What's new

A test of whole track recall

phenomanon

Canyon

It feels almost wrong to disagree with you on this (lol, I'm certainly not any kind of clear or natural clear supporter because I know it doesn't exist) but I had never heard the words (of the so called "clear cog") before I attested, I was not parroting anything and did not desire acknowledgement.

I feel now that I was very lucky because I uttered the right words at the right time and the relief knowing I would never again have to wade through dianetic auditing (after attesting) was immense (I disliked it intensely even though I hardly had any at all) but I only discovered that those words were as important as they were when I read something here (ESMB) many years later.

:confused2:

Those words were never heard by a PC or student, or heard by any and all, until the specific wording was revealed, on some confidential HCOB that came out in 1978.

You had the Cognition. All of us who went Clear expressed that EP.

Last edited:

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
. . . . .Same like FZ'ers or indies.

I read that as " Same like FZ'ers or undies "

The FZ as the undies . . . . . . and some have streaks - just like all the assholes still in da church thing !

[ . . . back to knitting . . . ]

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Those words were never heard by a PC or student, or heard by any and all, until the specific wording was revealed, on some confidential HCOB that came out in 1978.

You had the Cognition. All of us who have attested expressed that EP.

On R3R why didn't ALL PC's run back to being put in the volcano by Zenu, Zemu, Xemu or whoever it was ? :hysterical:

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Before I went FZ I'd twice attested to natural clear at St Hill.
This was accepted in the FZ.

Its possible that I was the last or of the last
to be accepted as natural clear by COS. 1991

I know I'm sort of slow, but, really, after a person attested to Natural Clear they'd go attest to same dadgum thing-a-ma-bob again, why ?
[ Do they get one of dem dar Certificates every time? ]
[ OK, is there some kind of limit on how many times one can attest to the very same thing ? ]
[ I heard one guy say he that student hat 5 times. Why does anyone want that many hats that say student ? ]
[ Does having that weird assed big eyed stare ( all the time ) help to attest to something ? ]
[ So many questions & them people can't answer nothing, they do that 'what do your materials state'. Am I material ? I wonder. ]

Think I started thinking this clear a la natural might have something to do with nudity.
Is there some nudist camp where people to attest to be natural ?

How do they rehab - or date /locate - nudity ?

Dating while nude ? Locating nude people ?

What org was this agin ? :omg:

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser

At CC after that dn clear malary came out, I'm pretty sure " You are mocking up you bank " was the subject of hundreds of conversations at class breaks, lunch, before & all class.
It was everywhere . . . . . . and now you tell me it was confidential ? Well, that was the worst secret in the world !

And loooooooong before dianetic clear I had a PC who in the middle of a chain would start talking about her tennis game yesterday ( or something ) & then tell me " I'm mocking up all this shit I'm running, my tennis game is far more interesting - then back into the chain she'd go for awhile.

She knew she was mocking it up. So did the CS. Hell, we all knew she was past the clearing course BUT she on dianetics.

that expressed " the cog " in session time & time again but would not fucking attest because they didn't feel they were clear ! Uh, a real 'now what doctor' ?

My reality, that clear cog was a conversation piece some bought, some didn't. Some attested to avoid buying more auditing ? Well, welcome to the non-interefence zone of Clear to 3 & ya gotta get through there ASAP !

3 managed to stay much on the QT, but where I was in LA the clear cog was common.

pineapple

Silver Meritorious Patron
At CC after that dn clear malary came out, I'm pretty sure " You are mocking up you bank " was the subject of hundreds of conversations at class breaks, lunch, before & all class.
It was everywhere . . . . . . and now you tell me it was confidential ? Well, that was the worst secret in the world !

And loooooooong before dianetic clear I had a PC who in the middle of a chain would start talking about her tennis game yesterday ( or something ) & then tell me " I'm mocking up all this shit I'm running, my tennis game is far more interesting - then back into the chain she'd go for awhile.

She knew she was mocking it up. So did the CS. Hell, we all knew she was past the clearing course BUT she on dianetics.

that expressed " the cog " in session time & time again but would not fucking attest because they didn't feel they were clear ! Uh, a real 'now what doctor' ?

My reality, that clear cog was a conversation piece some bought, some didn't. Some attested to avoid buying more auditing ? Well, welcome to the non-interefence zone of Clear to 3 & ya gotta get through there ASAP !

3 managed to stay much on the QT, but where I was in LA the clear cog was common.

I once spilled the cog in a little "share your wins" speech I gave at some event shortly after I attested. I was still really feeling the buzz -- and I mean, I was high, higher than I've ever been in my life, before or since, higher than any acid trip I ever did, so exterior I could actually see my whole body from 3 feet behind my head, really! -- and I heard myself saying "... I realized I was mocking up my own reactive mind ..." and then I noticed the freaked-out expression on the face of the ED of the Hawaii Org, who was standing a few feet in front of me, and I thought, "Oh no! I can't tell them that!" There were lots of people there who hadn't attested yet, but fortunately it seemed to go right past them. I quickly swerved off onto something else, hopefully without making it obvious that I'd goofed. I thought I handled it pretty smoothly, but hey, I was clear, after all.

that expressed " the cog " in session time & time again but would not fucking attest because they didn't feel they were clear !

When the Dianetic Clear HCOB came out I thought, "Well, that certainly doesn't apply to me." Other people started attesting, and with some of them I thought, "How can So-and-So be clear? One of the most aberrated people I've ever met!" but of course I couldn't say anything. High Crime to invalidate a clear.

Then someone told me they thought I must be clear. Oh no, I said, not me. I don't think I'm clear.

But somehow -- I don't know how this happened -- over the next few months I completely convinced myself that I was, and that I'd had the cog about 2 years earlier. By the time I went to attest, I was completely convinced that I would pass the DofP interview, and I did, with flying colors. I think they just asked, "Tell me what happened when you went clear," and as I was describing it the person behind the meter started to smile and I knew I was in.

How I went from being so sure I wasn't to being so sure I was, I don't know.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

Hmmmm, it didn't feel like anything other than a simple statement of fact at the time (a bit like saying "it hurts when I smack my head against that wall, I think I'll stop doing it").

I could easily have said something else but that just came out when I opened my mouth, it still seems incredible to me that that was all it took to become "clear" but I'm forgetting (just for a moment) that it was twaddle anyway ... so it doesn't need to make any sense.

:biggrin:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Hmmmm, it didn't feel like anything other than a simple statement of fact at the time (a bit like saying "it hurts when I smack my head against that wall, I think I'll stop doing it").

I could easily have said something else but that just came out when I opened my mouth, it still seems incredible to me that that was all it took to become "clear" but I'm forgetting (just for a moment) that it was twaddle anyway ... so it doesn't need to make any sense.

:biggrin:

Hard to believe, right? LOL

Especially, since anyone (beginning in 1950) for the next three decades that dared to assert that they were "Clear" without doing the following, would have been labeled a "squirrel", "SP" or worse:

DIANETICS (per DMSMH)

ROUTE I

ROUTE II

GPM LINE PLOT RUNDOWNS (e.g. 3D CrissCross)

BLACK & WHITE PROCESSING

RISING SCALE PROCESSING

CREATIVE PROCESSING

RUNNING FULL LIFE REPAIR TO EP

RUNNING EXPANDED GRADE ARC STRAIGHT WIRE TO FULL EP

RUNNING EXPANDED GRADE 0 TO FULL EP

RUNNING EXPANDED GRADE GRADE I TO FULL EP

RUNNING EXPANDED GRADE II TO FULL EP

RUNNING EXPANDED GRADE III TO FULL EP

RUNNING EXPANDED GRADE IV TO FULL EP

RUNNING GRADE V ("POWER") TO FULL EP

RUNNING 200 HOURS OF OBJECTIVES

RUNNING THE PURIFICATION R/D

RUNNING THE CLEARING COURSE TO FULL EP​

Then, suddenly, out of nowhere, a PC can state a few words and by-pass all of the above.

And POOF! they are Clear!

Magic words, I tell ya! LOL

pineapple

Silver Meritorious Patron

HelluvaHoax!

Originally posted by pineapple

I certainly don't have the abilities of a clear per Book I, and never did. .

Jeez, you didn't get "perfect recall"???

That's a shame you left the COS before you achieved that incredible ability attained!

A post encouraging you to not give up just came in from a Scientologist!...

Originally Posted By Billy Blowdown

People get all hung up on the precise definition and abilities of a Clear. Personally, I don't
remember exactly what the abilities are.

It doesn't matter, because I have the total certainty that I am a Clear.

And I have the certificate and Clear number to prove it!

