ABC Oz Poll - Should the CoS have charitable status?

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Just click the link and vote - that's what I just did. :D

Just think - there's a few OSAbots in a room somewhere huddled over their remaining computer madly going onto and off this site trying to get their stats up.:yes:

RebtGenius

Patron with Honors
Just click the link and vote - that's what I just did. :D

Just think - there's a few OSAbots in a room somewhere huddled over their remaining computer madly going onto and off this site trying to get their stats up.:yes:

Greetings,

I followed the link and voted 'no.' At the time I voted it was 96% 'no' and 4% 'yes.' As an experiment I tried to voting more than once. I was able to submit more than one vote, however, only my first vote was tabulated. I checked the total number of votes cast and it never changed after my initial vote (I even tried clearing out my cookies/internet history).

Thank you,

REBTgenius

The Great Zorg

Gold Meritorious Patron
Carefull ABC

Still 96% NO. :thumbsup:

If ABC was wise, they would only allow one vote per IP address or something since they might not understand: there are countless clam people still suffering from their brainwashed delusions and will be voting as often as possible to reinforce their $cio mental straight jacketed reality. :confused2:

The Great Zorg

Gold Meritorious Patron
The 'OTHER' ABC Poll?

Apparently a word search on that page turned up another poll regarding $cio:

Question 446
Should there be a Senate inquiry into the Church of Scientology?

Yes 83%
No 17%
1018 votes counted

No info as to when that poll was taken but the numbers speak for themselves! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

dontscamme

Patron Meritorious
Greetings,

I followed the link and voted 'no.' At the time I voted it was 96% 'no' and 4% 'yes.' As an experiment I tried to voting more than once. I was able to submit more than one vote, however, only my first vote was tabulated. I checked the total number of votes cast and it never changed after my initial vote (I even tried clearing out my cookies/internet history).

Thank you,

REBTgenius

My experience was the same as REBT's, but I did not try clearing out any history.

DavidM

Patron with Honors
Greetings,

Thank you,

REBTgenius

Some say the vote count number only updates periodically, so it is still possible that multiple votes are counted

RebtGenius

Patron with Honors
Some say the vote count number only updates periodically, so it is still possible that multiple votes are counted

Thanks for the feedback. It appears you are correct given my own experimentation. Also, it's very possible that multiple votes are being allowed given my own experience with trial and error. However, I'm not 100% sure on that. But, after a rapid succession of clicks I noticed the vote total had changed in a manner consistent with my behavior :wink2:

REBTgenius

Purple Rain

Crusader
Noooooooooo!!

I'll keep you all in huge suspense about how I voted .... *chuckle* :whistling: Have also shared the link on my Facebook page. Hopefully word of mouth sends it off like a bushfire!!

Voted No of course.... Along with about 20 girlfriends from work!! Will post on my Facebook as soon as i am home from work... Surly the government has to take this into account...

Just voted. 96% no out of 1622 votes.

I didn't think that voting twice would be possible... but I tried anyway. But luckily they must check IPs (or something) and it didn't work. So the poll should be pretty honest.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
97% with 2102 votes counted. Guess that's the 2 1/2% SPs showing up.

Remember that poll for some French paper a year ago? It accepted multiple votes, so the computer whizz kids for both sides got into it and the poll became a battle between CofS (computer) bots and WWP bots.

Paul

practice

Patron with Honors
97% with 2102 votes counted. Guess that's the 2 1/2% SPs showing up.

Remember that poll for some French paper a year ago? It accepted multiple votes, so the computer whizz kids for both sides got into it and the poll became a battle between CofS (computer) bots and WWP bots.

Paul
Who won?

I'm guessing it wasn't the CofS "whiz kids".