What's new

Aaron Saxton: Shocking truth behind the Xenu story

HappyGirl

Gold Meritorious Patron
O.M.G. :omg:

Aaron, once again, thank you for telling us the real truth as you saw it.

Dart, I'm really glad you weren't killed in a knife fight.

Nobody has come up with those FOs yet?? :drama:

Ladybird

Silver Meritorious Patron
O.M.G. :omg:

Aaron, once again, thank you for telling us the real truth as you saw it.

Dart, I'm really glad you weren't killed in a knife fight.

Nobody has come up with those FOs yet?? :drama:

There are Flag Orders and levels of orders above even those that DO exist. All that crap L. Ron Hubbard assured you didn't exist when he wrote the "Hidden Data Lines" PL (Policy Letter which is part of the KSW series) DO exist. There IS a "Hidden Data Line".

Short of getting out my baseball bat I offer you my own opinion from when I had to face the truth about scientology:

LRH wrote alot of references about games, and reading them now, after I am out, I see that he really did tell us exactly what he was doing, we just didn't see that he was doing it to us.

Remember the saying "The best place to hide something is right in plain sight."? I think that is just what Hubbard did with alot of things.

This is at the end of PDC Lecture 39; 12Decmber1952 by L. Ron Hubbard titled "Games Processing":

"Now the caste system of games consists of this -

The Maker of Games - He has no rules, he runs by no rules.

The Players of the Game - Rules know but he obeys them.

The Assistant Players - Merely obey the players.

The Peices - Obey rules as dictated by players, but
they don't know the rules. (and then what do you know?).

And then there's Broken Pieces - They aren't even in the
game but they're still in the game (and they are in a terrible
maybe, am I in a game or am I not in a game).

Now, how to make a piece (this is how to make a piece) -

1. Deny that there is a game
2. Hide the rules from them
3. Give them all the penalties and no wins
4. Remove all goals (ALL Goals)

Enforce their playing.
Inhibit their enjoying.

Make them look like but forbid their being like players
(look like god but you can't be god).

To make a piece continue to be a piece, permit it to associate
only with pieces and deny the existence of players (never
let the PCs find out that there are players).

Now out of this you're going to get a game". - L Ron Hubbard

HappyGirl

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ladybird, the way you have the actual references right to hand, and connect the dots, never ceases to amaze me.

looker

Patron Meritorious
Well Ok

This is a reply to Arron’s Flag Orders that claim there is a world conspiracy against the Jewish Bankers and LRH wants to shut them down as XENU controlled the New world Order.

What I dimly recall when I was at the mission of Santa Clara, back in 1969 – 73 was some guy, (He was on HSDC for a short time went to LA came back and) was HUGELY ENTHUSIASTIC about this Book. I said what book?

He said Its about the conspiracy that has been going on from WWI to WWII to today!

I said What book? He said It started in Europe in the early 1900s and is a blue print for our present government and eventual enslavement! I Said WHAT BOOK? Is this LRH Source or what? He said NO DOUBT LRH IS AWARE OF IT but this is undercutting the Scientology mission Lines and I have heard other Scientologists higher up talk about it URGENTLY. I said WHAT IS THE BOOK? He pulled the book out of his jacket pocket and read the title. He said NONE DARE CALL IT CONSPIRACY by Gary Allen.

He said THIS IS WHY WE SHOULD JOIN THE SEA ORG! I said What? He said You remember the day JFK was shot? How did you feel? You remember the day Martin Luther King was shot? You remember the day RFK was shot? How did you feel? The CIA and the hidden world of the Insiders are behind it!

To make a long story short He talked to others on course for about 2 weeks I bought a book from him and still have it to this day. Anyway he took about five people off lines to join the SO in 1971. I bought the book and read it too. Very compelling to a 20 YO and on HSDC.

You Know Hippies want to save the world and all…

Well I Think This may be where some of Arron’s video and Flag Order (FO) stuff comes from. The Rothschild’s are linked to German Jews in the book.

BTW: Jews have a great and wonderful tradition of the dradle which is much like the game Monopoly in which they spin the dradle and then bargain for better position or stature in the game. Here is a link. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20061120202440AAMU6ud

Here is a link if you want to read more about the Amazing NONE DARE CALL IT A CONSPIRACY book http://www.captaincanadacrusades.ca/articles/none-dare-call-it-conspiracy[1].pdf
And here http://www.google.com/search?source...R_enUS322US323&q=none+dare+call+it+conspiracy

There after there was another book from the John Birch Society called THE INSIDERS ARCHITECTS OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER” By John F. McManus. That book took the conspiracy up to George H. Bush 1992.

No wonder the last poll on conspiracy theory was so high. Lots of ex SO folks here.:)

Bottom Line:
Yes LRH had knowledge of the New World Order. Was it a gimmick to keep people in fear? NO DOUBT. Is it real? Only you can answer…

Obama is XENU. Nahh too human. What a yutz! Or maybe…? Wonder what his “Q” factor is? Q=Intelligence, problem solving ability real vs. imagined….

Anny way Groups and being inclusive to groups is a powerful thing Mystery is the glue that keeps us there. Communication is the universal solvent.

Lets com K? ARC 2 U.

Lets raise a glass of cognac together:)

Yay! Hip hip hurray for ESMB!!:)
Cheers Looker

Ladybird

You fuckin anonymous guys are just too tooo bitchen. You have lotz of it.

Bless youre antiestablishmentarianism little hearts. Remember the zeal that you feel against, is, what we old timers felt for Scientology.

Bless us who cared for family friends and the world enough to try to save us all.

Damn. we got sucked up gave all, and more.

I thought and truly believed that what I was doing "in and with scientology" was way more important in the long run than my day to day interaction with my own children and family. I am sorry for that.

