What's new

A shattered dream of a wonderful journey

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Uwe

Uwe's story in scn, in the RPF, with MS, and your family's loss, breaks my heart. Your anguish at his loss, breaks my heart. THIS IS THE REASON to keep on protesting, speaking out, telling the stories of the abuses, the tragedies, the losses, the deaths. Let's bring this sinister Cee'o'$h!+ to its knees - and make it accountable for the evils perpetrated against human beings and families.

If I had a pet cockroach - or two - I'd name them LRH and DM - keep them on leashes, lash them with tiny whips, make them perform for their meals. Then I'd lock them up for the night, in little match boxes, full of their own poop. Fitting karma/justice - hey. Except I don't think I could be that cruel to a cockroach, you know. I don't think I have it in me to be so evil.

I am just angry. So angry :angry:

Deepest sympathy, Markus, for the loss of your wonderful and beloved brother.

smartone

My Own Boss
All this beauty -this wonderful song, this beautiful cities and this marvellous culture and food - was created by Wogs who never used 100% Standard Tech.
And what is this crazy "Church of Scientology" creating for mankind and humanity? In my opinion only a perfect trap, stupid lies, suppressive abuses and brainwashed followers who can not think for themselves while loosing all their creativity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msV4cAsLimQ

Love

Markus

Heartbreaking Markus. I really do feel for you. Yes, Italy is such an aesthetic country. I lived there for one year and loved everything about Italy. The people, the food, the clothes, the beautiful piazza's with their fountains. Even the dustmen look smart! Markus you will meet Uwe again, trust me.:yes:

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron
Heartbreaking Markus. I really do feel for you. Yes, Italy is such an aesthetic country. I lived there for one year and loved everything about Italy. The people, the food, the clothes, the beautiful piazza's with their fountains. Even the dustmen look smart! Markus you will meet Uwe again, trust me.:yes:

Thank you - yes I'm sure I will meet him again too.
In fact I have the feeling that I have allready met him during my journey to California. Some very nice people who knew Uwe personally gave me so much of Uwe back - it is hard to explain but it was like meeting Uwe and paticipate at his life.
Thank you for helping me with this - Bruce, Maureen, Marc, Claire and Laura.
And thank you to the members of the funeral - home. I will never forget it.

Love
Markus

Arthur Dent

Marcus, I have read your story earlier and now see this. It is heartening to know that you don't give up on your brother. His passing is not in vain if you move so many people with this story. My heart goes out to you.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
In 1995 my brother Uwe and I agreed to make a journey to Italy at his already arranged visit at home in 1996. Then he told me that he is not allowed to travel because the Sea Org fears that he could blow. In fact he was imprissioned in the RPF. So we were not able to make this journey in the next year as Uwe promised us. We never were able to have this great experience of this most beautiful country on earth together. And Uwe was so glad when we planned to do this wonderful vacation because the Church of Scientology locked him up in the RPF for 11 years till he died in October 2008. In fact I was not able to meet him again ever! I don't know if you can imagine how this is hurting me so very deep in my heart?

As a tribute to this wonderfull country and in memory of this so unbelievable cruel prevented voyage I'll leave this song here - and some pictures of happier days.

Uwe I love you - Italy you are so marvellous!

View attachment 1371

Uwe somewhere on the INT Base about 1994.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Pveodl6xXA&feature=related

View attachment 1370

Uwe and his youngest brother Jürgen

View attachment 1372

Uwe at his wedding. I can hear him sing this song for his beloved wife. I know that he loved her till the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KlBrwcG8y8&feature=related

Come back to Sorrento: Aveling/de Curtis

Hear the music of the waters,
bars of tender passion sighing
like thy heart to which go flying,
all my thoughts in wakeful dream.

See the lovely dewey garden,
breathing orange perfumed greetings;
Nought can set my heart a-beating,
like the frangrance of its bloom.

Now I hear that thou must leave me,
thou and I will soon be parted
Can\'st though leave me broken hearted ?
Will thou never more return?

Now I hear that thou must leave me
can\'st thou leave me broken hearted ?
Will thou never more return ?

