What's new

A small part of my story

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
But Mick, that's just the point, it doesn't matter what you feel toward me, I have what I feel toward you! I think Roger would say I have had an AE.
Love, (and you can throw that away but it still doesn't matter), M6

ah well, I takes what I can get!

:)

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Phew ...

Just read this thread for the first time Mick ... and I'm sitting here stunned. I already knew about The Sean Project having read your blog and now this kind of ties the story together.

I wish you would add it to your sig line for lurkers and newbies (and people that missed it) to read.

After that experience your life now surrounded by those that you love and your beloved animals must at times, feel like heaven.

I hope so anyway.

:heartflower::heartflower::heartflower:

vumba

Danielle Chamberlin
Gosh Mick and Nancy I cannot believe I haven't read this story before. The anguish and pain you went through with the boys on your own really tugged st my heartstrings. Such desolation. I'm so sorry. It must have been shitty.

I love reading your stories now and I'm delighted we are all in a better, and happier place.

What happened to Chris by the way?

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Gosh Mick and Nancy I cannot believe I haven't read this story before. The anguish and pain you went through with the boys on your own really tugged st my heartstrings. Such desolation. I'm so sorry. It must have been shitty.

I love reading your stories now and I'm delighted we are all in a better, and happier place.

What happened to Chris by the way?
I was inspired by Bea Kiddo's story, I wanted to paint the picture.

Nancy Sean and I are doing well though it has been a challenging year on my health- we have our horses (only two now) and wejust rescued a Mule from a kill pen in Oklahoma who we hope will be up with us soon. Our two dogs are both very old by big dog standards - both are around 16 years old and very creaky, they are on the back 9 of life and heading to the club house alas. We have four cats all of whom boss us around unmercifully.

Chris is still in - though I do not think he is still on staff. He is in a relationship with one of the Astrupgaard family and they just had a baby last year I think - we only get info second hand of course. He's a good man.

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron
Don't know if I mentioned this before Mick, but when you got Dick Story on that mission to man-up IAS reg offices, he had to come off post as Planetary Dissem Reg at Flag. Someone had to replace him and that someone was me! 6 months of HELL! Several year later, Dick hit the RPF and some A-holes from ABLE INT sent me back AGAIN! That time was 18 months working for Harvey Jacques.:hotwater:

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
well whoops... though I will say, in my own defense here, that Storey was selected by someone at CMO Int. Sorry you got the dirty end of the stick!!

vumba

Danielle Chamberlin

Nancy Sean and I are doing well though it has been a challenging year on my health- we have our horses (only two now) and wejust rescued a Mule from a kill pen in Oklahoma who we hope will be up with us soon. Our two dogs are both very old by big dog standards - both are around 16 years old and very creaky, they are on the back 9 of life and heading to the club house alas. We have four cats all of whom boss us around unmercifully.

Chris is still in - though I do not think he is still on staff. He is in a relationship with one of the Astrupgaard family and they just had a baby last year I think - we only get info second hand of course. He's a good man.
Thanks. I hope you all get to see him again one day. X

vumba

Danielle Chamberlin

Thanks Mick.