Now at my advanced age I still would say YES! to all the false PR if I didn't know better. I did what I thought was right and just at the time. I sure enough made plenty of mistakes. So who died and left us old farts in charge?

The world and the future is yours now you nerds! Go for it! Make us wrong! (whilst you are living in our basements eating our cake and making us pay your tuition because you didn't "live up to your potential" and pass the boards.)

Sorry, but you can just blame your mom for so long. Most of the greatest and best artists and musicians and politicians, etc. of all time never even mention their moms.

Find your wings!

Fly!

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
Ladybird,

What you posted about that particular PDC tape (games) is pretty much what I remember hearing when I sat in Qual listening to them all over several days. (i.e. "players", "pieces", "broken pieces", etc.)

Ladybird

The worst thing that probably ever happened to most public scientologists was that they had to wait by the Fort Harrison pool for an hour or two sipping a Peter Gillam vitamin concoction (guaranteed to make you "sessionable") when you thought you should be first in line after maxing your credit limit and refinancing your house for ONE whole 12 hour intensive of auditing.

YOU just didn't figure out that once the cult HAS all your money and all your secrets, they can make you wait as long as they want, your gold has been mined.

Get pissed off?

Straight to ethics, at your own expense, of course.

Wasted your vacation hanging out with the Flag Public MAA?

Too Bad, so sad.

Got through your ethics cycle and want to finish your AP ( Advance Payments aka "prepaid") "L" or Intensive or Level?

Well, you are gonna have to cough up some more bucks, Bucko. Did you think that trip to Ethics was free??? Think again Moosebreath.

Or maybe you did not F/N your C/S 53 form. That would be all your own fault too. If you go to Flag for advanced services, anybody in their right mind would know you should have written up all your O/Ws and have your ethics IN before you go.

Just in case you DID jump through all the hoops and do everything right BEFORE you got to Flag, (the exorbitantly over-priced "Mecca of Technical Perfection"), you still didn't get the big picture. Going to Flag is like jumping out of the frying pan into the fire...and if you have already PAID and don't have any big money you (they) can get your (their) hands before Thursday at 2, you are just not going to get the attention you think you so richly deserve.

It wouldn't matter anyway, because the only thing scientology delivers is a broken heart, mind and soul, so you were lucky to sit around the dinky pool getting steamed like a clam in the hot Florida sun.

It all sounds good on paper, but reality is something else.

"It's all fun and games until somebody puts an eye out." (from the classic movie "A Christmas Story"

Scientology is NOT a fun game anymore. Lots and lots of people, families and children have been hurt.

All those Sea Org people at Flag probably believed every word they told you. They are the biggest losers, and they are not in on the game.

looker

Patron Meritorious
Yes Dear heart, WE DID, We Did the best we could,

In the dawn the bombs still echoed The grace of what was yet to come still beckoned. Yet, We were there. We, the faithful and we the hopeful still watching silently as the insurrections continued.

Gone were our days of bliss, Gone were our days of idle curiosities. Now our weeks and days filled with pounding effectual salvation.

I wish all of us who went through this torrent, peace. It was an especially different time. Only those who went through these times would know the full meaning.

Know this, at that snapshot in time it was the only thing that we could have done. nothing more at that instant. We can guess and ponder but at that instant there was the decision. The right decision at that instant in time.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
<snip> I said WHAT IS THE BOOK? He pulled the book out of his jacket pocket and read the title. He said NONE DARE CALL IT CONSPIRACY by Gary Allen.

He said THIS IS WHY WE SHOULD JOIN THE SEA ORG! I said What? He said You remember the day JFK was shot? How did you feel? You remember the day Martin Luther King was shot? You remember the day RFK was shot? How did you feel? The CIA and the hidden world of the Insiders are behind it! <snip>
'NONE DARE CALL IT CONSPIRACY' by Gary Allen, was on sale in Copenhagen Org. It was 'sold' to me with the kind of frenzied urgency you mention...

:yes:

hartley

Patron with Honors
This is a reply to Arron’s Flag Orders that claim there is a world conspiracy against the Jewish Bankers and LRH wants to shut them down as XENU controlled the New world Order.
In RJ67 Ron says the opposite. He claims that his response to discovering about the Twelve Bankers was to ignore them and complete the OT levels.

What is amusing to me is that searching on the Internet quickly finds conspiracy theory blogs that propose the precise opposite. For them, Scientology is just another front group for the New World Order or whoever the bloggers think secretly controls the world.

They don't know much about Scientology, but they have spotted the numerous links it has to other subjects they think they do know about:
Crowley and the OTO
The Inland Revenue Service
Remote Viewing
Brainwashing
Adnan Khashoggi
The Slatkin Ponzi scheme
Bill Clinton
The CIA

I could go on!

For my money the CoS is what it appears to be, a small but detirmined activist group that is trying gain influence and power in order to save humanity. It is not itself controlled by any outside force.

anon2487

Patron with Honors
Whilst I'm in total agreement about focussing on the immediate, real abuses and crimes. As the subject of dox has been brought up, does anyone know how much of the Snow White material has been released under FOIA.

Although it's old news, it's quite possible that currently hidden Flag Orders, and all sorts of other stuff that was seized (could be released (?)).

Without knowing what was uncovered, it's impossible to say what bearing this could have on the current situation. But I'd imagine the potential's there for it to have an impact on many areas, be it Moxon's precise role, to all sorts of things.

Not in the US, and not familiar with the FOIA legislation, but this could be a useful side avenue to pursue.

Don't know, just a thought.

Kutta

If the Flag Orders come to light, they could be released on Wiki Leaks where journalists world wide would pick them up.