What's new

A video about the alterations of the Tech by a Class VIII

Veda

Sponsor
Hi Veda:

I never, ever, heard anyone believing that...

The way I understood the drill was to teach you that intention is not shouting, is not doing it yourself (raise the ashtray)

Simply intention, nothing else...without a via...

Diana

People doing the drill usually didn't expect to move the ashtray any other way than manually, however, after doing (then) "OT 8" (once it was released), it was expected that they'd be able to move objects with their intention (without the via of their hands).

At the time people in Orgs believed L. Ron Hubbard was being honest with them. As far as I know they still do.

Perhaps someone can post a link to the Grade Chart of that era.

Hubbard made millions, and justified slave labor and Fair Game, and other abuses, with the promise of the EP of - then - "OT 8."

dianaclass8

Silver Meritorious Patron
People doing the drill usually didn't expect to move the ashtray any other way than manually, however, after doing (then) "OT 8" (once it was released), it was expected that they'd be able to move objects with their intention (without the via of their hands).

At the time people in Orgs believed L. Ron Hubbard was being honest with them. As far as I know they still do.

Perhaps someone can post a link to the Grade Chart of that era.

Hubbard made millions, and justified slave labor and Fair Game, and other abuses, with the promise of the EP of - then - "OT 8."

Hi Veda:

My husband did OT8 and we never ever thought about being able to move objects...I find that a silly goal...it is like a parlor trick to me...why should I want to move objects when I know the law of gravity is un defyable...OT or no OT...I would much rather have the following OT Abilities:

Grant beingness....
Be Pandetermined....per the definition
And be able to do what it says in What is greatness.

I think if you can do those things you can move mountains, gravity or not...

Diana

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Originally posted by Diannaclass8
I would much rather have the following OT abilities
Grant beingness....
And be able to do what it says in What is greatness

They are not OT abilities ... they are choices.

What is Greatness?

There are those who appoint one their executioners. Sometimes for the sake of safety of others it is necessary to act. But it is not necessary also to hate them.

To do one’s task without becoming furious at others who seek to prevent one is a mark of greatness - and sanity. And only then can one be happy.

Seeking to achieve any single desirable quality in life is a noble thing. The one most difficult – and most necessary to achieve – is to love one’s fellows despite all invitations to do otherwise.

If there is any saintly quality, it is not to forgive. “Forgiveness” accepts the badness of the act. There is no reason to accept it. Further, one has to label the act as bad to forgive it. “Forgiveness” is a much lower level action and is rather censorious.

Ooooh yeah ... I bet he really loved "SP's" ... and he would have loved ESMB members (in a non censorious way).

dianaclass8

**Maybe...but I challenge you and many others to see if they can do those...:coolwink:

Ooooh yeah ... I bet he really loved "SP's" ... and he would have loved ESMB members (in a non censorious way).

***Who knows...time have changed...and nowdays people admit their mistakes in he internet and it is accepted...:happydance:

But getting back to the purpose of this posting; videos which help people decide with facts to stay or leave.

Diana

Veda

Sponsor
Hi Veda:

My husband did OT8 and we never ever thought about being able to move objects...I find that a silly goal...it is like a parlor trick to me...why should I want to move objects when I know the law of gravity is un defyable...OT or no OT...I would much rather have the following OT Abilities:

Grant beingness....
And be able to do what it says in What is greatness.

I think if you can do those things you can move mountains, gravity or not...

Diana

No one did the "OT 8" that was featured on the 1960s/1970s Grade Chart. It was never released, and apparently - except for some theory - didn't exist.

The only "OT 8" that was released was "New OT 8," around 1986 or so. I was not referring to that "OT 8."

Suggest that you look up "Operating Thetan" in the 'Scientology Tech Dictionary'.

Granting Beingness should be an EP achieved somewhere between the Comm Course and the Lower Grades. "OT," per Hubbard's description, is about operating, and operating without need of a body.

'What is Greatness?' was published concurrent with the behind-the scenes establishing of the Fair-Game-Law-applying Guardians Office, and was used as distraction and cover http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=83012&postcount=67, much as was Scientology PR Tech, which was developed a few years later. http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=1911

dianaclass8

No one did the "OT 8" that was featured on the 1960s/1970s Grade Chart. It was never released, and apparently - except for some theory - didn't exist.

