What's new

A test of whole track recall

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
That worked after DCSI. After DM fiddled with the bridge
apparently it wasn't possible to attest to natural clear. So
I had to persistently insist that was the case. I got my way.

CO$ has persistently screwed up in this area. Bea Kiddo
has written quite eloquently on this. I know OT 5's who've
done 5 CCRDs!

I hear ya!

I also know a whole lotta confused Clears. In fact--

I know:

7 Grade 7s

ordered to redo the CCRD 7 times. . .

with 7 red-tagged exam reports

bogging 7 times on the definition of clear

requiring each to be crammed 7 times

on the data series 7 major outpoints of illogical thinking...

after which they each had 7 reviews

each consisting of 7 intensives

costing 7 grand each...

followed by doing 7 clay demos

each weighing 7 pounds

and taking 7 days to get a pass....

after which all 7 divisions of the org board

wrote 7 Knowledge Reports on them

culminating in 7 sec checks

followed by 7 ethics interviews

which then assigned 7 upstats

to convene 7 com evs on the Grade 7

for false attesting to each of the 7 grades

then getting 7 D of P interviews

and being sent back to the reg 7 times

for refusing to buy yet another 7 intensives

--all this due to case aberration caused by a "held down 7"

Alas, little did the grade 7 know that THEY were the held down 7.

Last edited:
What did your power setups consist of in 1969? I know a little before that they just used to rehab 0-IV.
Well, I can't tell you specifically since I was like an HQS grad or maybe HDAC. I think perhaps a green form, some random dianetics? It was in fall of 69 so I think the class 8's were back, so maybe some series of processes from the class 8 C/S HCOB 12 AUG 69 CASE SUPERVISOR ACTIONS (confidential) It was a list of different remidies that the c/s would give to his/her auditors to perform on the PC

Here is a link to it: http://archives.1wise.es/scientolog...i-secrets-1969/CoS-Auditor-Class-VIII-C-S.pdf

Mimsey

I hear ya!

I also know a whole lotta confused Clears. In fact--

I know:

7 Grade 7s

snip

Alas, little did the grade 7 know that THEY were the held down 7.

And you probably have a version that can be sung to the tune of the 12 days of christmas... 5 con-eves. 4 sec-checks... etc. starting with something like - On the first day of Scientology, my auditor gave to me....

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
What did your power setups consist of in 1969? I know a little before that they just used to rehab 0-IV.

To the late 70's was sort of a little clean up as needed. CS might want to check a couple things, but, really just made sure the L4 list is clean.

Sort of the wrong place to be with 'out int' or already 'out list'.

HelluvaHoax!

Nonsense!

I had gains.

You are in no position to judge them.

Here's a philosophical question.

If a Muslim went through suicide-bomber training and successfully graduated...

At their graduation ceremony (before being sent out to murder people and kill themselves in the process), when they were telling their huge gains with a dial-wide grin, would anyone in the world be in a position to judge them?

Philosophically, how does anyone know when it's okay to judge other people's "gains".

If someone claims to have had "gains" does that automatically mean that it is forbidden to question it?

HELPFUL TIP: Buy in bulk and save! (LINK)

HelluvaHoax!

And you probably have a version that can be sung to the tune of the 12 days of christmas... 5 con-eves. 4 sec-checks... etc. starting with something like - On the first day of Scientology, my auditor gave to me....

:hysterical: :hysterical:

I actually thought of doing that. And writing in fake new lyrics just like your hilarious post suggests. . .

You made me curious what happened to our Grade 7 on the 7th day of Christmas. . .

On the eighth day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Eight maids a-milking,
Seven swans a-swimming,
Six geese a-laying,
Five golden rings,
Four calling birds,
Three French hens,
Two turtle doves,
And a partridge in a pear tree.

ps: For Scientology we might have to re-tool the lyrics a bit, to be consistent with the scientific discoveries from Ron's wholetrack research.

On the 36th Day of [STRIKE]Christmas[/STRIKE] MentalMass-----

My Xenu gave to me...
36 days of implants
35 cherubs trumpeting
34 h-bombs dropping
33 volcanos erupting
32 BTs driving up your tech estimate
31 regges regging
30 ....etc.........​

Last edited:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Nonsense!

I had gains.

People have losses and "gains" all through life Terril (it's normal) but they don't (normally) go on the internet to try and "gain" some kind of recognition for the bits they consider positive ... or try and appear to be the leader of a nasty, cult spin off by actually promoting the tek that most here fell foul of or were hurt by, as you do and have done for many years.

Here's an idea ... if you don't want people judging you for your real or imagined cult "gains" ... stop mentioning them.

Or, if your cult "gains" are truly anything out of the ordinary have the courage to be specific about them because to not do so makes you appear to be a bit ... simple.

Simples.

pineapple

Silver Meritorious Patron
Well, I can't tell you specifically since I was like an HQS grad or maybe HDAC. I think perhaps a green form, some random dianetics? It was in fall of 69 so I think the class 8's were back, so maybe some series of processes from the class 8 C/S HCOB 12 AUG 69 CASE SUPERVISOR ACTIONS (confidential) It was a list of different remidies that the c/s would give to his/her auditors to perform on the PC

Here is a link to it: http://archives.1wise.es/scientolog...i-secrets-1969/CoS-Auditor-Class-VIII-C-S.pdf

Mimsey

I was curious what the random dianetics might have been. I know later it was considered essential that the pc ran past track easily and had had a "very complete" drd before power. But I remember you saying that you'd never run past track when you did power and I think the only drd at that time was the "Class VIII R/D" (drug rehabs, triple/quad secondaries and engrams of taking drugs), which I'm sure you remember, as I believe it hung on at least 'til NED came along, though now as just a small part of a MUCH longer (and seemingly endless) drd.

Gib

Crusader
I attested natural clear validated twice at St Hill and went
on to do OT levels successfully.

So I have no subjective reality on the clear cog and no
knowledge of how this has been handled in COS. Which is
why |I'm masking.

I have to tell you Terril, when I was on staff in the late 1980's/early 1990's,

why all of the sudden many staff were originating "past life clear" and a few "natural clear", a few people even originated past life auditing OT level and being audited by Ron hisself.

The only reason I can think of, now that I have perspective, is that we were all staff collectively winning being on staff since we were winning the Birthday Game created by Ron. We were making money, we were getting doctors on the Bridge, it was a scene of "everybody wins in scientology".

Some of these originations made it through, some did not. I myself originated past life clear. I mean all these people who originated such states of existence, why we was just ecstatic, and completely sublimed by Hubbard.

Well, I have to tell you, all those people who originated being natural, past life clear, or even past life OT are no longer on staff and the org is a ghost town. :yes:

JackStraw

:hysterical: :hysterical:

Christmas. . .

ps: For Scientology we might have to re-tool the lyrics a bit, to be consistent with the scientific discoveries from Ron's wholetrack research.

On the 36th Day of [STRIKE]Christmas[/STRIKE] MentalMass-----

My Xenu gave to me...
36 days of implants
35 cherubs trumpeting
34 h-bombs dropping
33 volcanos erupting
32 BTs driving up your tech estimate
31 regges regging
30 ....etc.........​
Fiiiiiive Golden Rodssss!

Jack

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
I know two people who had very little auditing while in the CofS but since they left they've both decided they were past life Clears. So now they are very happy with their new status.

When I was in the CofS I knew a guy who had received very little auditing but kept insisting he was Clear so eventually he went to Saint Hill and persuaded them to let him attest to it. Later he decided he wasn't Clear so he went back and de-attested to Clear. Then he decided he was Cleared Theta Clear but they wouldn't let him attest to that so he left and went to see a psychiatrist who put him on Prozac.

Clear? I would like to attest to the fact I now realise Hubbard was mocking it up.:yes:

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
I've always wondered what the corresponding thing was for natural clears. What did naturals have to say to be allowed to attest? Were there any guidelines there? Or could just anybody at all say they were natural clear? (That was how it seemed to me at the time.)

Let's face it, this whole 'Clear/OT' business is nothing but a game of eternal whack-a-mole, and that's just the way Hubbard planned it. You think you've nailed it, but then...

Following on from that it now seems to me that the whole of scientology was one continual whack-a-mole game.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Anyone determined enough to attest was allowed to attest to "clear" when I was there (I think there was a stampede to the examiner just after the "natural clear" bulletin was released ... around the time Terril attested I assume) ... it was more about who was the best at selling themselves than about an actual result. It certainly wasn't based on scientific evidence or any demonstrable skill, state or standard. You just wandered over to the examiner looking all bright eyed and shiny, sat down, picked up the cans and told her what you believed you had achieved (you could choose from a few versions of clear as others have mentioned) and if you were clever/lucky you said "I've been mocking it up" (or something similar) and that seemed to clinch the deal presumably along with the "correct" meter reads ... then you wrote some positive sounding nonsense down (a success story), were announced, everybody clapped halfheartedly and you were routed straight to the reg while you were still smiling. Well, that's how I did it ... and there were an awful lot of others suddenly attesting at the same time (til management realised they were losing income and slammed the door shut).

It was all a big (expensive) joke ... in theory anyone who was not really clear who then did the OT levels was destined for disaster ... the only disaster I experienced was laddering my tights when I fell off the chair laughing after reading about Uncle Xenu in the OT3 pack.

:biggrin:

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Nonsense!

I had gains.

OK, now you are starting to remind me of very upset child.

Your statement is out of the " I forbid you to forbid me " ! vein.

Don't you understand " I had gains " is pure & simple a judgement ?

Then you follow that with :" You are in no position to judge them " !

So, you make a judgement & tell others they can't judge your judgement of judging ?

Dude, you can't fucking demo that fucking level of insanity !

<><><><><>

On to that vaulted state of " Natural Clear " . . . . . . . .

I have yet to meet a single person IRL who " attested " to natural clear that wasn't flat fucking insane. ( Dear Mods, please note I have NOT met Terril IRL ! )

I mean to a person, they are, well, off. They don't seem to be able to succeed in life, but, remain airy fairy dependent on others to get through life.

I'm willing to be wrong - find an example of one that ain't all fucked up.

<><><><>

Let's go to " Last LT Clear ". Simple. Clear last lifetime. Clears have perfect recall ( Per the esteemed Dr Hubbard hisself ! )

So. How many Last LT Clears have been able to date locate in session WHEN they went clear ? C'mon, even the village idiot can answer that one !

Can you answer me this : When trying to prove something scn claims by using scn why does it ALWAYS FAIL ?

<><><><><><>

I'm perfectly content when someone says " I have great certainty I am clear. I have great certainty for 100 lifetimes I was LRH's 2D ( even when we both same sex! ). I have great certainty to this day I am in comm with him while he rests on Target Twofus ! "

The difficulty comes when "what is true for them" they start insists all others accept & acknowledge is THE TRUTH.

It ain't anywhere except in the mind ( well, what if anything is left of it ) of the beholder.

And, I ain't beholden to what others assert.

PS : I believe this clear thing when, by LRH hisself's statements of the abilities, are demonstrated by just ONE person since the beginning of scn. Just ONE.
Until then ? I call bullshit on people who do not tell the truth about " clear ".

I was curious what the random dianetics might have been. I know later it was considered essential that the pc ran past track easily and had had a "very complete" drd before power. But I remember you saying that you'd never run past track when you did power and I think the only drd at that time was the "Class VIII R/D" (drug rehabs, triple/quad secondaries and engrams of taking drugs), which I'm sure you remember, as I believe it hung on at least 'til NED came along, though now as just a small part of a MUCH longer (and seemingly endless) drd.
It is true - I hadn't run whole track before or during power. It wasn't until later that occurred. Here's a brief summary of my auditing at the time:

This was in like 66 - 69.
I was given a intro session by Ron Shafron which consisted of a green form and after session, Ron talking about the whole track with me.
Dorothy Waller running the Money Process
They were selling the Sr. Dianetics package then which consisted of 1 secondary, 1 engram and grade zero for $125 so I did that
Grades 1 - 4
At some point during the grades, I did an S&D in which the SP found was someone off the whole track who had the same mustache as my auditor, Bruce Gaines ( I know that contradicts my earlier statement somewhat, but it wasn't the same as running engrams of my previous lives to find out who I was. )

Scottie Mulligan did my power setups - maybe she was trying to fix my Sr. Dianetics, since I think it was reruning the same engram when I had the clear cog. I can't recall if this was before or after Billy Joe's attempt at running power on me.

At some point Laura Figenbaum did my triple grades. I think it was after power.

Power was going to be run by Billy Joe Tolen but he ended session before that happened. He said my needle wasn't right - I wandered into the HGC the next day to see when I was going to get a session and my folder was lying open on the D of P's desk ( Susan Goldman) and it said Flunk. I think I had a DN (dirty needle) because Billy had a double thumb and my attn might have been on that. ( or that I had routed on staff to get my power free and half price on the upper bridge)

So I think I got some sort of review then Steve Geltman tried again to run my power, but couldn't fly 3 ruds on me.

