What's new

A new process

haiqu

Patron Meritorious
Paul, it isn't my intention to offend, and I appreciate both what you're saying and what you've made available for others. We're on the same page here, it's all about helping others get out of the trap.

You're a good man. :)

Getting off this-lifetime locks is a valuable thing to do, especially early in processing. I can also highly recommend the book "Self Analysis" for that purpose, even if it's more of a "shotgun" approach.

Terril park

Sponsor
Among much comment I think there are two main directions.

Handling current life situations, and doing " the bridge"

The first is addressed with psychotherapy, and lower levels of scn.
For example life repair. Maybe the grades.

Does psychotherapy have much pertaining to the bridge?

Hatshepsut

Crusader
I have something similar in the Dipoles module at PaulsRobot. But you can pretty much run the procedure (I found it works well as a Rub & Yawn procedure so one runs it while it's discharging stuff and stops when it EPs — and also one doesn't get into running uncharged pairs) without using the module. It's written up on ESMB at http://forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=455178&postcount=229.

Paul
This is something I'm going to try. I've yet to do any Paul's Robot or Run & Yawns. I've been over the site though.

Hatshepsut

Crusader
A couple of posts back I mentioned that there was some Yugoslav guy who had come up with a variation on GPM running. The guy I referred to was Zivorad Slavinski, and I believe the subject was called Aspectics.

Can't really recommend a website for further reading, since he seems to have dropped that and moved on into a touchy-feely "meridian therapy" called PEAT which he is marketing globally.

Best to stick to the source of the technology, which is LRH (as assisted by many, many others).

This is the post by Cat's Squirrel on ASPECTIKA:thumbsup::thumbsup:

There was another poster following and commenting by name of knn. I would pay particular attention to her replies to Cat's. Also knn had started excellent threads that you might be interested in. I believe she is an Aussie. Very intelligent lady who I really thanked for playing along on ESMB. She kind of reminds me of Synthia. She posted a lot about Idenics back in winter or 2009. Click Community. Knn. See all threads started by. :wink2:

THIS IS THE LINK DESCRIBING EXACTLY THE COMMAND SEQUENCE OF ASPECTICS AND WHY IT IS THAT WAY

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=220850&postcount=19

_____of interest by Slavinski
http://www.scribd.com/doc/42202443/Slavinski-Return-to-Oneness______you have to wait about 5 secs for the downloads to view

http://www.scribd.com/doc/35530128/Zivorad-Mihajlovic-Slavinski-Invisible-Influences

Last edited:

Hatshepsut

Crusader
This is the post by Cat's Squirrel on ASPECTIKA:thumbsup::thumbsup:

There was another poster following and commenting by name of knn. I would pay particular attention to her replies to Cat's. Also knn had started excellent threads that you might be interested in. I believe she is an Aussie. Very intelligent lady who I really thanked for playing along on ESMB. She kind of reminds me of Synthia. She posted a lot about Idenics back in winter or 2009. Click Community. Knn. See all threads started by. :wink2:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=123190&postcount=4

http://www.scribd.com/doc/42202443/Slavinski-Return-to-Oneness______you have to wait about 5 secs for the downloads to view

http://www.scribd.com/doc/35530128/Zivorad-Mihajlovic-Slavinski-Invisible-Influences

ACTUALLY THIS! http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=220850&postcount=19

I've run Aspectics. I have a habbit of abandoning portions of myself all over the place. I do this because I can recreate myself and go off with sufficient goal power to inspire new existences. However what is left behind is a liability after a while. A wolf can only chew off his foot so many times and a lizard can only break off his tail so many times in an effort to escape. Aspectics I find handles some real demons. It factors in things that really want your demise because of heady games with old opponents. You do get identities. You get it when you ask for a goal by the nature of the question. One notices that what answers up has mass and location and a definite sense of purpose as regards YOU.

There were few liabilites except for maybe a temporary feeling of emptiness and now being without a goal. Run some havingness. Handling goals and identities without the liabilites of running track is worth a go.

Last edited:

haiqu

Patron Meritorious
Among much comment I think there are two main directions.

Handling current life situations, and doing " the bridge"

The first is addressed with psychotherapy, and lower levels of scn.
For example life repair. Maybe the grades.

Does psychotherapy have much pertaining to the bridge?

Without derailing the topic into a philosophical quagmire, I'd say the arbitrary implication that "what isn't the bridge is therefore psychotherapy" is a bit off-base here. Theoretically, doing Life Repair and the grades should get off enough low-level case to give the Pc a good run at the upper levels, but this is by no means universal.

Yesterday I was listening to an LRH tape in which he outlines the case of a guy who kept getting up the tone level to anger, at which time he would start trashing bars and his family would drive him right back down to apathy again. This cycle went on for a year, up and down between apathy and anger. So in that particular case and many more—but perhaps for entirely different reasons—there might be additional external factors to consider in a person's spiritual progress.

An aberrated goal, or an uneducated Pc, would be amongst the factors I'd consider in such a case. And I'd do those steps long before considering ethics actions or psychotherapy. And by the way, Hubbard summarized by saying he considered the guy was a psycho and should have been treated from a padded cell, which was a bit bizarre. I'd say that if he kept on showing up for auditing for a whole year, despite these troubles, then he was way more advanced than that.

I find this example interesting because my youngest brother was of that ilk in his youth. His goal was probably "to be the toughest mofo in the neighborhood" or something equally as silly. After months of getting drunk and fighting people at random, a few of his hapless victims got together one night and gave him the kicking he deserved in the hotel car park, and it cured him. Street ethics.

Last edited:

RogerB

Crusader
Originally Posted by RogerB

The own goals GPMs were run extensively during 1962 and on until April 1963.

R
How did that work out?

Badly. :angry::grouch:

Have you not looked at my video of the Pasadena FZ presentation, or read the references by Alan, Mystic and me to those times/processes on Alan's "Opening Pandora's Box thread?" :duh:

Take note where Alan refers to folks being brought to him on stretchers or in wheelbarrows . . .

It was a screw-up!

R

haiqu

Patron Meritorious
Zivorad's polarities tech is PEAT. Google >>>zivorad polarities<<< for example.

Paul

Yes, my bad. The newer version involving meridians is called "Deep PEAT" ... evidently the original materials I read on PEAT have vanished from the internet.

haiqu

Patron Meritorious
Have you not looked at my video of the Pasadena FZ presentation, or read the references by Alan, Mystic and me to those times/processes on Alan's "Opening Pandora's Box thread?" :duh:

Thanks for the heads-up. Interesting thread, that one.

Hatshepsut

Crusader
haiqu,
I POSTED THE WRONG ILLUSTRATION OF THE ASPECTICS STEPS BEFORE> HERE IS THE ACTUAL LOW DOWN. :clap::clap:
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=220850&postcount=19

Originally posted by knn

I have experience with Aspectics.
1. It's fast
2. extremely easy
3. extremely insightful
4. can be run solo
5. In my view gives you the answer why NOTs cannot work 100%

The only negative thing I have to say is that Zivorad writes too much Thus his techniques kind of get buried under all his words.

Approx. 1 year ago I made a list of wants-handled. I ran a lot of these wants-handled and they are GONE.

It sometimes takes literally 10 seconds to get rid of something.

I give you a real example from my own list
"Hmm, why do I get upset when I talk to person X?"... think... look... 20 seconds... GONE.... I start to like this person... never upset again.

Another real example
My entire life I was a night person. I always worked the whole night until morning. In fact, starting from 22:00 (10pm) I would get more and more fresh and then at around 8-9am I would get tired and go to bed. Since my partner complained I decided one day (while in bed falling asleep) to handle it. It took me approx. 2 minutes. Since then (now already 1 year ago) I never made a night through anymore.

Another real example
Since 20 or so years I had headaches. Approx. 1 year ago I ran the headache with Aspectics. Since then the headaches are gone and I never took another pain killer! A huge win for me.

These 3 examples show you that Aspectics can handle emotional and physiological issues. Unbelievable.

The technique is swift... and deals with what Zivorad calls Aspects (hence "Aspectics"), a term which I don't like. "Aspects" would be best described in Scientologese as "Black masses", "BTs", "Counter-intentions in your space", "Decayed Goal Ridges" and other "Soul Fragments/Splinters"
Once you ran a few Aspectics sessions you will see how Scientology techniques are always ANTI: It's always "the BAD implants", "the BAD implanters", "the NASTY SPs", "the reactive BANK", "the PTSness", "Xenu's BTs", "the criminal critics" etc. It's always YOU vs THEM. This is not too obvious when you are only in Scientology but it gets more obvious once you run a few Aspectics sessions.

Why? BECAUSE A LOT OF BTs are actually your own creations (= you created them as a demon or a god) or are simply a black mass consisting of your own decayed (failed) goals. It's interesting that there is a "Clear cog" (= you mock-up your own bad bank) but not a "GPM cog" or "BT cog".
In MANY cases a BT will "reintegrate" = become a part of you again when you realize that it WAS part of you in the first place but you simply split it off so that it could sit "OVER THERE".

However, there ARE "bona fide" demons (= real other thetans that cling to you) and in these cases Aspectics gives you a nice tool to actually find out whether it's a demon or not and IF it IS INDEED a demon then you would switch to anti-demon techniques. Thus the combination of Aspectics + a few demon-chasing techniques (which Zivorad describes too) is the solution for the lower AND the upper bridge. But this is just a wild guess from me.

An example "session"
"What's your problem?"
"I have an urge to cut myself"
"Where is this urge located and how does it look like? Is it an emotion? A thought? A black mass? etc..." There are approx. 10-15 categories you can go through, but usually you merely need to ask "Where is this urge located? Behind you? In you? Above you?" and the PC gets immediately what you mean. You simply let him describe it as much as possible: Color, position, form etc. A normal description would be "It's a ball in my heart area that has spikes and rotates" or "It's a stuck picture in front of me that pulls me away" or "It's 7 monsters around me" or "It's a really black spear that goes through my head" something of that sort. Describing ALONE can already blow a lot of charge.
Then you go to the next step: You want to direct the PC's attention onto that "thing" he just described and ask that thing:
"What is your goal for me?". Sometimes "What are you?" indicates more or "Who are you?" (hello, NOTs) or "What are you doing there?" or ""What do you want?" There are a couple of variations but the main point is to find out what the heck it is WANTING/DOING.
The answer will usually be something negative like "I want to see you suffer", "I want to see your head chopped off" etc.
Then you imagine a complete and perfect fulfillment of this goal and ask the Aspect "If you will completely succeed and my head will be chopped off.. then what will be your higher and greater goal (for me)?".
Usually there will be another negative answer like "Then I want to see the chopped-off head being eaten by maggots" or something of that sort.
You again imagine the fulfillment of this goal and ask "If this will be completely fulfilled.. then what will be your higher and greater goal (for me)?".
Now comes the fascinating part of Aspectics: When you go up the goal chain from lower goals (= decayed goals) to higher goals you will see that the higher goals suddenly become friendly and the decaying makes sense.
Thus the next answer of the Aspect might be "After your head is eaten by maggots you can grow a new one that is much better" (Aah, sounds already much friendlier)
And then "After you grow a new head you can finally start to think more clearly"
And then "After you start to think more clearly you won't be disturbed by bad people".
And then "When you won't be disturbed by bad people you can help others"
etc etc. This would be a typical goal chain that starts really mean/dark/sinister and then quickly (after 2-3 higher goals) turns into something positive.
At this point either the Aspect completely vanished or you can goal-chain it higher and higher until you find a state of completely goallessness for that Aspect.
If you were to run NOTs on this Aspect ("A vicous BT wants to see my head chopped off") then I bet you will go crazy after running a few hundreds of such Aspects, because most of them will be your own Black Masses resulting from Decayed Goals. Thus I think that NOTs introduces NEW RIDGES that seal away the old ridges. Thus aside from the few cases where you actually MIGHT blow a real BT you will build up a superb Not-Is of every "Aspect" of your case AND possibly of normal body functions. No wonder there are these cancer cases amongst NOTters.

If you were to run Aspects Creative Processing style then it would be "Now take this black spear that runs through your head and make it red.. blue... green.. now make it small" etc. Thus Creative Processing WILL work at first but will later again introduce BPC since you won't handle the GOAL that CREATED that spear.

I found, by the way, that "Who are you?" works not so well on real demons. It works well on Aspects because "Who are you?" is basically a variation of "What is your goal?" (Who are you? A cook! = What is your goal? Cooking!) but not too well on real demons. I found that real demons react better to "Who gives you the right to bother me/be in my space?" and some other questions techniques.

Please feel free to disagree with me.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/42202443/Slavinski-Return-to-Oneness

Last edited:

Hatshepsut

Crusader
Run & Yawn! Hmmm. :)

-----

Zivorad's polarities tech is PEAT. Google >>>zivorad polarities<<< for example.

Paul

9780977791705.jpg

http://www.spiritual-technology.com/eng/index1.php

From the website >>>>>> http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?/topic/1786-zivorad-slavinski/
Tao Bum!

Group:
The Tao Bums Posts:
1,700 Joined:
03-September 05 Gender:Male Posted 04 July 2006 - 06:18 AM

I've just about finished reading Slavinski's book "Return to Oneness"... and all I can say is: it's fanatastic! The guy is very erudite and obviously very experienced, and 'get's it'. The premise is the same as Taoism and pretty much all other spiritual practices - to become whole again!

