What's new

A video about the alterations of the Tech by a Class VIII

HappyGirl

Gold Meritorious Patron
Wow, Aida, I have no interest in the Freezone, so I wasn't expecting much of these videos :D, but I hadn't read the data in Parts 5-6 (about CST) :omg: on any other thread. Honestly, I just have the worst insomnia tonight and I was hoping your videos would put me to sleep. LOL! But, you built the mystery up so well that I was enticed to follow, just to see what the answer would be? And what question would the interviewer ask next? Having the interviewer going on her own personal journey as she interviewed you really drew me in even more. These videos will speak to many people that really need to see them, and I hope they do! This was obviously a labor of love for you - I never knew there was a handwritten KSW #1, or more amazingly, that anyone would actually own a copy of it. :) I also had not been exposed before to the viewpoint that a person entering Scn in just the last 10 years might have. I'm such an old-timer, I couldn't imagine such a thing. :D But that was also a very interesting viewpoint. I was only thinking about people that have been in forever like I had been, but there's a whole new generation that got sucked in just in the last few years, and they need stuff on ESMB that will speak to them, too, the way the Barnes & Beghe videos spoke to me. Brilliant video series. :thumbsup: :goodjob:

xseaorguk

Patron Meritorious
LRH 'studies'

This lady says that Hubbard studied all these great philosophers and thinkers, and Hubbard says similar.
When you look at his actual life history, childhood, youth and leading up to the war etc, even just before Dianetics was written you will notice that he can't have had much time to 'study' any of this.
He probably read a few books, I'll give him that, and he seems to have worked in a mental hospital for while, or may have even been in one himself.

I have said it before and will say it again, as whacky as it sounds, but I personally believe a great deal of what his son Nibs said in his interview about his father.
Who would know him better?
He grew up with the guy after all.

Also the personal accounts of people that knew Hubbard from this time tell a similar story.
Hubbard was a good fantascist and fiction writer.
He even earned himself a living for whole while writing, so we know that he can write.
His son said that most of what his father siad about himself was highly exagerated and a a lot of it was lies.

After living 50 years on earth myself and observing people around me I must say I have often bumped into this type of character, who I could now spot more easily.
We all want to beleive in superhumans, special powers and saints or whatever, but reality is.....
There is nobody that can turn water into wine and nobody that can make an ashtray rise just by looking at it.

Hubbard was obvioulsly an imaginative writer but also a con-man looking to make a few bob, which he did.

Three cheers to LRH...
hip hip....
hip hip
hip....................I cant believe I fell for this crap:yes:

dianaclass8

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hi Happy!

Wow, Aida, I have no interest in the Freezone, so I wasn't expecting much of these videos :D, but I hadn't read the data in Parts 5-6 (about CST) :omg: on any other thread.

***Yes, it is amazing how the CST was formed...I have spoken to some ex SO members and asked them about the CST and they told me that they lied about tha entity and they had no idea what was all about...that the CST was going to save Scientology in the case of a holocaust or big court cases, they made them feel like the heroes of Scn for being part of it.

Honestly, I just have the worst insomnia tonight and I was hoping your videos would put me to sleep. LOL!

***:roflmao:

But, you built the mystery up so well that I was enticed to follow, just to see what the answer would be? And what question would the interviewer ask next? Having the interviewer going on her own personal journey as she interviewed you really drew me in even more.

****The person that was interviewing me was fairly new to Scn and as you can see it was all spontaneous, her questions and answers were not planned at all...

These videos will speak to many people that really need to see them, and I hope they do! This was obviously a labor of love for you -

****More than 8,000 people have seen that video now and many have contacted me telling me that because of that they left the Church. Yes, it has been a labor of love because we have worked very hard on putting a lot of data out there without eval and inval or hatred or lies...facts, just facts and let the person open their eyes on their own, like a session.

I never knew there was a handwritten KSW #1, or more amazingly, that anyone would actually own a copy of it. :)

***Nice isn't it? That is one of the most misunderstood policy, but I like it a lot....it can be used for many other things.

I also had not been exposed before to the viewpoint that a person entering Scn in just the last 10 years might have. I'm such an old-timer, I couldn't imagine such a thing. :D But that was also a very interesting viewpoint.

***I don't know exactly what you refer to, but new people do not know how it used to be and all they know are the lies but they are noticing...I get emails of people who have only done Comm Course and they noticed something wrong but could not pinpoint.

I was only thinking about people that have been in forever like I had been, but there's a whole new generation that got sucked in just in the last few years, and they need stuff on ESMB that will speak to them, too, the way the Barnes & Beghe videos spoke to me.

***Yes, I saw their videos and was very impressed.

Brilliant video series. :thumbsup: :goodjob:

Thank you for your kind words...by the way if you go to my youtube channel you will find more videos one is an interview to Nancy Many and another is about disconnection...maybe they will help you to sleep...LOL!

Diana

dianaclass8

Hello xseaorguk:

Thanks for your comments...I like critics because they make you look at other perspectives.

This lady says that Hubbard studied all these great philosophers and thinkers, and Hubbard says similar.

****Just to let you know that prior to Scientology I studied law in Mexico for 5 years and I had to study most the philosophers and thinkers and I listened to all 400 tapes in the SHSBC and I must tell you, the man knew his data down cold and was very interesting to learn all these things from the eyes of a lawyer training.

When you look at his actual life history, childhood, youth and leading up to the war etc, even just before Dianetics was written you will notice that he can't have had much time to 'study' any of this.
He probably read a few books,

***Well, I believe him because I myself by the time I was 9-11 years old have read many many books, The Diary of Anne Frank, Ivanhoe, Treasure Island, Little Women, to name a few because my father was a bibliophile and he inculcated the love for reading in me.
I'll give him that, and he seems to have worked in a mental hospital for while, or may have even been in one himself.

***Possibly both...who knows, but he came above and wrote good usable Tech...not that I agree with him 100%...noooooo....and I am fully aware that he had a lot of flaws but so many other great thinkers as well...I never thought of Ron as a super human being....

I have said it before and will say it again, as whacky as it sounds, but I personally believe a great deal of what his son Nibs said in his interview about his father.

***Could be, we don't know...only they know...But I will tell you something...I have four sisters and one of them says the most horrible things about our father, just like Nibs said about his father...yet, the other four do not think that what she says is all true...it is mostly lies...

Who would know him better?
He grew up with the guy after all.

***See above...I grew up with my sister and my father and what she says about him is horrible and yet father, in my book despite his flaws was overall a good father...see how can that be?

Also the personal accounts of people that knew Hubbard from this time tell a similar story.

***I met people in England and US that personally knew him and I heard good and bad...I am sure if people talk about you or me...will be the same...good and bad...some love us some hate us...such is life..

Hubbard was a good fantascist and fiction writer.
He even earned himself a living for whole while writing, so we know that he can write.

***To tell you the truth, as a science fiction writer he bored me to death, I did not like any of his books.

His son said that most of what his father siad about himself was highly exagerated and a a lot of it was lies.

After living 50 years on earth myself and observing people around me I must say I have often bumped into this type of character, who I could now spot more easily.

***Well, good for you...

We all want to beleive in superhumans, special powers and saints or whatever, but reality is.....
There is nobody that can turn water into wine and nobody that can make an ashtray rise just by looking at it.

***Those are parlor tricks that don't do any good for you and those who got into Scn to achieve that got what they deserved...but on the ohter hand show me a person who can grant beingness, who can be pandetermined and who can apply What is Greatness at all times and I will show you an super human, a saint and special powers...that my friend is a better goal than those parlor tricks...

Hubbard was obvioulsly an imaginative writer but also a con-man looking to make a few bob, which he did.

**You are entitled to your opinion and such I respect it...there is more than meets the eye...the con were those who used the Tech for their gains and for their stupidity...I do not have really horror stories while in Scn nothing really bad happened to me...I left because of the alteration of the Tech and the abuses to others...not for a motivator or because look what they done to me...I hated the SO (but not the Sea Org Members)and I made it loud and clear...

Ron made a lot of mistakes and he did a lot of bad things but at the end a lot of his tech has also helped others.

If you happen to live in LA, we can have a cup of coffee....:happydance:

Diana

PS I never liked the hip hip and always remained in my seat or walked out when they did that shit.

Last edited:

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
<snip> There is nobody that can turn water into wine and nobody that can make an ashtray rise just by looking at it.

***Those are parlor tricks that don't do any good for you and those who got into Scn to achieve that got what they deserved...but on the ohter hand show me a person who can grant beingness, who can be pandetermined and who can apply What is Greatness at all times and I will show you an super human, a saint and special powers...that my friend is a better goal than those parlor tricks... <snip>
Well, yes.. But scientology certainly sells OT powers.. Including telekinesis.. And it would only be a parlor trick if it was faked.

Whatever.. I always considered OT powers promotional hype.. A polite way to say it's lies.. But my CoS experience has made me completely intolerant with lies told to lure people.. The Sinister Scam Cult of Scientology better damn well deliver OT powers, or be considered fraud.

:yes:

dianaclass8

Well, yes.. But scientology certainly sells OT powers.. Including telekinesis.. And it would only be a parlor trick if it was faked.

Whatever.. I always considered OT powers promotional hype.. A polite way to say it's lies.. But my CoS experience has made me completely intolerant with lies told to lure people.. The Sinister Scam Cult of Scientology better damn well deliver OT powers, or be considered fraud.

:yes:

Well, I did not get in Scientology for telekinesis or similar 'powers'...I got in Scn because I wanted to be better person...learn to grant beingness, be pandetermined and apply what is greatness...

And to help others too.

Diana

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
That's commendable.. In fact I joined for similar reasons.. Expecting Dianetics to be a method that could help me better my intellect, mental ability. And yes, help others.. But that was conditional on my being 'helped' first, so that I knew that the 'tech' actually worked as advertised. (That didn't come to pass..)

Like I said, I considered the hype about OT powers and lifting ashtrays to be just hype.

But, hey! - I was quickly told, by other scientologists and seniors that it was all true! - And I was conditioned to never 'invalidate' or disbelieve anything Hubbard pontificated.

So my opinion that OT powers was lies was not allowed. It was 'unethical'.. Same goes for you.

But how do we accept that the organization we seek spiritual enlightenment in, is actively lying their arses off to lure people with utterly false, exaggerated and superstitious promises?

And how can we continue to expect spiritual enlightenment from confirmed liars?

:unsure:

OldTimingMan

Patron with Honors
I got in for that stuff, all the wild things, but after years toiling at it all, i was left empty handed, high hopes dashed. Lying is regarded as a perfectly acceptable way to "kick" someone up the bridge in scientology (LRH said as much), and the old Bridge chart was loaded with mis-leading End Phenomena.

Now that I've emptied my head of LRH-think, I feel much better and hold no personal grudges against COS, however, the public needs protection from COS con-game.

AnonKat

Crusader
I for one found it very Intresting from an Observers point of view. It gave me more information in the latter part about how DM sold out the Church of Ron to ensure his Church of Dave and stay in power. He could look like a hero of the C of $ to the public and most of Staff and Sea org. He is like the Bibblical Judas selling out Jezus for what was it ? 20 pieces of silver ?:coolwink:

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
I got in for that stuff, all the wild things, but after years toiling at it all, i was left empty handed, high hopes dashed. Lying is regarded as a perfectly acceptable way to "kick" someone up the bridge in scientology (LRH said as much), and the old Bridge chart was loaded with mis-leading End Phenomena.

New one is too.

I don't know of anyone in Scn who has really truly gotten the End Phenomena of Grade 0. They may think they have, but Tommy Davis does suggest otherwise.

dianaclass8

Hi Schwimmel

That's commendable.. In fact I joined for similar reasons.. Expecting Dianetics to be a method that could help me better my intellect, mental ability. And yes, help others.. But that was conditional on my being 'helped' first, so that I knew that the 'tech' actually worked as advertised. (That didn't come to pass..)

When I got in Scn the point of view was to train and help others first which I did...that is how you see if the Tech worked or not...

Like I said, I considered the hype about OT powers and lifting ashtrays to be just hype.

****That ashtray drill is either misunderstood by me, or others because the way I understood that drill was that you learned to improve your intention...in other words...do it shouting and then do it with intention and then see the difference...then use only intention in life rather than effort or HE&R...I never for one time believe I would be able to lift and ashtray...LOL!

But, hey! - I was quickly told, by other scientologists and seniors that it was all true! - And I was conditioned to never 'invalidate' or disbelieve anything Hubbard pontificated.

***But Ron said what is true for you...I always killed the sups with that one...hahahaaaa:happydance:

So my opinion that OT powers was lies was not allowed. It was 'unethical'.. Same goes for you.

***The "OT" powers as described in the promo...well...the budhist did the same and so other religions as well...I don't know if those can be achieved as such...I reiterate...I got in Scn to be a better being, what is greatness. pandetermined and grant beingness...the rest is peccata minuta (things of low value)

But how do we accept that the organization we seek spiritual enlightenment in, is actively lying their arses off to lure people with utterly false, exaggerated and superstitious promises?

***Yes, you are right...and it is up to us to reject the lies...

And how can we continue to expect spiritual enlightenment from confirmed liars?

***The only reason, all the bad stuff happened is because we did not say...no...that is not true for me...as a 3rd D and as individuals we should never accept any abuses even in the name of spiritual freedom...you are absolutely right...

Just recently I had an encounter with a highly trained auditor in the freezone who thought I was going to take his abuse just because he had the data on OT 9 and 10 (Which I am sure he is 100% lieing) and I said absolutely no way...and I showed the door...

If we all thought like you, Scn would have been a better place...and integrity would have been intact...

I was raised to question authority...I am a 60's child after all...:happydance:

Diana

dianaclass8

Now that I've emptied my head of LRH-think, I feel much better and hold no personal grudges against COS, however, the public needs protection from COS con-game.

hello...we are getting off topic here...the point of the videos is to get people out...to see the truth on their own...

These videos have helped many many people to do that

Diana

dianaclass8

I for one found it very Intresting from an Observers point of view. It gave me more information in the latter part about how DM sold out the Church of Ron to ensure his Church of Dave and stay in power. He could look like a hero of the C of $ to the public and most of Staff and Sea org. He is like the Bibblical Judas selling out Jezus for what was it ? 20 pieces of silver ?:coolwink:

Exactly...you got my point...

Diana

dianaclass8

New one is too.

I don't know of anyone in Scn who has really truly gotten the End Phenomena of Grade 0. They may think they have, but Tommy Davis does suggest otherwise.

Thetanic... I don't think that Tommy Davis knows what Scientology is..or decency for that matter...one day he is going to wake up from the hangover and see his SP behavior...poor TD I actually feel sorry for him...he could have been part of the young Hollywood elite and enjoy life...but I have the feeling he is there because he has a sensation of power...imaginary if you will but nevertheless 'power'...LOL!

Diana