www.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/2017062940229/petra-ecclestone-divorce-james-stunt/

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
He did it again !!!

Now a video daily ! I know HH is fed up with this, but I am feeling there is something more I am not getting..

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Now a video daily ! I know HH is fed up with this,
but I am feeling there is something more I am not getting..

LOL

Updating Samuel Johnson's 1775 quote, "Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel" we arrive at:

"Offering a 'snarling defense'[sup]1[/sup] of rapacious religious cult
and their criminal leader is the last refuge of a scoundrel."

[sup]1[/sup] "...offering a snarling defense of the leader to his critics...": From Hubbard's "holy scripture"[sup]2[/sup] that fairly solicits others to lie and murder on his behalf, in order that he escape justice in the form of disgrace, public humiliation, bankruptcy and prison. Miscavige was quite enamored with the idea of having others take the fall for his the pervasive international crime wave he has perpetrated for the past thirty-plus years.

[sup]2[/sup] Hubbard's sacred screed "The Responsibility of Leaders" was treacherously duplicitous, beginning with the mandate's very title. Because the incitements to commit fraud, felonies and premeditated murder were not the "responsibility of leaders"---they were the responsibility of everyone else other than the cult leader. To wit, credulous cult members who were willing to "take responsibility" (by lying under oath and going to prison) for a cult leader who was entirely void of any responsibility whatsoever.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Seems like he'd make a lovely dinner party guest. :coolwink: Never seen anything like him. :no:
lol

You've never met a word-slurring, nasty, ranting drunk?

One of the more entertaining things about that gibberish-spewing Brit troll is the sheer number of times he assures his viewers that nothing other "trolls" say affects him in any way whatsoever (raises hand to camera to prove he is not trembling). Yet this "thing" that doesn't bother him causes him to make a creepy chain of YouTube videos talking about how he is not bothered by it.

Sounds to me like he's attained "TOTAL CAUSE" over life. At the very least he is trying his hardest to apply the FAIR GAME policies against his "enemies" in deluxe Scientology fashion:

He's got the "DEAD AGENT", "ALWAYS ATTACK", "LYING" "TRICKING" and "THREATENING" parts down nicely. He clearly hasn't done the clay demos yet on "TERRORIZING" others without making them laugh.