He has several methods that he has adapted from other psychological practices but each tool has the ultimate goal of 'integration'. Every 'good' behaviour has a 'bad' counterpart, and every bad behaviour has a good counterpart. This creates a duality of tension... we might want to be 'perfect' but as a result constantly procrastinate... well, perfection and procrastination are just opposite sides to the same problem.... most methodologies attempt to suppress one part and strengthen the other... so we would empower the quest for perfection whilst disempowering our procrastination... this would work to some extent because we strengthen the pull of perfection whilst slackening the pull of procrastination... but soon enough the problem comes back... and then you follow the same pattern - so throughout your life you seesaw between these two polar opposites procrastinating->perfecting->procrastinating->perfecting etc. obviously this applies to any duality, and every problem has a dual nature to it.

So slavinski's tools enable you to integrate the opposites, so that there is no tension between them. This is like kan and li for the ego! You start off with simple problems and over time move onto bigger polarities, eventually coming to the big-boss ones: I - other, concious - unconcious, body - mind etc... once you've integrated a duality (whether big or small) slavinski says that you enter this non-dual void which is the goal of many of the meditations around. He also says that each of us has a 'primordial polarity' - a polarity that is very deeply ingrained, whether from past life, or karma, or whatever - but everyone has a different prime polarity, and once this is integrated life becomes less autonomous. And once all your polarities have been integrated, that's when you become spiritualy imortal, and in a state of wu wei... your ego becomes a huge playing field rather than a little prison.

I've always found Taoist self-improvement methods a little 'cultural' - it is obvious that the reason they took the 'body first' route is because that requires much more dedication, perseverance, and the changes are very gradual... this reflects chinese culture - at the time this knowledge was very 'powerfull' and secretive - so if it took only a couple of years to reach a decent level of acomplishment, then it would be far too easy for people to master and so lose its power. Also gradual changes reflect the chinese tribe mentality - individualism is a very western notion... so all the changes that come with Taoist spiritual work are designed to come slowly and generaly when you're in your old age - making the transition much easier and smoother for the rest of the tribe... I must admit that I do find the Taoist 'embodied enlightenment' method the 'right way to go', but I think there needs to be additional training for the ego! and this material is it!! (at least for me)

anyway - fantastic book, and seemingly fantastic body of work from this guy - I highly recomend it from my experience so far! I'm now looking to find a workshop or a practitioner of Slavinski's main method called PEAT...

Hatshepsut

Crusader
Badly. :angry::grouch:

Take note where Alan refers to folks being brought to him on stretchers or in wheelbarrows . . .

It was a screw-up!

R

Sometimes it don't pay to be a diehard. If it don't feel good....don't DO IT!! :unsure:

RogerB

Crusader
Sometimes it don't pay to be a diehard. If it don't feel good....don't DO IT!! :unsure:

Now you tell me! 45+ years after the event is a bit late:p

Though my sweet Hats, you do open a good point :yes:

It is this: if it hadn't felt good, we would likely have had enough nous (in OZ we use that word to mean good sense and pronounce it nows as in mouse) to run like hell way. But, there was nothing to perceive till the son-of-a-bitch bit you . . . . then there was something to "feel."

You see, all went fine and dandy till you get a wrong item and/or other added complications like: from a wrong goal (not from the goal being listed), wrong way opposed, etc., etc. And suddenly a shit storm bursts out around your head. And remember these were the days before we had the Laws of L&N or correction lists :duh::duh:

ANd then you're into the fiasco of having to dig out :grouch:

But then so very much of Scn appeared to be a right and "brilliant" breakthroughs of discovery.

Take for example the notion of the "Theta-MEST Theory."

Seems wonderfully logical on the surface that the spiritual Being is screwed because of his disharmonious relationship with the physical universe, etc. No?

Well, it happens that such stuff is way late on the chain of what ails us and in the scheme of things rather insignificant and a mis-director. The real deal is on the issue of what did you and others with whom you've been in relationships do with your spiritual powers.

Hubbard's "Theta-MEST Theory" actually took us away from what we should have been handling. (as an example.)

Rog

Last edited:

haiqu

Patron Meritorious
There are more pieces to this puzzle than are at first apparent. The limitations of Theta-MEST theory must become obvious as soon as you pluck the time track off your case. At best that theory was a bridge between Dianetics and what was to come ... which didn't quite arrive. And as you mentioned Roger, you went holographic in the 50s.

Whether this condition is an ordinary occurrence nowadays is moot, but I assume not. Thus we have already moved beyond the realms of Scientology.

As I see it, there are two challenges ahead:

1. To find a faster, more reliable way to Clear others.
2. To record and retain the knowledge floating around the heads of those few old-timers who still care enough to recall it, so that there's a jumping off point for those few(er?) youngsters (hah!) like myself to forge ahead and ultimately crack the big picture.

And I'm not just talking about the big Filbertesque "cognition" that all is predetermined, and the best you might be able to do is tweak the Akashic Record occasionally to avoid major catastrophe. Fuck me, I knew that much BEFORE I came into Scientology.