What's new

Actress Leah Remini quits Scientology after years of 'interrogations' -- NY Post

RogerB

Crusader
They WhAAAAT!?

Did you get that?

"The Church of Scientology respects the privacy of parishioners, and has no further comment."

That was the cult's official response to the reports . . .

Pardon me if I puke! :puke::puke:

I hope this smart and lovely lady decides to refund all the $$$$'s she gave them under duress . . . you can bloody imagine how the decades of interrogation went down . . . she'll have been ordered to Sec Checks under threat of SP declare and all the rest . . . and of course, at her bloody expense! That's their standard routine.

If she's got the balls, I hope she sues on the basis of extortion under emotional duress, stress and abuse applied.

That's a case they wouldn't want to have to defend in open court.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Has Leah Remini actually stated for publication anything specific about this in her own words? All I know about is her vague comment thanking everyone for their support.

I'm not really expecting a "Show me a muthafucking Clear!" video, but even just a simple "I have now left the Church of Scientology" would be nice.

Paul

Sassy

Patron Meritorious
Last night on "Watch What Happens Live" on Bravo network, host Andy Cohen asked guest Aisha Taylor (who is now on "The Talk"--from where Remini famously was ousted). He said "did you see that Leah Remini has left Scientology?" Taylor replied "well I don't really know anything about Scientology, but um, I guess----congratulations???" Lots of people are hearing this news and that's a good thing.

I'm on pins & needles waiting for the "defrocked, bitter apostate" crap to start.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
They WhAAAAT!?

Did you get that?

"The Church of Scientology respects the privacy of parishioners, and has no further comment."

That was the cult's official response to the reports . . .

Pardon me if I puke! :puke::puke:

I hope this smart and lovely lady decides to refund all the $$$$'s she gave them under duress . . . you can bloody imagine how the decades of interrogation went down . . . she'll have been ordered to Sec Checks under threat of SP declare and all the rest . . . and of course, at her bloody expense! That's their standard routine.

If she's got the balls, I hope she sues on the basis of extortion under emotional duress, stress and abuse applied.

+++++++++++++++++++++
THE MOST LAUGHABLE LIES SPOUTING OUT OF THE "CHURCH" on Leah Rimini departure

UPDATE: 3:15 PM: A rep from the Church of Scientology told us, “The Church respects the privacy of parishioners and has no further comment.” The Church went on to say “on a broader level, please note the following, which is not to be construed as a comment about Ms. Remini. We have read numerous allegations about the Church in the coverage of this story that are categorically false, alleging so-called policies and practices. The allegations of “interrogations” and “thought modification” are absurd and pure nonsense, as are all the statements made about the Church’s leader, Mr. David Miscavige. Under the 25-year leadership of Mr. Miscavige, following in the footsteps of our Founder, L. Ron Hubbard, the Church is enjoying tremendous expansion as shown in our new churches opening in six continents and the many new parishioners joining their congregations.

300+ hate pages on Marty Rathbun with folder confessional data even of the electric shock treatment his mom received
Huge amounts of personal family information from Mike Rinders' confessionals posted on their hate pages
Hate pages on me with information from my pc folder.

The Church Respects Privacy......... some 1000 hate pages on exited parishioners filled with folder confessional data and other manufactured innuendo, slime and lies...
BUT
There is incredible mindset from within ~~ is that the "Church" is being attacked.
They do not consider their HATE PAGES to be ATTACK ??????

Listen and understood this video

Click here ~~
http://youtu.be/VuRaBMDgWZk
Spying occurs across the boards

What will be the retaliation on the Internet on Leah when she starts giving media interviews ?

Mojo

Silver Meritorious Patron
They WhAAAAT!?

They won't RogerB.

The writing is on the wall. Years ago the entire US national media was afraid of Scientology. No longer. Years ago the mere threat of Scientology's legal team was taken seriously. No longer. If David Miscaviage/Ron Hubbard were the Wizards of Oz, the curtain has been pulled back for the whole world to see.

Mark my words Rog, David Miscaviage is on the verge of closing up shop and running away. Guaranteed. Leaving the 'church' parishioners to fend for themselves. Exactly as L. Ron Hubbard did before him.

The lion has been exposed all over the world as no longer having any teeth.

Tom Cruise is next. Factually. The moment his lawyers get through his thick skull about the reality of the Church of Scientology, Tom Cruise will run away from the Church and hide (just like Hubbard and Miscaviage before him).

mojo

Gadfly

Crusader
(I meant to post this here, but accidentally posted it on another thread)

Oh boy . . . . the endless drama.

I will really be happy when this Hegelian process of endless attack/counter-attack (thesis/antithesis) finally results in the new synthesis - NO Scientology! :happydance:

I know the Church of Scientology has always come back from what seemed near-certain demise in the past, but I think this current Internet exposure is no slow-building snowball.

I am just waiting (hoping, postulating, intending, praying, imagining, visualizing) for that point when a sort of "critical mass" is reached, and the Church of Scientology gives it last dramatic convulsion - as members flee left, right and center.

LA SCN

NOT drinking the kool-aid
(I meant to post this here, but accidentally posted it on another thread)

Oh boy . . . . the endless drama.

I will really be happy when this Hegelian process of endless attack/counter-attack (thesis/antithesis) finally results in the new synthesis - NO Scientology! :happydance:

I know the Church of Scientology has always come back from what seemed near-certain demise in the past, but I think this current Internet exposure is no slow-building snowball.

I am just waiting (hoping, postulating, intending, praying, imagining, visualizing) for that point when a sort of "critical mass" is reached, and the Church of Scientology gives it last dramatic convulsion - as members flee left, right and center.

Amen Brother!!

May it be sooner rather than later!! :yes::thumbsup:

shadow

Patron with Honors
Entertainment Tonight has stories on Leah on right now (friday 7/12/13 7pm pdt). The teaser asks if a smear site is about to go up for leah, seems to be a very festive announcement of her leaving, and asks if others will be leaving soon as well. Flashes Tom, Kristy and John.
Also hits on some other scn stuff including an outfit worn by Cruise's daughter.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
The Church respects the privacy of parishioners.​

When they start publishing your confessional data, then you are no longer labelled a parishioner. See?

Paul

RogerB

Crusader
The Church respects the privacy of parishioners.​

When they start publishing your confessional data, then you are no longer labelled a parishioner. See?

Paul

:roflmao::roflmao: There's that wonderful British sense of humour and wisdom again!

Truth is, I didn't see the truth of it when I wrote as I did . . . Yes! I see it now! When you're still a parishioner your privacy is "secure" :unsure::unsure::unsure: :whistling::melodramatic:

It's when you're no longer a parishioner that it's OK for them to violate the trusts given to and pledged by them . . . . you know, come to think of that, when I studied all the stuff I studied when in, I never saw nor read about that distinctive demarcation . . . that word of "only": as in "To never divulge the personal secrets of my PCs . . . only while they are parishioners in good standing!"

How could I have missed it! Silly me! :melodramatic: :ohmy:

Now I've confessed that flunk by me, I hope they'll let me back in to re-learn all that . . . and why not? My secrets will be safe then :blush: :eyeroll: :melodramatic::nervous: :no:

RogerB

Out-Ethics

Patron Meritorious
Great that Leah has broken off from the evil "empire". The church is dying and can only rely on idiots or those who are internet impaired to recruit. Scientology is splintering and will continue to do so where you will have several groups. The midget king will leave with his most loyal slaves to some remote island where they will serve him until his dying days. The rest who still believe there is still abridge and Hubbard will somehow come back will grow old and eventually die off. Scientology will become a minor footnote. The rest of us will live our own lives knowing that true happiness has always recided inside. That about sums it up.:yes:

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
As a 'never-in', please excuse this question if it's impolite, and I'll gladly delete if requested.

At the Co$ party events* in L.A., do the big donors sit with the celebrities? <---As in the 'donor whales' as referenced in Karen#1's thread here: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...n-and-Year-out&p=801041&viewfull=1#post801041

Co$ doesn't have much in the way of perks to dole out and I wonder if getting to 'rub elbows' with an actor/actress was/is one such to keep the 'theta' flowing. If so, it'll be interesting to see if any of the 'whales' ask Co$ mgmt about Ms. Remini's current situation. :ohmy:

(*I'm not referring to the events where there's auditorium-style seating where the celebs are clapping along w/everyone else; rather, the occasional events where everyone's dressed up and dinner's served at round tables for 8-10 ppl.)

JB.