What's new

A stunning Scientology call to arms for our politically divided times on this dirt ball

RSS Feed

RSS Feeder Bot
There is a new post up at the Underground Bunker

A stunning Scientology call to arms for our politically divided times on this dirt ball

It’s not too often that we’re treated to a broadside like the one Scientologist Jeff Pomerantz shared with his fellow Hubbardites recently.

Pomerantz is very well known in Scientology. Not only is he the announcer at big Scientology events, but he is remembered for being on the “front lines” at the Religious Freedom Crusade, the Battle [[.......]

Continue reading...

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Quote from the sycophantic article ...

There is a dedication that exists in Mr. Miscavige and a real integrity. You know it’s — I mean these, these are just words in society. But he exemplifies those things.
I was about to become a father and I approached him and I said, “Sir, there simply is no one else I would trust my daughter with and I’d like you to be her godfather.” Not only did he accept but for 27 years he has never missed a birthday. He’s in comm with her and I try validating him about that — years later and he said, “When I take on a hat, I wear it.”

Hey Pomerantz ... Next time you're grovelling to the little shrunken thug ask him to tell us alllllllllll about his husband hat (wot he wears). Tell him not be modest ... the world and his dog really wants to know exactly how he wears his loving husband hat and takes such good care of his wife, Shelly.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Pomerantz says:
Today there is dissension and disagreement within our country — and within our group, a unique group, which contains many thousands of truly well-intentioned individuals. I believe it is time once again to be united to right wrongs in our society.
It was nice of him to acknowledge that there are thousands of Scientologists and not MILLIONS.

I would agree with him also in that most of them are well-intentioned.

But hell is paved with good intentions. :whistling:

His solutions for what ails us, giving money to the IAS and helping the Scientology front groups unfortunately solve nothing. They've not significantly helped society in the decades they've existed, nor were they intended to do so. They HAVE been quite effective though at helping extract money from Scientologists.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

def.
"On this dirt-ball" - emphatic phrase: 1. On this planet. 2. On this mud-ball.
[Synonyms including "in this sector", "in this universe" and other hyperbolic status-signaling intensifiers are rhetorical devices used by Scientologists to add total certainty & gravitas to otherwise ludicrous sounding bombast].

Last edited:

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
Wow. Reading that article took me back about 30 years to a time when I was in an org in the north of England listening to Jeff Pomerantz gushing about his hero, David Miscavige, and urging people to donate to the IAS. 30 years later the world hasn't improved, the CoS has shrunk dramatically and he still hasn't woken up. He has my sympathy (but not my money. I got all my IAS donations refunded!).

Last edited: