ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

ABC News: Major mud & rock slide rips through Gold Base yesterday..

Discussion in 'Gold Base, Freewinds, and FLAG' started by Smurf, Dec 5, 2014.

1. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

Ron never wrote any policies re soil grading...sort of like he never mentioned blue asbestos...so if it isn't written it isn't true.

2. Gizmo

Gizmo Rabble Rouser

I do deeply regret that the mudslide didn't wipe out all cult building there.

Oh, well.

Next time.

3. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

4. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

5. Type4_PTS

Tony O posted this morning....

6. ILove2Lurk

ILove2Lurk Lisbeth Salander

7. Leland

Leland Crusader

Don't you think the cult has sandbagged enough...already? :biggrin:

8. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

Gold Base is west of the Golden Era golf course on your map.

9. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Gold Meritorious Patron

In this matchup between the MEST universe and Scientology OT's, the MEST universe wins by a knockout.:punch:

10. AngeloV

AngeloV Gold Meritorious Patron

And no cultist will even contemplate the possibility that OT powerz are bunk.

The international headquarters of the COS, home of the biggest OT on the planet, David Miscavige, was damaged by a simple mudslide. A tiny event in comparison to the mighty power of OTs.

And yet, the top SO OTs on the planet did not foresee this coming. Nor could they even deflect the mud with their super OT postulates (At Tone 40: "The mud shall not penetrate the Gold Base perimeter!").

Such is the mental blindness of the poor brainwashed cultists.

11. Elronius of Marcabia

Elronius of Marcabia Silver Meritorious Patron

I would imagine lil Davey has determined that some Sea Org sclup on the base pulled it in
    with their OT powerz and now the extensive sec checking will now begin to find the guilty party:melodramatic:

Better hurry Davey the forecast has another storm comin your way on Tuesday :biggrin:
    sandbags and sec checks will be the order of the day :waiting::drama:

12. Operating DB

Operating DB Truman Show Dropout

Sandbags, sec checks and SP's, OH MY!

13. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

It's less OT than that. Anyone with a little intelligence can work out that areas once flooded by storms could flood again. Deserts have wadis all over the world, even in the permanently damp UK there are flood plains, houses are cheap near rivers for a reason. The rich soil around the Danube or Nile got there somehow, does it really take OT powers to work out how?

Perhaps Dave should clay demo the definition of wadi and become OT.

14. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

EXPLANATION: It was not obvious to OT's that the mud was coming because of the hidden influence of the Merchants of Mud. In back of this catastrophe was 1.1 SPs. Because, obviously that means covertly hostile psychs--so it makes sense that nobody could obnose it. Because their mud sabotage of mankind's only hope is covert, right?

Anyone who is sane can perceive the above as truth. Excuse me, I have to go charge my e-meter now because I sense that 75 million year old aliens are putting enturbulation in my space.

15. Type4_PTS

I can imagine what would happen if one of the Int Base staff members began to have doubts over this situation. (about being effect of the mudslide).

They would get pulled in to speak either with the MAA or someone from OSA PR who will explain (and show the LRH reference) that while the OT's were certainly tempted to handle the mudslide using their OT powers LRH warned against such a thing as it would be "out-reality" for the wogs to demonstrate such power. It would be too obvious if the mud streamed down the hills and stopped right at the borders of the Int base or took a path around the base.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2014
  16. ILove2Lurk

ILove2Lurk Lisbeth Salander

17. HelluvaHoax!

:hysterical::hysterical:

They could do what the OTs at Flag did a few years ago when there was that gargantuanly destructive hurricane that swept over Florida. Or was it tornadoes, I forget. Well it was something cosmic and suppressive, that's for sure.

As certain destruction & death approached the base, the Flag OTs went on the roof and postulated it to move away from the Ft. Harrison.

I always loved that story. Here's why:

Because it means Scientology avoided anything bad happening to them--
    and "steered" the evil into some other people who, instead, got destroyed.

Therefore, that is the most perfect Scientology story imaginable because it captures the core essence of Hubbard and his cult.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2014
  18. HelluvaHoax!

I don't recall seeing anyone comment about this. . .

I always have odd and random thoughts when reading anything that Scientology spokespeople are telling the media. Like, for example, when the Int Base sent their Acceptable Truther out to quickly get it on the record that the buildings that were destroyed by the mudslide WERE ALREADY SCHEDULED FOR DEMOLITION.

I am so used to automatically calculating the EXACT OPPOSITE of whatever a Scientologist says (normal drill in order to not go insane when listening to Clears, OT's and Hubbard) that I immediately wondered if that was an "acceptable truth".

For anyone not familiar with Scientology and why I would even suspect that a Scientologist would ever bother to make up such a bizarre lie (if that is what happened) is this--BECAUSE SCIENTOLOGISTS ARE IN THE BUSINESS OF SELLING THE LIE THAT THEY ARE ALWAYS "CAUSE" (....and therefore if the buildings were destroyed it was because Scientology decided to destroy them)

Yeah, I know, seriously crazy thought. Am I losing my mind? LOL

Perhaps, but then again, it's Scientology.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2014
  19. Leland

Leland Crusader

^^^I caught that statement also...."that they were already slated for demolition....

Good post on interpreting Cult Speak....IMO

LOL.....I agree, one cannot trust what they say at all....