What's new

A theory of Hubbard, Dianetics and Scientology.

Hrm, well, I would pay just as much attention to BWG no matter how she looked, because she's a good organizer with a bright mind.

That dog won't hunt, U. :no:

Yes, you DO respect & value intelligent, strong, & forthright women. However, my sources definitely indicate that you pay a LOT OF ATTENTION to "hot babes". :coolwink:

Fortunately for us men, there are so many women on this board who have become adept at combining these wonderful qualities together into one presentation. :)

Mark A. Baker

uniquemand

Unbeliever
Oh, certainly I have a certain history of preoccupation with "hot babes". I also have a history of flirting with protest chicks. Remember Kristi Wachter? She was having none of it, but I couldn't resist. The jumpsuit combined with the drive and understanding to protest before there was an Anonymous? Irresistable.

Now, though, I'm reformed. No more lingerie models or well-endowed massage therapists for me. Nope, I'm going straight for the heart of gold.

ChronicEnturbulator

Patron with Honors
Oh, certainly I have a certain history of preoccupation with "hot babes". I also have a history of flirting with protest chicks. Remember Kristi Wachter? She was having none of it, but I couldn't resist. The jumpsuit combined with the drive and understanding to protest before there was an Anonymous? Irresistable.

Now, though, I'm reformed. No more lingerie models or well-endowed massage therapists for me. Nope, I'm going straight for the heart of gold.

Dirty old man. :thumbsup: