Aaron Saxton's 'Press-Pak' Project At WWP

fisherman

Patron with Honors
ESMBers,

In response to Aaron's video, Anons would like to assemble a scientology 'press pack' and have started a project at WWP. The goal is to create a series of 'pdf' pages that can be printed out and assembled into customized, 'press-paks" for legislators, media, and their staffs.

The 'press-paks' would be used as 'hard-copy' handouts to drive traffic to a 'wiki' and various 'links'

The idea is to create sections for seperate subject categories. In outline form it would look like this:

General Scientology Introduction

1. Subject Category, i.e. "Imprisonment/RPF" - overview

----a. Personal Story from 'ex' relating to "imprisonment/RPF" w optional link to "full inside story"
----b. Personal Story from 'ex' relating to "imprisonment/RPF" w optional link to "full inside story"
----c. Personal Story from 'ex' relating to "imprisonment/RPF" w optional link to "full inside story"
----d. Links, Pix, Charts, Graphic related to "Imprisonment/RPF

2. Subject Category, i.e. "Coerced/Forced Abortion" - overview

----a. Personal Story from 'ex' relating to "Coerced/Forced Abortion" w link to "full inside story"
----b. Personal Story from 'ex' relating to "Coerced/Forced Abortion" w optional link to "full inside story"
----c. Personal Story from 'ex' relating to "Coerced/Forced Abortion" w optional link to "full inside story"
----d. Links, Pix, Charts, Graphic related to "Coerced/Forced Abortion"

More subject categories, like "Disconnection", "Labor Practices" etc. would be added.

This segmented approach offers flexibility. From the available 'parts' Anons could assemble a 10 page report on ONE issue' or a 10 page report that 'touches on' EVERY issue. These reports would be used as handouts to legislators, media, their staff, public, or for any use really.

Do you think 'exes' would be willing to edit an existing 'inside story' or write a personal treatment (a page or so) for SINGLE subject categories? They could submit several stories in different subject categories.

If this could be done, it would create a focused presentation on specific subjects of concern for legislators, media, etc. If 'exes' would be willing to 'write to the project specs' it would simplify the editing process, which is difficult to coordinate 'on line'. This would allow Anons to do what they do best - package and present.

A 'wiki' with loads of information is already being assembled. The 'press-pack' would serve as a concise tool to drive legislators, media, etc. to the 'wiki' and other links, like ESMB, OCMB, ESK.

I offered to post this project here and hope you can give some feedback. I'll post the link to this thread at WWP. A collaborative project like this is tricky on the 'interwebs' - but it would give Aussie Anons material to submit to Senators and create a tool for everyone.

The WWP thread is here:

http://wiki.whyweprotest.net/Operation_Presspack

and here:

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/15-media/aaron-saxton-call-arms-57777/10/#post1090155

fisherman

Last edited: