What's new

A survey for Scientologists

Carmel

Crusader
<snip>

Bearing that in mind a prominent OT in the Sydney field said to me that it would be easier to count who is left in the local field than who has departed silently.

That these people aren't on ESMB or in other communication with us is not indicative of any more than the danger that they feel from the CofS for making their position clear.

Agreed.

The vast majority of those who we know of, who are 'out', have concerns about maintaining their anonymity, and the CofS has no idea of where they are at. In addition to them, there are those who wouldn't dare communicate to us for fear of the 'church' finding about it. Where they would be 'sitting' isn't a good place, but at least it's a better place than where they were sitting earlier.

I'm not expecting to see responses to the surveys in the form of a written reply, at all. I believe though, that there will be responses, and that anything and everything from the different actions of the 'critics', opens the door that little bit more. All good!

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Agreed.

The vast majority of those who we know of, who are 'out', have concerns about maintaining their anonymity, and the CofS has no idea of where they are at. In addition to them, there are those who wouldn't dare communicate to us for fear of the 'church' finding about it. Where they would be 'sitting' isn't a good place, but at least it's a better place than where they were sitting earlier.

I'm not expecting to see responses to the surveys in the form of a written reply, at all. I believe though, that there will be responses, and that anything and everything from the different actions of the 'critics', opens the door that little bit more. All good!

They can reply anonymously on that site - just answer the questions and copy and paste the whole lot and drop it into the big form box at the bottom of the page at www.paulsrabbit.com/surveys. No need to leave an email address or anything. :)

Paul

Carmel

Crusader
They can reply anonymously on that site - just answer the questions and copy and paste the whole lot and drop it into the big form box at the bottom of the page at www.paulsrabbit.com/surveys. No need to leave an email address or anything. :)

Paul

Yes Paul, that's great, thanks for your work on this. :)

Some may respond by actually answering the questions and sending it off. The best response we can get though is for people to actually look at the questions and ask them of themselves - that is one that we won't see directly.

Rae

Patron with Honors
Yes Paul, that's great, thanks for your work on this. :)

Some may respond by actually answering the questions and sending it off. The best response we can get though is for people to actually look at the questions and ask them of themselves - that is one that we won't see directly.

Yes..I agree..I don't expect a whole lot of responses from people esp. if they are afraid of the repercussions. But I do expect that many will start to think about the questions and silently respond.

And I would like to acknowledge the fine work you've done Paul.

Rae

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Yes..I agree..I don't expect a whole lot of responses from people esp. if they are afraid of the repercussions. But I do expect that many will start to think about the questions and silently respond.

And I would like to acknowledge the fine work you've done Paul.

Rae
^^^:) Agreed, that DOF is quite a guy!:) ^^^

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
ID from date = 20090315:

.who/where: Name and contact details (optional)

01. .are you hesitant to answer your phone? do you have a system of fielding phone
calls?: Yes

01. comment: We have caller ID

02. .do you try to avoid 'mandatory' briefings? how do you feel about them?: Yes

02. comment: I would but no one calls

03. .have you found that scn has been more expensive than you anticipated? in what
way?: Yes

03. comment: It cost me 6 years on staff to find out that scn did not produce what
it promises

04. .would you hesitate to tell someone how much you have spent in scn?: Yes

04. comment: Absolutely-I'd be embarrassed and the wife thinks it's impossible for
me to be embarrased-this is the exception

05. .given the cost of the current 'bridge' have you ever wondered how we will clear
the planet?: Yes

05. comment: I wish for the cos to fade into the night and be no more

06. .have you ever had any misgivings about bringing a friend, associate or relative
in to your local church for services?: Yes

06. comment: That would never ever occur

07. .have you ever suspected that scn might not be growing at the rate reported by
management?: Yes

07. comment: Bless the Universe-it's not growing - it's going away-thanks to the
internet

08. comment: n/a

09. .if so, have you wondered how those now defective goods and services were deemed
'good enough' in the first place?: Yes

09. comment: yes-but fraud begets more fraud which begets more fraud

10. .have you ever wondered about how tech bulletins and data and 'corrections' are
still coming out 23 years after lrh's passing?: Yes

10. comment: yes-someone is being someone else

11. .have you ever been ordered to destroy any of your books, hcobs or pls?: No

11. comment: no one talks to me--THANK GOD--no one from the cos

12. .have you or anyone you've known been through an engrammic or unjust ethics or
justice action?: Yes

12. comment: Yes- I was declare by another org- for regging their public--made a lot
of $$$ from that- but they declared me to be in Treason

13. .have you ever felt you were dealt with unfairly in scn?: Yes

13. comment: Yes- I did not get the benefit as promised of going Clear or OT7

14. .are you concerned about the well-being of any junior or aged so members?: Yes

14. comment: Yes of course---the cos discards people in need

15. .have you ever been through a recruitment cycle that you felt would not end?: No

15. comment: No- I was on the other end of that one

16. .have you ever been held against your will?: No

16. comment: nope-I ain't that big of a dope

17. .have you ever been made to feel like you were out-ethics, criminal, deficient
or worthless because you wouldn't join staff or donate money?: No

17. comment: no- I was the one doing that to them-but- I rarely ever did that-maybe
just once or twice

18. .have you ever felt the church failed to take its 'share' of the responsibility
for things when they went wrong?: Yes

18. comment: Responsibility is for others -does not apply to the cos

19. .do you have any reservations about your last scn service or the manner in which
it was delivered?: Yes

19. comment: Yes- It did not work

20. .do you feel that the promoted results of the services you have taken so far
were overstated?: Yes

20. comment: Yes-simply the grades keyed me out for awhile but no results for the
rest of the bridge up to OT7-I'm a class6 auditor

21. .have you in any way been disappointed in the results you have achieved in scn?:
Yes

21. comment: oh yes-indeed

22. .did the states you achieved fail to live up to the expectation you were given
in any way?: Yes

22. comment: nodding my head in affirmation

23. .did you find any of the gains you had in scn auditing to be temporary?: Yes

23. comment: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24. .have you ever met a clear or ot who did not live up to your expectations
ethically, health-wise or operationally?: Yes

24. comment: YEP- each and everyone of them -FAILED to get what they wanted

25. .have you ever wondered if the scn bridge in fact does lead to total freedom?: Yes

25. comment: yes- it leads to various degrees of disappointment

26. .do you have any concern or apprehension about living on a 'cleared' or a
scn-run planet?: Yes

26. comment: yes- I would leave this planet

27. q: Write any additional question here

28. q: Write any additional question here

29. q: Write any additional question here

30. q: Write any additional question here

|and: Any final comments? (optional)Thanks for providing this survey and I wish for
the cos to go away

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Oh My god. If we started doing what Paul says, he might actually start telling us to do things and *then* where would we be?

Zinj