The only "OT 8" that was released was "New OT 8," around 1986 or so. I was not referring to that "OT 8."

Suggest that you look up "Operating Thetan" in the 'Scientology Tech Dictionary'.

Granting Beingness should be an EP achieved somewhere between the Comm Course and the Lower Grades. "OT," per Hubbard's description, is about operating, and operating without need of a body.

'What is Greatness?' was published concurrent with the behind-the scenes establishing of the Fair-Game-Law-applying Guardians Office, and was used as distraction and cover http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=83012&postcount=67, much as was Scientology PR Tech, which was developed a few years later. http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=1911

Thank you very much for the information Veda.

Diana

thefiredragon

Patron Meritorious
Man! I wanna watch that video but i don't have earhones or speakers!
I have to start postulating earphones now!
Thanks for sharing it anyway.

xseaorguk

Patron Meritorious
Vedas Posts

Quote: (Veda)

Granting Beingness should be an EP achieved somewhere between the Comm Course and the Lower Grades. "OT," per Hubbard's description, is about operating, and operating without need of a body

------------------------------------------------------------------
My reply:

I agree with you Veda, well said!
When I got in, that was 1979, I remember that old grade chart with the original OT levels.
Nobody had done OT8 back then, that is true.

The 'abilities' Diana talks about are also ones you can learn for free in other religions, where it is all about Loving and forgiving.
You dont need to spend hours and hours of your life in the course room of $cientology to learn that. (only to get their statistics UP)
I learned thee things by being out here, living my life.
It is really true to me that it all has to do with Love, and something I didnt hear about in $cientology was 'unconditional Love'.

Tory Christman is an ispiration for me, as she did right up to OT7, so knows what she is talking about, and now she is out and such a lovely person, speaking out.
She recognized that Scientology is actually a 'trap', and that is something you, Diana, should look at more closely in my opinion.
Hubbard did not understand how the mind works, he just wrote a lot about it and tried to create one 'tech' for all, which doesnt work anyway.

Have you heard of Louise Haye?
She has also written some great stuff.

All best wishes to you Diana.
You seem a genuine person.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Originally posted by Diannaclass8
I would much rather have the following OT abilities
Grant beingness....
And be able to do what it says in What is greatness

Originally posted by ITYIWT

Since when is the power to choose freely and be responsible for your choices made not the true meaning of ot?

Mark A. Baker

:confused2:

You can call it "OT" if you like ...

:whistling:

dianaclass8

Quote: (Veda)

Granting Beingness should be an EP achieved somewhere between the Comm Course and the Lower Grades. "OT," per Hubbard's description, is about operating, and operating without need of a body

------------------------------------------------------------------
My reply:

I agree with you Veda, well said!
When I got in, that was 1979, I remember that old grade chart with the original OT levels.
Nobody had done OT8 back then, that is true.

The 'abilities' Diana talks about are also ones you can learn for free in other religions, where it is all about Loving and forgiving.
You dont need to spend hours and hours of your life in the course room of $cientology to learn that. (only to get their statistics UP)
I learned thee things by being out here, living my life.
It is really true to me that it all has to do with Love, and something I didnt hear about in $cientology was 'unconditional Love'.

Tory Christman is an ispiration for me, as she did right up to OT7, so knows what she is talking about, and now she is out and such a lovely person, speaking out.
She recognized that Scientology is actually a 'trap', and that is something you, Diana, should look at more closely in my opinion.
Hubbard did not understand how the mind works, he just wrote a lot about it and tried to create one 'tech' for all, which doesnt work anyway.

Have you heard of Louise Haye?
She has also written some great stuff.

All best wishes to you Diana.
You seem a genuine person.

XSEAORG:

Thank you for your response. I sincerely respect your opinion and in some ways I agree with you, it is true that those virtues can be attained in other religions as well, I just happen to choose Scn for the moment being. I also believe strongly in the power of love for without it we would be nothing.

Tory is also an inspiration for me, she is very brave and has gone through a lot to expose the Church. She is a friend of mine and I have been to one of her 'SP parties and she is one hell of a fire cracker!!!

I never heard of Louise Haye but I will check that thank you.

If you live in LA or ever come to LA please visit me and let's have a cup of tea...or a margarita why not?:happydance:

Diana