ML,

Billy Blowdown
OT VIII

Gib

Crusader
Hard to believe, right? LOL

Especially, since anyone (beginning in 1950) for the next three decades that dared to assert that they were "Clear" without doing the following, would have been labeled a "squirrel", "SP" or worse:
DIANETICS (per DMSMH)

ROUTE I

ROUTE II

GPM LINE PLOT RUNDOWNS (e.g. 3D CrissCross)

BLACK & WHITE PROCESSING

RISING SCALE PROCESSING

CREATIVE PROCESSING

RUNNING FULL LIFE REPAIR TO EP

RUNNING EXPANDED GRADE ARC STRAIGHT WIRE TO FULL EP

RUNNING EXPANDED GRADE 0 TO FULL EP

RUNNING EXPANDED GRADE GRADE I TO FULL EP

RUNNING EXPANDED GRADE II TO FULL EP

RUNNING EXPANDED GRADE III TO FULL EP

RUNNING EXPANDED GRADE IV TO FULL EP

RUNNING GRADE V ("POWER") TO FULL EP

RUNNING 200 HOURS OF OBJECTIVES

RUNNING THE PURIFICATION R/D

RUNNING THE CLEARING COURSE TO FULL EP​

Then, suddenly, out of nowhere, a PC can state a few words and by-pass all of the above.

And POOF! they are Clear!

Magic words, I tell ya! LOL[/QUOTE]

anybody attesting to natural clear or past life clear, opps, there is no money to be made in declaring such states of existence, LOL

We must have a gradient, you must follow the steps of standard tech and must follow the Bridge to Total Freedom, I am pounding my fist on a table, you must do the exact steps I hereby LRH declare. :roflmao:

Here is a great write-up of the HCOB The State Clear

http://www.ezlink.com/~perry/CoS/Theology/clearcog.htm

" Clear occurs when one stops mocking up bank, or realizes he: is doing it."

But who told us we had a bank that needed to be cleared? none other than Ron. And who told us how to clear the bank? None other than Ron.

If people are saying in auditing sessions they are mocking it up, doesn't that mean the same they are having imaginary pictures of past lives and so called past OT experiences. They are imagining or forming in their minds what it is like to be clear or OT?

That's sublime

Hubbard, the master wordsmith who implanted the idea that one could go clear and then OT.

HelluvaHoax!

anybody attesting to natural clear or past life clear, opps, there is no money to be made in declaring such states of existence, LOL

We must have a gradient, you must follow the steps of standard tech and must follow the Bridge to Total Freedom, I am pounding my fist on a table, you must do the exact steps I hereby LRH declare. :roflmao:

Here is a great write-up of the HCOB The State Clear

http://www.ezlink.com/~perry/CoS/Theology/clearcog.htm

" Clear occurs when one stops mocking up bank, or realizes he: is doing it."

But who told us we had a bank that needed to be cleared? none other than Ron. And who told us how to clear the bank? None other than Ron.

If people are saying in auditing sessions they are mocking it up, doesn't that mean the same they are having imaginary pictures of past lives and so called past OT experiences. They are imagining or forming in their minds what it is like to be clear or OT?

That's sublime

Hubbard, the master wordsmith who implanted the idea.

Perfect!

Thus, the entire Bridge (from Wog to OT VIII) could realistically be achieved in approximately 5 minutes!

MINUTE 1:
Pre-session (can squeeze, metabolism test, checking for food/sleep, et al)

MINUTE 2-3: R-factor by auditor: "Don't mock up reactive stuff. Stop That!" PC responds: "Okay."

MINUTE 4-5: R-factor by auditor: "Ron made up this stuff about Xenu and BTs. It's not real. Did you want to pay a few hundred thousand dollars and run that for 10-15 years?" PC answers: "No, but thanks!" End of session.

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
I know there's some J&Ding here about this "I mocked it up" cog but I have to say that I never heard of this until I read it here on ESMB.

I attested to Clear myself and never said this cog. I also was a Class V Graduate C/S so I had to determine if someone had attained the state of Clear and it involved a lot more than hearing someone say "I mocked it up".

Yes I know the whole subject of Clear is BS but maybe this so-called "clear cog" got dropped somewhere along the way? My experience was in the 1980s and 90s.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
I know there's some J&Ding here about this "I mocked it up" cog but I have to say that I never heard of this until I read it here on ESMB.

I attested to Clear myself and never said this cog. I also was a Class V Graduate C/S so I had to determine if someone had attained the state of Clear and it involved a lot more than hearing someone say "I mocked it up".

Yes I know the whole subject of Clear is BS but maybe this so-called "clear cog" got dropped somewhere along the way? My experience was in the 1980s and 90s.

It wasn't just the clear cog ... the meter read must have played it's part but yes, maybe it was dropped (or other things were added ... Phenom will know) because there were suddenly loads of "clears" who hadn't done (or would ever need to pay for) all the usual prior steps and people who had already gone through all those steps felt as if they had been tricked. There was a weird feeling around the place at the time (and a lot of upset people as you can imagine) and many clears were suddenly not clear again. I was left alone though, maybe because I kept my head down and didn't make any waves (this was around 78 so it was just prior to your time) and when I was ready I went straight onto the solo course (after doing set ups).

:confused2: