What's new

ABC's 20/20 interview with Ron Miscavige - David Miscavige's Father tells all! 4/29

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
http://abcnews.go.com/Press_Release...ader-david-miscavige-speaks/story?id=37715704

[h=1]SCIENTOLOGY LEADER DAVID MISCAVIGE, SPEAKS EXCLUSIVELY TO ABC NEWS “20/20” ABOUT HIS SON’S UPBRINGING AND ULTIMATE RISE TO LEADER OF THE CHURCH[/h]
The Former Scientologist Sits Down with ABC News Anchor Dan Harris to Discuss His Revealing Memoir RUTHLESS: Scientology, My Son David Miscavige, and Me
The Interview will Air on “20/20,” Friday, April 29 at 10 p.m., ET, and Across All ABC News Platforms
Ron Miscavige, father of the Church of Scientology leader David Miscavige, speaks exclusively to ABC News Anchor Dan Harris about his son’s journey within Scientology starting when the family joined in 1970, and then his ultimate rise to current leader of the Church. It is a rare look inside Scientology told by someone who lived it for more than 40 years, 27 of them working for the Church’s Sea Organization. Ron Miscavige’s experience with and ultimate break from Scientology in 2012 is recounted in his new revealing memoir, RUTHLESS: Scientology, My Son David Miscavige, and Me. The interview will air on “20/20” on FRIDAY, APRIL 29 (10:00 – 11:00 p.m., ET) on ABC.
RUTHLESS: Scientology, My Son David Miscavige, and Me will be published on May 3, 2016 by St. Martin’s Press.
“20/20” is anchored by Elizabeth Vargas and David Muir. David Sloan is senior executive producer.

:dancer::dancer::party::party::party::party::cheerleader::cheerleader::hifive::hifive::wave::wave::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::dance3::dance3::dance3::buzzin::buzzin::buzzin::buzzin::buzzin::buzzin::buzzin::buzzin::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::dancer::dancer::dancer::hysterical::hysterical::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::wave:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Re: ABC's 20/20 interview with Ron Miscavige - David Miscavige's Father tells all! 4/

Thanks for the very good news!

:dancer:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: ABC's 20/20 interview with Ron Miscavige - David Miscavige's Father tells all! 4/

Thanks for the very good news!

It is so theta and I love how contagious that little dancing man is...he makes me smile and feel happy! LOL

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron

As the weather warms, the risk of avalanche increases.

We are looking at serious end times.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

As the weather warms, the risk of avalanche increases.

We are looking at serious end times.

:dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::lol::hattip::buzzin::thankyou::giggle::wave: buh-bye Scientology!!

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout

I have my DVD player/recorder all programmed and ready to record! Let 'er rip!

Jump

Operating teatime

I have my DVD player/recorder all programmed and ready to record! Let 'er rip!

I hope it gets viewable in Australia. For example, that Neurotology SNL parody video has been erased from the inter webs here in a weird way, with region-locking and linking to a Michael Keaton SNL interview.

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron

Having personally known and interacted with DM "Back in the Days" I am confident that, deep down inside, he LOVES the title of the book. :coolwink:

Jump

Operating teatime

At least 'If he dies, he dies.' is a chapter heading. :happydance:

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron

Ooh, I like Chapter 23 already!

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

So the threat letters didn't work....

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

ABC releases a teaser of upcoming show 20/20 which airs Friday...Tony Ortega tweets ~~

Tony Ortega Retweeted
20/20 ‏@ABC2020 4h4 hours ago

https://twitter.com/TonyOrtega94
See you Friday for an #abc2020 you don't want to miss!

Jump

Operating teatime

Standing by for reports of the 20/20 Ron Miscavige interview.

Inb4
Scientology statement says it's all lies
Ron still believes the tekh
Reporter did some good research...

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter

Standing by for reports of the 20/20 Ron Miscavige interview.

Inb4
Scientology statement says it's all lies
Ron still believes the tekh
Reporter did some good research...

The chapter heading for chapter 23 (leaked above) indicates you called it. The key word is "Today."

attachment.php