What's new

Adam Holland: Letter to David Miscavige

wiseman_of_the_watchtower

Patron with Honors
So, I've never actually written anything to David, and you probably already know why I haven't bothered.

To send my letter, I used RTC website, to save paper. There was no email address so I used the "Send a Report" feature. The report always goes to RTC Reports Off, and I had to add a "CC: COB RTC" and then found out that I would have to print of a copy for the recipient of the CC. Great. Well I will mail the CC to him too.

Surprisingly the form asked for my date of birth, but well, they've already got that in a personnel file somewhere.

Here is my letter, and I don't anticipate a swift reply.

Adam Holland
P.O. Box 30527
10660 Yonge st
Richmond Hill ON L4C 0C7
[email protected]

David Miscavige
c/o Religious Technology Center International
1710 Ivar Avenue, Suite 1100
Los Angeles, CA 90028 U.S.A.

Mr. Miscavige,

My name is Adam Holland. 24 years ago I was born to Scientologist parents, raised a Scientologist, and joined the Sea Org in 2007. After two years I became aware of the use destructive mind control techniques on Sea Org members by various seniors, including Sigourney Bergeron and CMO Canada staff. This includes isolation from outside family members, interrogation and 'scare tactics' such as threats of disconnection from family.

Later in 2009, after I discovered on-line reports which made it clear that not only does this behavior occur in all CLOs over the world, but that this abusive treatment is most extreme at INT. My father, Paul Holland, mentioned that he would write to you to have this matter resolved. In a final meeting with Yvette Shank, CO OSACAN, she spoke to me about the reports. On the matter of your personal behavior, she told me that that you appeared “friendly and caring” after briefly meeting you some time ago. She refused to believe that the reports could be true. I don't wish to discuss the credibility of the sources, as I am an eyewitness to the treatment of Sea Org members, including the intimidation tactics used by “Mr. Z,” your RTC representative in LA. Rather then address these concerns, anyone who has made such a report has been declared a suppressive person, including myself. The enforcement of disconnection tears families apart, and causes untold hardship for those affected.

I don't know if my father ever wrote to you, but the declare certainly has not been 'handled' and I miss him very much. David, I have never written to you about this, quite honestly, because I am sure that you don't care about me and my family, or anyone else. If you aren't doing anything about the mind control and intimidation in the Sea Org, and if you aren't doing anything about the torn families, then I must conclude that you approve of and support these destructive actions. You are not operating behind the scenes anymore, you are now under the watch of the general public. It is about time you took some responsibility in these matters. Taking responsibility may include turning yourself in to the Police. It will take a lot of courage, but it would be the most honorable thing you could do

Sincerely,

Adam Holland.

FoTi

Crusader
So, I've never actually written anything to David, and you probably already know why I haven't bothered.

To send my letter, I used RTC website, to save paper. There was no email address so I used the "Send a Report" feature. The report always goes to RTC Reports Off, and I had to add a "CC: COB RTC" and then found out that I would have to print of a copy for the recipient of the CC. Great. Well I will mail the CC to him too.

Surprisingly the form asked for my date of birth, but well, they've already got that in a personnel file somewhere.

Miss Cabbage will never turn herself over to the police. :no:

Anonycat

Crusader
The only place little Davey wants to see himself "put away", is probably Switzerland. I like your letter a lot though! Excellent, Adam.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
The true love of a Son for his Father:thumbsup: for the whole world to view:thumbsup:

The complicity of David Miscavige in forwarding the hate of the founder of scientology towards those who wish to remain free and loving....for the whole world to know.

David Miscavige is in the running for most despised on planet earth.

I hope soon Adam that your father loosens his mind chains and listens to his heart as you have done and are doing.

You are a giant to the dwarf Adam.

Blessed are you.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Noice letter Wiseman, but yeh, don't hold yer breath for a reply as I've little doubt that even if it reaches his general vicinity it'll be a papped-down 'Coles Notes' version spoon-fed to him via one of his loyal brow-beaten flunkies.
Notice the similar threads below of people trying to get a message across to the Diminutive One, I don't think he gives a fuck as long as there's money rolling in.
The wheels on his bus go "Bump, bump, bump, all. day. long." over the twisted wreckage of his mighty kingdumb's disgruntled escapees.

Hey OSA, how's life in the farce lane going for ya? Next time one of you clowns see Miscavige's wife Shelly take note, you could be next, anytime. Y'all just bum-wads for Davey's twin-cheeked cannon of love.

:eyeroll:

dianaclass8

Silver Meritorious Patron
Perhaps we should ask DM why is it that you cannot talk to your dad, yet Tom Cruise can talk to his daughter.

All these terminals at the Cult, total strangers who are evil deciding on other people's lives, how disgusting! I don't know how can they sleep at nite.

Adam, I would be happy to adopt you :)