What's new

A video about the alterations of the Tech by a Class VIII

dianaclass8

Silver Meritorious Patron
Scientology has been erasing parts of itself and revising its history since its inception, so I guess it's a hard habit to break.

On the other hand, I can understand the anxiety that a disciple of Hubbard would have regarding preserving every jot and tittle of his wordy outpourings.

Most of the subject is not in books however, and the emphasis on books, in Scientology, only occurs when books are used as (misleading) lead-ins to the rest of the (post 1950s) subject, or when books are used as (protective) disguise for the rest of the (secretive) subject, and - most recently - with Miscavige's emphasis on all Scientologists buying the latest editions.

This is an examination of different versions of 'Scientology 8-8008'. (Click upper right to see entire thread):

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=297686&postcount=50

Thank you for the thread Veda.

Did you know that your name in Spanish...Vida...spelled slightly different, pronounced the same means 'life'? Are you from India?

Diana

AnonKat

Crusader
Diana You sound indeed very Sexy to me.

Grey Goaty guy had a black suit and put up all the charts to go up the bridge.

Thank you for Protesting

dianaclass8

Diana You sound indeed very Sexy to me.

****Yeah sure..LOL! Don't try to fix it...'horrible accent'...LOL!:roflmao:

After ARC S/W auditing I finally liked myself and accepted myself the way I am...so...nothing of what people says about me bothers me anymore...I know who I am...:happydance:

Grey Goaty guy had a black suit and put up all the charts to go up the bridge.

***Yes...I know who you are talking about...LOL!

Thank you for Protesting

Here is one video of my protest, I talk and talk and talk...LOL!:happydance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7p1vRQrpF4

Fancy

Patron Meritorious
You seem be doing just fine. I noticed you deleted a post on a certain blog. I been meaning to ask you what the heck it was. I deleted my story there. I wanted to say it there for a long time and got the nerve up to do it.

Now my cat went is picking stuff up and playing with it. This winter she is more active and a pain.

My landlord fixed tried to fix my heat yet again and now I can't get my speakers or phone to work. He must have pulled a plug to the computer speaker and phone but I can't remember where it is or what is going on. I am using a temp speaker for the computer now. Boy I am almost paranoid the cult is sending me waves that screw up my computer. (joking here.) My hard drive is toasted and now the sound is funky because I can't find why the power will not work. I just looked and can't find the cause. I know it is power as the phone is not working either. I guess I will pull the plugs and plug it in elsewhere.

Dell is going to give me a new keyboard and mouse besides a new hard drive. They only had to give me a hard drive for the warranty but I mentioned my unhappieness with the other two items so they are giving me them too.

Hey it is 8 outside and my heater is keeping it warm in here so maybe they did fix it.

Hi Fancy:

Thank you very much for all your help.

L
Diana

dianaclass8

Hello Fancy!

You seem be doing just fine. I noticed you deleted a post on a certain blog.

***Please send me a PM because I do not know what you are talking about. I did not delete any posts I asure you...I do not know how to delete...LOL!

I been meaning to ask you what the heck it was. I deleted my story there. I wanted to say it there for a long time and got the nerve up to do it.

****I read your story and I sure hope that you saved it because it was very compelling and well written. I hope that you post it in my blog as soon as it is up.

Now my cat went is picking stuff up and playing with it. This winter she is more active and a pain.

***I love cats but can't have one...too many coyotes here in LA.

My landlord fixed tried to fix my heat yet again and now I can't get my speakers or phone to work. He must have pulled a plug to the computer speaker and phone but I can't remember where it is or what is going on. I am using a temp speaker for the computer now. Boy I am almost paranoid the cult is sending me waves that screw up my computer. (joking here.)

***LOL! I think they are too worried about other things...too much stuff happening to them because the Australian are kicking ass attacking the Church....:happydance:

Dell is going to give me a new keyboard and mouse besides a new hard drive. They only had to give me a hard drive for the warranty but I mentioned my unhappieness with the other two items so they are giving me them too.

***That is wonderful news...Maybe we can do thing together again...:happydance:

Hey it is 8 outside and my heater is keeping it warm in here so maybe they did fix it.

***I read in the news that it is snowing a lot in your neck of the woods...

Diana

Veda

Sponsor
Getting back on topic. You get out there and protest ! great work keep it up.

Looking at this particular video -

The rationalizing of "handle or disconnect," while ignoring the relationship of Hubbard's SP Doctrine and the (sticky on both sides) taped path into the Hubbard labyrinth; quoting Hubbard's "Personal integrity" statement, unaware that it's only PR.

I guess this is a kind of no-sharp-edges "child-safe" version of Scientology.

No doubt an improvement; but so naive. http://www.internationalfreezone.net/aims.shtml

Oh well.