A survey for Scientologists

Feral

Rogue male
Dear Scientologist,

Please consider the following questionnaire;

Do you have a system of fielding phone calls? Are you hesitant to answer your phone?

How do you feel about 'mandatory' briefings? Do you avoid them?

Have you found that Scn has been more expensive than you anticipated?

Would you hesitate to tell someone how much you have spent in SCN?

Given the cost of the current 'bridge' have you ever wondered how we will clear the planet?

Have you ever had any misgivings about bringing a friend, associate or relative in to your local church for services?

Have you ever suspected that Scn might not be growing at the rate reported by management?

Have you wondered about or resented having to pay for materials and services more than once?

If so have you wondered how those now defective goods and services were deemed 'good enough' in the first place?

Have you ever wondered about how tech bulletins and data and 'corrections' are still coming out 23 years after LRHs' passing?

Have you ever been ordered to destroy any of your books, HCOBs or PLs?

Have you or anyone you've known been through an engramic or unjust ethics or justice action?

Have you ever felt you were dealt with unfairly in Scn?

Are you concerned about the well being of any junior or aged SO members?

Have you ever been through a recruitment cycle that you felt would not end?

Have you ever been made to feel like you were either out ethics, criminal, deficient or worthless because you wouldn't join staff or donate money?

Have you ever been held against your will ?

Have you ever felt the church failed to take it's 'share' of the responsibility for things when they went wrong?

Do you have any reservations about your last Scn service or the manner in which it was delivered?

Do you feel that the promoted results of the services you have taken so far were over stated?

Have you in any way been disappointed in the results you have achieved in Scn?

Did the states you achieved fail to live up to the expectation you were given in any way?

Did you find any of the gains you had in Scn auditing to be temporary?

Have you ever met a clear or OT who did not live up to your expectations ethically, health wise or operationally?

Have you ever wondered if the Scn bridge in fact does lead to total freedom?

Do you have any concern or apprehension about living in a 'cleared' or a Scn run planet?

If you have answered 'yes' to more than a few of these questions it might be wise to take another look at your religion, there is a wealth of data on the internet about the CofS that any true scientologist should confront in the execution of their doubt formulas.

Remember; look don't listen, don't take any ones word. Personally verify what you read as much as possible.

Good luck!.

Last edited:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
If you have answered 'yes' to more than a few of these questions it might be wise to take another look at your religion, there is a wealth of data on the internet about the CofS that any true scientologist should confront in the execution of their doubt formulas.

And if you answered "No" to more than a few of these questions then you either haven't been in very long or you need to look again. :)

Good list, Kev.

Paul

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Nice one, Kev, you sure do know the existing scene. :)
You realise, of course, that you've just created the ex-scn version of the OCA?
If you had +=mostly/yes, -=never/no and *=maybe you could show the person how they really feel about scn in graphic form. :lol:

Last edited:

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
Holy shit that was weird. Because we've been posting real questionaires lately I thought for a second that this was a real one as well....till I got to #3.
It was just way too good to be true.:D

Good twin

Floater
The next time I get asked to help with a recovery cycle I'll assess this instead of a 53! :thumbsup:

(course I haven't been asked to help on a recovery cycle in a while:whistling: )

Rae

Patron with Honors
Brilliant!

Bloody brilliant Mate!! I am making copies and am going to mail them to all my Scientologist friends...I'm excited!!! This is totally great! :thumbsup:

Rae

Feral

Rogue male
Holy shit that was weird. Because we've been posting real questionaires lately I thought for a second that this was a real one as well....till I got to #3.
It was just way too good to be true.:D

It is a real survey. It's just not theirs, it's ours. You can tell that because it's not copyrighted! lol.:p

I think it's a great idea to copy & paste it onto an e-mail and send it out to all our Scn contacts. It's possible that between us we can probably reach over half of the scientologists in the world!!

You can even set up a single purpose account on gmail or something and call it '[email protected]" so it goes through a proxy.

It isn't illegal to send them, they are only questions!:happydance:

Just sayin'

Mrs Pattycake

Patron with Honors
Gosh - imagine if that list of questions got assessed in session ! How many TA divisions do ya reckon you'd get on taking that to f/n ?:omg:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Let's see if this works...

The link is an interactive copy of the image, in Microsoft Word Template (.dot) format. It should be possible to save it as an attachment, e-mail it to someone, then they can fill out the form and save it to their hard-drive, e-mail it back to you, on to RTC (heh :)), or wherever they wish. Or just pass the blank form on to their friends.

In case it's not clear, the whole image is a link to the file. It's a form, so the comment text fields are as long as you like, not the three lines long that they appear to be. :)

Paul

Last edited:

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
I can pretty well guarantee...

Gosh - imagine if that list of questions got assessed in session ! How many TA divisions do ya reckon you'd get on taking that to f/n ?:omg:

Even as we speak, I betcha that it is either being done, or some folks are settin' up to do just that! :D :whistling:

Particularly the "old" auditors whose certs were stripped away by GAT. :yes:

EP

Let's see if this works...

The link is an interactive copy of the image, in Open Office Document Template (.ott) format. It should be possible to save it as an attachment, e-mail it to someone, then they can fill out the form and save it to their hard-drive, e-mail it back to you, on to RTC (heh :)), or wherever they wish. Or just pass the blank form on to their friends.

I don't have a copy of MS Word handy, so I can't save it in Word Template format. I can save it in regular .doc format, but then YOU can't save it when you've filled out the form fields. MS Word, as far as I know, won't open Open Office documents.

I'll put up a copy in MS Word template format when I can. Assuming Kevin is OK with it, of course. :)

Paul

Paul, if you have the document opened in Open Office you should be able to save it in a corresponding msoffice format. Try the "file type" field in the "save as" box.

One more reason to use FOSS software exclusively.

Mark A. Baker

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Paul, if you have the document opened in Open Office you should be able to save it in a corresponding msoffice format. Try the "file type" field in the "save as" box.

One more reason to use FOSS software exclusively.

Mark A. Baker

I can save it as MS .doc but not as MS .dot, which is what I need here. If some nice person has MS Word and Open Office, then they could download the .ott file and save it as .doc with Open Office, then open the .doc file with Word, save it as .dot, then e-mail it to me at stress.consultant AT gmail.com, then I could upload it to my site immediately. Any offers?

Paul

Last edited:
I can save it as MS .doc but not as MS .dot, which is what I need here. If some nice person has MS Word and Open Office, then they could download the .ott file and save it as .doc with Open Office, then open the .doc file with Word, save it as .dot, then e-mail it to me at stress.consultant AT gmail.com, then I could upload it to my site immediately. Any offers?

Paul

I'm just heading out. If you aren't in a rush, email it to me and I'll look into it in the next day or two. Will likely have to use a system located elsewhere to do it however.

Mark A. Baker

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Here's an easier solution. I've uploaded an MS .doc version to [blah blah].

Could someone please simply download it with MS Word, save it as a template (.dot) file, then e-mail it to me at stress.consultant AT gmail.com? It shouldn't take more than five minutes.

It will only take me a minute to upload it to my site, so if I haven't posted that it's done and YOU have MS Word PLEASE do it now. :). Please please pretty please.

Paul

Last edited: