What's new

Adults in small bodies

VaD

Gold Meritorious Patron
This question just occurred to me. There have been various cases of child molestation/rape, which were all covered up, and in some cases the victim's parents/mother told to lie to the authorites.

The motivation of the organisation to hush it up are obvious, but how do the perpetrators handle their guilt? (Provided that they feel guilty) Is it possible that they convince themselves that children are adults in small bodies and therefore able to deal with it? That would be logical, albeit utterly horrible.

I honesly tried to answer the queston of the OP.

But it seems not an answer.

It seems that the OP wants something more devious in response to what was asked.

Why make it deeper into imagination than stop at obvious? For the sake of further discussion?

Hubbard DIDN'T encourage child's rape/molestation. One CAN'T find it in his "scriptures" (unless one has himself insane and twisted mind).

BTW, OP title and content are likely to create cognitive dissonance. - Title is VERY different from what's been asked.

VaD

Gold Meritorious Patron
Having read the Mission Earth series, I think Ron was a budding molester himself.

"I think" - what does it actually prove?

Can a Scientologist come to an Ethics Officer with a volume of "Mission Earth", and point him a "reference" where "Hubbard said that it's Ok to have sex with young boys"?

Kaptain Coolaid, Anonomog have never been IN Scientology to make sound judgement of what's been going on inside.
- Ex-Scientologists gotta be better than feeding their imagination about what's actually there inside.

Nothing personal.

Veda

Sponsor
In this lecture, Hubbard makes light of the sexual molestation of young children. Relevant sections are 1:16 -1:33 and 3:04 -3:12:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeMQIO3TgyM&feature=player_embedded

By the way, I don't care what Hubbard's personal philosophy was sexually, except that it filtered down into the "applied philosophy of Scientology" that he founded, bringing along contempt for the family, and abuse of children.

Winston Smith

Flunked Scientology
Yes.
From watching them born all the way to their own wedding day.

It was kind of a rhetorical question as I know many here have raised kids. It was/is the greatest of pleasures, isn't it Toad? And all you other wonderful parents out there!

This single aspect of the cult to me is the most disgusting as it glaringly shows LRH for the selfish jackass he was. He was criminal in the treatment of the next generation. The current management and all its followers are also criminal in that regard.

VaD

Gold Meritorious Patron
There is NO direct reference to where Hubbard encouraged or condoned children rape/molestation that I know of. - It's not a part of the "scripture" that one can be justified by.

- To state that he did is just stretching too far, imho.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
It was kind of a rhetorical question as I know many here have raised kids. It was/is the greatest of pleasures, isn't it Toad? And all you other wonderful parents out there!

This single aspect of the cult to me is the most disgusting as it glaringly shows LRH for the selfish jackass he was. He was criminal in the treatment of the next generation. The current management and all its followers are also criminal in that regard.

Was LRH not criminal in his treatment of all others ?

VaD

Gold Meritorious Patron
That is complete and utter koolaide drinking pure & solid cult inspired bullshit.

Nothing personal.

Yeah.
You might say I'm a Scientologist, OSA and Troll as well.

Fo you it's like when Anon asks a question he already knows all the answers.... like he's an "OT"?

There is an aspect of the thetans in small bodies that is positive, and that is that it makes you grant them the same beingness you would an adult. You can't treat them with the "children are to be seen and not heard" attitude. Granted, you need to communicate with them on their own reality, on subjects that are real to them, but they are no longer some sort of ungrown thing to be ignored, yelled at etc.

I also don't have a problem with them contributing, and even urge them to do so. You have to realize their attention will wander and let them go off instead of making it an enforcement. You know, speaking of wandering attention - maybe I am still a chil.. scratch that.

As for the pedophile, I don't think they need a justifier, Scientology based or otherwise. They have other fish to fry.

One of my highschool class mates was put in jail not too long ago. He got the genius idea that he should help some tweener understand and have practical sex experience. So he began to troll the internet and got caught in a sting operation.

After the fact, I read in the paper, he defended himself by saying that when he was a horny tweener he idealized girls of that age. Personally, I just think he got all horny by the idea and fool that he was, he acted on it.

In one fell swoop he destroyed his career, his reputation and his marrige. Talk about a foot bullet. He used a bazooka.

Mimsey

(ps - I am not putting myself on a pedestal as a perfect parent - I have yelled, talked down and a host of other sins I am not proud of and they grew up well despite my errors.)

VaD

Gold Meritorious Patron
I was in S.O. for 9.5 years on various lines and levels, and never heard that it was acceptable, according to Hubbard, to rape or molest children/minor/teens.

The OP used his imagination: if small children are considered adults then Hubbard/Scientology must have had some "secret policies" that approve of that. - No it doesn't! 100% sure.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Is there a proof that he was a criminal in his treatment of all others?

Dox? or STFU?

Were I in a court of law I might need more support of my opinion, but, on a chatboard to be asked for "DOX" b y an ass sucking supporter of LRH or told by same silly one to "STFU",,, guess what? I ain't going to " STFU " or be a research library for some lazy assed illiterate poster.

Google is your friend, I am not.

LRH was a criminal that ruined many lives and kept his staff in poverty with no health care or retirement and living in squalor while he lived the " nice life ".

Oh, how did he treat his 7 children? Or any of his 3 wives?

Why did he want SO members to n ot have babies?

Your turn to google that drug addicted alcoholic criminal pervert thief called LRH.

:lol: work it out dearie. :lol:

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
I was in S.O. for 9.5 years on various lines and levels, and never heard that it was acceptable, according to Hubbard, to rape or molest children/minor/teens.

The OP used his imagination: if small children are considered adults then Hubbard/Scientology must have had some "secret policies" that approve of that. - No it doesn't! 100% sure.

BULL SHIT !

Did you ever deal with an underage child of yours being molested by a staff member?

Or, as usual, are you blowing smoke out of your ass to praise LRH.... ( yet again) ?

VaD

Gold Meritorious Patron
Were I in a court of law I might need more support of my opinion, but, on a chatboard to be asked for "DOX" b y an ass sucking supporter of LRH or told by same silly one to "STFU",,, guess what? I ain't going to " STFU " or be a research library for some lazy assed illiterate poster.

Google is your friend, I am not.

LRH was a criminal that ruined many lives and kept his staff in poverty with no health care or retirement and living in squalor while he lived the " nice life ".

Oh, how did he treat his 7 children? Or any of his 3 wives?

Why did he want SO members to n ot have babies?

Your turn to google that drug addicted alcoholic criminal pervert thief called LRH.

:lol: work it out dearie. :lol:

Me?

Supporter of LRH??? :omg:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

You must be fucking kidding me!!!
You seem not to be able to read, or something.:confused2:

ADDED:
1. "some lazy assed illiterate poster" - I will remember that.

2. Policy on SO members to not have babies was issued in 1996-7 (?) and signed by ED INT Gilloum Leserve. - Not Hubbard created that policy.

VaD

Gold Meritorious Patron
Now read the next 2 sentences of that post.... and get back to me ...boy.

Yes, I read them. I lost it.

Your posts are not relevant to the OP at all.

If you take your precious time to read what the OP is all about you will understand what the thread is all about. - I hope.