Then Jim Ferrens ran me on power - quickied in one session. Years later, when I read the power processes HCOB on the net did I find out how out tech he had run it. But those were the days of the F/N being king. Eventually, they went back to power being run on each leg to it's EP, ignoring F/Ns.

Why I was so upset, and I later came to realize why - The old grade chart stated that power freed you from whole track engrams. Hence I thought I was going to be run on them. So I went into a sad effect in my power session when the commands had nothing to do with finding and running whole track engrams. Power processing is sort of picking the locks off implant engrams, without actually running them. You can imagine how I felt when he started running the command "what is source?" for power process 1 and me wondering what in hell that had to do with whole track engrams.

I hope that clarifies things for you about what was done those days. I am amazed I remembered all those names considering my current train wreck of short term memory loss.

Mimsey

pineapple

It is true - I hadn't run whole track before or during power. It wasn't until later that occurred. Here's a brief summary of my auditing at the time:

This was in like 66 - 69.
I was given a intro session by Ron Shafron which consisted of a green form and after session, Ron talking about the whole track with me.
Dorothy Waller running the Money Process
They were selling the Sr. Dianetics package then which consisted of 1 secondary, 1 engram and grade zero for $125 so I did that
Grades 1 - 4
At some point during the grades, I did an S&D in which the SP found was someone off the whole track who had the same mustache as my auditor, Bruce Gaines

Scottie Mulligan did my power setups - maybe she was trying to fix my Sr. Dianetics, since I think it was reruning the same engram when I had the clear cog. I can't recall if this was before or after Billy Joe's attempt at running power on me.

At some point Laura Figenbaum did my triple grades. I think it was after power.

Power was going to be run by Billy Joe Tolen but he ended session before that happened. He said my needle wasn't right - I wandered into the HGC the next day to see when I was going to get a session and my folder was lying open on the D of P's desk ( Susan Goldman) and it said Flunk. I think I had a DN (dirty needle) because Billy had a double thumb and my attn might have been on that. ( or that I had routed on staff to get my power free and half price on the upper bridge)

So I think I got some sort of review then Steve Geltman tried again to run my power, but couldn't fly 3 ruds on me.

Then Jim Ferrens ran me on power - quickied in one session. Years later, when I read the power processes HCOB on the net did I find out how out tech he had run it. But those were the days of the F/N being king. Eventually, they went back to power being run on each leg to it's EP, ignoring F/Ns.

Why I was so upset, and I later came to realize why - The old grade chart stated that power freed you from whole track engrams. Hence I thought I was going to be run on them. So I went into a sad effect in my power session when the commands had nothing to do with finding and running whole track engrams. Power processing is sort of picking the locks off implant engrams, without actually running them. You can imagine how I felt when he started running the command "what is source?" for power process 1 and me wondering what in hell that had to do with whole track engrams.

I hope that clarifies things for you about what was done those days. I am amazed I remembered all those names considering my current train wreck of short term memory loss.

Mimsey

Wow, thank you. Far more detailed than I had any right to expect.

I didn't get into scn until 1975 but the earlier period has always interested me. Occasionally I'd find an old grade chart in a closet or something. Yes, I remember power was called "whole track engram release."

I finally saw some old folders from the late '60's -- maybe when I did the IV C/S course and was allowed to browse through old folders looking for stuff to fes -- and I was shocked. I'd heard of quickie grades, of course, but I had no idea how quickie until I saw that stuff. From raw meat to grade iv in under an hour. No cogs noted. No indication the pc's even really had any idea what was going on.

That shook my faith quite a bit. I mean, ten years before, THIS was "standard tech"! It made me wonder how the stuff we were doing would appear to people in another ten years. And don't tell me LRH had no idea that stuff was happening. If you look at HCOB's from that time, he says over and over that you NEVER go past an f/n, going past an f/n is a suppressive act, blah, blah, blah. He had to know. Then in 1970 he gets all righteous and starts condemning quickie grades. Something clearly wrong there.

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
It is true <snip>

I hope that clarifies things for you about what was done those days. <snip>

Mimsey

Nice post ! I hope it'll show others how very differently things were done at different times. What mattered this year didn't matter last year & so on.

The ' TEK ' was endlessly shifting here there & yonder !

The days when 600-800 hours of R3R was expected before grades ? The days before everybody went dianetic clear ?

Co audit rooms with CCH's, SA lists, R3R, grades & repairs . . . all going on at the same time - elbow to elbow at card tables ?

Student screwing the married CS ? Out of treason & back on post in half at day ? Crazy days. Different orgs were a planet apart !