What's new

ABC News: Scientology shatters families and enforces Disconnection!

Commander -

#1 -There is NO statute of limitation on murder ! :duh:
It is not a closed case in the eyes of those of us who have an ethical conscience to keep it alive,
at least until the murderers are brought to justice !

#2 - It has NOT received FULL and PROPER address !

#3 - It has NOT generated enough bad PR = YET !

View attachment 7010
http://www.lermanet.com/cos/publiceye/
View attachment 7011

Some of us never did hand our ethics over to the Co$
:no:
so you tell me - who are the most ethical beings on the Planet ?

by the way, you're a newbie here and welcome!

nice to see you jumping right on in!

i don't know how much lurking you've done but william birdwood posting as commander birdsong is a one-of-a-kind on esmb. like anyone, you are entirely welcome to swing from the hips in responding to anything i say. i'm easygoing and difficult to offend

again...

welcome xenuphobe!

Last edited:
It doesn't matter what you or anybody thinks about what Lisa may have intended. In the absence of explicit instructions from Lisa (before her death) or the executor of her estate (after her death), taking $60K from her account is Grand Larceny (as well as forgery if they signed her name to a check), and whoever did it, for whatever motive, is guilty of a crime and should go to prison.

yeah...

now using lisa's death to go after CoS contretemps and peccadilloes is whole other animal

this respects and honors her life work...

aw right...

of course first off, we're not sure it happened. though i can't offhand give details of the report i do recall it looked credible when i read it an i tend to believe it happened

whoops! time running out

be back soo

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
i am not wearing blinders.

The fact that your blinders don't bother you enough for you to even notice them, doesn't mean that you aren't wearing them.

i read all material published

This might be true. Or not - how would I know?

and give responses which clearly demonstrate intelligent comprehension of said material

As far as your "intelligent comprehension" skills go, jus' let me say that I have my valid doubts about that.

and you are among those who are too weak and scared to respond to the statement that to attempt to use lisa's wrongful death to attack and destroy the subject

You are twisting facts here, pal.

which she loved and made her life's work

DOX or GTFO.

is a vile and ignoble act

Twisting facts again.

Look, William or whatever your name is... Why is it that you need to identify yourself as an "auditor"? Isn't there any chance for you to find anything truly worthwhile to do with your life? Can you really produce more and better "life-changing" results with your "auditing" than I can produce during let's say a 5-minute-conversation with a random cashiers lady in some random supermarket? Is there anything that makes your "auditing" better, more effective, whatever, than a normal, friendly, honest and open conversation between two people?

I still have to see that.

The fact that your blinders don't bother you enough for you to even notice them, doesn't mean that you aren't wearing them.

*****can you make some sort of statement to in any way support an allegation that i am (metaphorically) wearing blinders?

This might be true. Or not - how would I know?

*****well you could read my body of work on this board. or if not the whole body find something on this thread where you advanced the charge to support the charge

As far as your "intelligent comprehension" skills go, jus' let me say that I have my valid doubts about that.

*****you have doubts

*****can you make any statement to show their validity?

You are twisting facts here, pal.

*****what facts do you believe are twisted and how?

DOX or GTFO.

*****puh-lease...

*****that lisa made the subject her life work is most impeccably documented

Twisting facts again.

*****same riposte

Look, William or whatever your name is... Why is it that you need to identify yourself as an "auditor"? Isn't there any chance for you to find anything truly worthwhile to do with your life? Can you really produce more and better "life-changing" results with your "auditing" than I can produce during let's say a 5-minute-conversation with a random cashiers lady in some random supermarket? Is there anything that makes your "auditing" better, more effective, whatever, than a normal, friendly, honest and open conversation between two people?

I still have to see that.

i am a cabdriver for forty years

i am noted poet who has worked with a small press organ more than thirty years

my pro bono work has twice been featured on CBS's "60 Minutes"

i am a military veteran whose talents and expertise have been engaged by the american intelligence community

and my resume goes on quite a bit further

and it includes formal training and practice as a dianetic/scientology auditor which has enabled me to produce some very remarkable results

Last edited:

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
i am a cabdriver for forty years

i am noted poet who has worked with a small press organ more than thirty years

my pro bono work has twice been featured on CBS's "60 Minutes"

i am a military veteran whose talents and expertise have been engaged by the american intelligence community

and my resume goes on quite a bit further

and it includes formal training and practice as a dianetic/scientology auditor which has enabled m to roduce some very remarkable results

:lol: And still, you haven't managed to answer any of my questions. :biggrin:

:lol: And still, you haven't managed to answer any of my questions. :biggrin:

i answered each question individually

take another look. i'm toulouse low tek and can't do the colored script thing etc. but if you look at the post my response to each question is in the same script as the question

Case closed for you and the court system--that does not make the verdict correct or right. The verdict was the result of tons of $$ not based on the facts alone. Pretend it is all over and sleep well at night and that's fine if that is what you want to do, but do not preach to the outraged over this murder.

actually...

if you take a look at my writing it's not case closed for me

i'm right here talking about it

and...

if any evidence to support a charge of murder were to arise the case could be reopened

as far as a verdict goes...

there's actually no verdict. the civil case was ended with an undisclosed settlement and the criminal charges were dropped

why would anyone be "outraged over this murder" when there is no evidence to indicate murder

and if you want to be outraged over the wrongful death it is fitting and proper to criticize CoS for it's practices or procedures but if anyone can dispute the statement that using lisa's wrongful death to assault her life's work is a vile and ignoble act...

that person has yet to post on this thread

Lamb

Patron with Honors
Too bad there is no emoticon for "talk to the hand"...there is no point in talking to you because your preconceived notions have a solid curtain all around.

Intentionally Blank

Scientology Widow
actually...

and...

if any evidence to support a charge of murder were to arise the case could be reopened

there's actually no verdict. the civil case was ended with an undisclosed settlement and the criminal charges were dropped

why would anyone be "outraged over this murder" when there is no evidence to indicate murder

and if you want to be outraged over the wrongful death it is fitting and proper to criticize CoS for it's practices or procedures but if anyone can dispute the statement that using lisa's wrongful death to assault her life's work is a vile and ignoble act...

Here's how I see it. None of us knows what how Lisa felt about scn during her final days. That she made cos her life's work may be, as you say, indisputable. But it is certainly not unheard of for someone to have a change of mind at heart during the last days of their life -- especially if those final days are needlessly painful and hastened due to the neglect of what was one's life work.

In truth - none of us knows how Lisa felt about scn during her final days and moments.

Blanky

actually...

and...

whitewashing the COS's responsibilities about how she died is what is vile.
I repeat, vile.

Here's how I see it. None of us knows what how Lisa felt about scn during her final days. That she made cos her life's work may be, as you say, indisputable. But it is certainly not unheard of for someone to have a change of mind at heart during the last days of their life -- especially if those final days are needlessly painful and hastened due to the neglect of what was one's life work.

In truth - none of us knows how Lisa felt about scn during her final days and moments.

Blanky

this is a point to be considered

in fact we do know lisa was fighting with her attendant/captors. it is doubtless possible and i would be among those who would think it likely that if lisa had broken free and recovered she would today be one of the vehement posters here on esmb

but...

this is conjecture

if we are to act in accord with the noble forms we must respect that lisa's life work was scientology

Blanky

and just by the way...

CoS is SCREWING!!!! lisa's life work all to hell and gone

to say nothing of MY life work

and for the benefit of any newcomers let me note once again CoS is partially culpable in the wrongful death of my beloved first born son

Intentionally Blank

Scientology Widow
and just by the way...

CoS is SCREWING!!!! lisa's life work all to hell and gone

to say nothing of MY life work

and for the benefit of any newcomers let me note once again CoS is partially culpable in the wrongful death of my beloved first born son

So...... perhaps Lisa would not find it abhorrent that her death is used to show up the destructive work of the cos?

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader

Blanky

Fear?

Terror?

A person driven insane, used, abused, reaped & pillaged to her very last cent...... I may not know her exact feelings (if she was even able to have any... :( ) but I pretty sure it wasn't 'Oh gee, scientology, what a nice group.'

:bigcry:

So...... perhaps Lisa would not find it abhorrent that her death is used to show up the destructive work of the cos?

no, not at all. one presumes she would be entirely in favor of showing up the destructive works. would she also be someone who would entirely denounce the subject? we don't know. we do know men and women are different and probably most battle of the sexes experts would say she would be more likely to be totally anti-scn today than a man

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
Fear?

Terror?

A person driven insane, used, abused, reaped & pillaged to her very last cent...... I may not know her exact feelings (if she was even able to have any... :( ) but I pretty sure it wasn't 'Oh gee, scientology, what a nice group.'

:bigcry:

For those who'd like to learn more about the last days of Lisa McPherson's life, please read the contents of the 'care' logs* here: http://www.xenu-directory.net/mirrors/www.whyaretheydead.net/lisa_mcpherson/logs/lisam.htm

None of the people serving as 'baby watchers' directly asked Ms. McPherson what she thought about scientology and/or the efficacy of scientology-based 'treatment'.

JB

*Note: Some of the pages/entries were not submitted to the court @ that time and are presumed to have been forever 'lost'.