What's new

A rumour the Travoltas may split?

arcxcauseblows

Patron Meritorious
Seems he's bi/gay anyway so he should leave and own it that's the trendy thing to do anyway it wouldn't hurt his career

Or stay have an "open" relationship

Wonder how much money he's spent sec check / confessing to things that weren't even overts?

Freaking homophobe cult extorting his money...

phenomanon

Canyon
Seems he's bi/gay anyway so he should leave and own it that's the trendy thing to do anyway it wouldn't hurt his career

Or stay have an "open" relationship

Wonder how much money he's spent sec check / confessing to things that weren't even overts?

Freaking homophobe cult extorting his money...

Kelly has always seemed BI to me.
She presents a more Masculine aspect than John does.

phen

Another item from my newsfeed today.

http://www.msn.com/en-au/entertainm...t-on-john-travolta/ar-BBE6Wie?ocid=spartandhp

If it is true we will probably find out soon enough. However I suspect it is just another slow news day.
I saw a similar article in US or one of those supermarket mags today - but when I opened it up - it was IF they divorced, bla bla possible fallout, pictures of them, kids, and the famous JT kiss w/ poss BF foto. Just a come-on to sell more mags at the checkout counter.
Mimsey

IWantOffThisTrain

Eternal Optimist
They have been together for 26 years, I dont think she will bail. I suspect they both know the deal and as long as things stay out of the papers neither cares about flings. They probably are more like best friends and actually enjoy doing things together. The only that would really make them consider divorce would be if John left finally comes out of the closet and left the church, they would try to get her to disconnect (I am sure DM would be livid and would want to keep Kelly in just out of spite) but even then I would be surprised if she divorced him.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
That is ARC - you are witnessing with John Travolta and Jeffrey Michael Kathrein.

OT John Travolta has done all of the training in Scientology and has simply applied the tech.

JT is OT and a trained manipulator to keep the "show on the road"....

Affinity - JT to Nanny :eyeroll:JK - "you are cute - I am rich and famous". JK to JT:yes: - I am young and virile - I know how to give "good comm"
Reality - JT to Nanny JK :whistling:- "I am gay - you are gay" - but we can pretend we are not - get our TR's IN IN IN and "hide" it with a marriage and children. JK Nanny to JT: "Okay, Good!" (he learned that whilst doing his Comm Course....:p
Communication - JT to JK: you put your pee pee up to my pee pee and contribute to the motion! LOL

images

I am no way not condoning homo sexuality. My son is gay and he has a great partner - our whole family loves.

Last edited:

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
They have been together for 26 years, I dont think she will bail. I suspect they both know the deal and as long as things stay out of the papers neither cares about flings. They probably are more like best friends and actually enjoy doing things together. The only that would really make them consider divorce would be if John left finally comes out of the closet and left the church, they would try to get her to disconnect (I am sure DM would be livid and would want to keep Kelly in just out of spite) but even then I would be surprised if she divorced him.

I agree with all of this.

My understanding is that Kelly knew John's sexual preference before she married him. If they split up, I seriously doubt that would be why.

phenomanon

Canyon
Pardon me? Please explain, as this is 180 degrees different than my perception.

I'll explain mine, if you'll explain yours.
Since I don't know either one of these women, and have never had a conversation with either one, I can only judge them by Public appearances and reputation. I see how each of them conducts herself. Jodie Foster, is a known Lesbian who is confident enough of her magnificent acting ability to be happy with herself and what she has created, with no Public display of her private life, nor any criticism of it. Her ability as an actress. Her beauty and good taste are undeniable. She is an elegant, independent Woman.

Kelly Preston, on the other hand, is a Scientologist, married to another Scientologist. They lost a Son, and while a tragic event, possibly could have been prevented had proper care been given him by his Mother, Kelly Preston. Rumor has followed Kelly and her Spouse for years. I have seen her at events looking as tho she is stoned, and has slept in her clothes. She is not an accomplished Actress, altho she has worked in the business when opportunity presented.

Your turn, although it seems a bit preposterous to be discussing 2 people that (probably) neither of us has ever known.

Last edited:

skep

Patron with Honors
I'll explain mine, if you'll explain yours.
Since I don't know either one of these women, and have never had a conversation with either one, I can only judge them by Public appearances and reputation. I see how each of them conducts herself. Jodie Foster, is a known Lesbian who is confident enough of her magnificent acting ability to be happy with herself and what she has created, with no Public display of her private life, nor any criticism of it. Her ability as an actress. Her beauty and good taste are undeniable. She is an elegant, independent Woman.

Kelly Preston, on the other hand, is a Scientologist, married to another Scientologist. They lost a Son, and while a tragic event, possibly could have been prevented had proper care been given him by his Mother, Kelly Preston. Rumor has followed Kelly and her Spouse for years. I have seen her at events looking as tho she is stoned, and has slept in her clothes. She is not an accomplished Actress, altho she has worked in the business when opportunity presented.

Your turn, although it seems a bit preposterous to be discussing 2 people that (probably) neither of us has ever known.

I know both are Scientologists, but personally I am not convinced that they really are "into Scientology". I think you understand what that means. I have always viewed Kelly as a person of grace, who has dealt with the constant rumors of her husband as well as she could. IF he is bi-sexual, then she certainly would know it, and the rest is just tabloid fodder.

I don't feel it was appropriate to say that Kelly has not class. I agree that Jody does, but that is not taking away from Kelly.

Boson Wog Stark

Patron Meritorious
I guess it could happen one day that John Travolta meets a sailor whom he loves and wants to live with all the time. That might present problems for Kelly.

With his youngest child though, and I bet he's crazy about him, he's not going to do anything to risk seeing him less. So Kelly would have to accommodate this sailor, maybe flood the basement and keep his boat chained to the hot water heater.

I know all the cult goes through to convince members they may lose their wins etc. if they were to read Leah's book, and worse if they let it be known they read her book, but it seems like just the kind of book Travolta might be curious about, given I'm sure he has a few reservations about Miscavige. I don't see how he could resist reading that book. However, it's hard to estimate the impact of the double bubble, being a star and a Scientologist.

I keep thinking from the mindset that it's totally natural to search all over the web to find information about things in which I'm interested. Even if it's a book I don't want to read myself, and just about some pop figure I have no interest in, I still like to read about it on the Internet.

I think some stars just google their own names and find so many false things about themselves, they assume that everything on the web is that sketchy, especially things about Scientology.

Last edited:

The_Fixer

Class Clown
<snipped>

I think some stars just google their own names and find so many false things about themselves, they assume that everything on the web is that sketchy, especially things about Scientology.

That's an interesting point.

If your name is in the media so much, I guess you would see so much crap that you would be sceptical of much that is said and how it would be harder to bust a cult bubble.

Leland

Crusader
I saw a Globe paper headline in the grocery store a couple weeks ago that said that......

John Travolta and Kelly P were going to move John's gay lover into their home....

That's a different take on this....all three of em living together?

:unsure:

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Another item from my newsfeed today.

http://www.msn.com/en-au/entertainm...t-on-john-travolta/ar-BBE6Wie?ocid=spartandhp

If it is true we will probably find out soon enough. However I suspect it is just another slow news day.

Yep. Slow news day. I've learned to ignore these headlines. It's not news until you see the words "divorce papers filed" ....then it would be a fact.

I'm guessing it will be status quo for many more years to come. There's too much money involved, too much pressure to keep the illusion going.