Then say not \'goodbye\'
Come back again, beloved
Back to Sorrento, or I must die

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBjLOJaB4pk&feature=related

Love

Markus

RIP Uwe! You are not forgotten!

Marcus - the time may be coming very soon for justice to prevail and the truth to be told to all. I have not seen you posting here for quite some time and understand. But if you are out there - we have not forgotten what happened to your brother, Uwe.

Let's get Uwe's story to Leah Remini. There is a reason she did not have the "fucking rank" to ask where is Shelly - it would pull a long string of heinous crimes the church of Scientology is hiding! What Scientology did to Uwe Stuckenbrock.

I hope this goes really viral and the media picks it up!

Markus

In 1995 my brother Uwe and I agreed to make a journey to Italy at his already arranged visit at home in 1996. Then he told me that he is not allowed to travel because the Sea Org fears that he could blow. In fact he was imprissioned in the RPF. So we were not able to make this journey in the next year as Uwe promised us. We never were able to have this great experience of this most beautiful country on earth together. And Uwe was so glad when we planned to do this wonderful vacation because the Church of Scientology locked him up in the RPF for 11 years till he died in October 2008. In fact I was not able to meet him again ever! I don't know if you can imagine how this is hurting me so very deep in my heart?

As a tribute to this wonderfull country and in memory of this so unbelievable cruel prevented voyage I'll leave this song here - and some pictures of happier days.

View attachment 1371

View attachment 1370

View attachment 1372

Uwe at his wedding. I can hear him sing this song for his beloved wife. I know that he loved her till the end.

Then say not \'goodbye\'
Come back again, beloved

Love

Markus

Because he was not allowed to vist us in Germany in 1996 and 1997 Uwe blew from the Int Base in 1998. I informed him that we would stay in Italy in autumn 1998 again in a flat near Castiglione Della Pescaia where we had a spare room for him. And he knew that he would have been invited for all the costs for his journey. But Uwe was caught by Scientology security henchmen before he was able to get in contact with us.

Go to hell "Church" of Scientology the sooner the better.

Markus

Bee Sting

Patron with Honors
Because he was not allowed to vist us in Germany in 1996 and 1997 Uwe blew from the Int Base in 1998. I informed him that we would stay in Italy in autumn 1998 again in a flat near Castiglione Della Pescaia where we had a spare room for him. And he knew that he would have been invited for all the costs for his journey. But Uwe was caught by Scientology security henchmen before he was able to get in contact with us.

Go to hell "Church" of Scientology the sooner the better.

Markus

Markus,

I understand... the pain doesn't go away. I still hear the screams of the children, I see their dirty faces, the man shackled and brought back in the middle of the night, dazed and brutally pushed in through the doors...the endless days with less than a couple of hours sleep.. the RPF... how can these memories go away? Will they?

Bee Sting

Markus

Markus,

I understand... the pain doesn't go away. I still hear the screams of the children, I see their dirty faces, the man shackled and brought back in the middle of the night, dazed and brutally pushed in through the doors...the endless days with less than a couple of hours sleep.. the RPF... how can these memories go away? Will they?

Bee Sting

Oh Bee Sting, it is so good to hear from you again. How are you? Yes these memories will never go away. Just feel free to send me a PM and let me know how you are doing. And you have my e-mail address too - right?
Much love

Markus

Bee Sting

Patron with Honors
Oh Bee Sting, it is so good to hear from you again. How are you? Yes these memories will never go away. Just feel free to send me a PM and let me know how you are doing. And you have my e-mail address too - right?
Much love

Markus

:wink2: Yes, I do .. I will my dear.. Your beloved brother and no one lost in the Scio-SIFI Sifology world must ever be forgotten.

Honey Love,

Bee Sting

We love Uwe...and will never forget him.

23906698-condolence-with-red-dahlia-sincere-condolences-english.jpg

tr8theta

I Love Kitties

View attachment 1371

View attachment 1370

View attachment 1372

Then say not \'goodbye\'
Come back again, beloved

Love

Markus

Wow and OMG...so sorry Markus for your pain and loss...from my heart to yours God Bless You