ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Advance Organization at Mexico?

Discussion in 'Other Locations' started by !!!, Sep 30, 2009.

1. !!!

!!! Patron

i just found out this:
    IAS bought a new building at Mexico City in order to make a new Advance Organization, now this will bring consecuences to this lines:
    1. All Org FBOs will need to register more ppl (make them donate) for Flag, because now they will have AO registrars trainned either at Flag or LA as competition, this will cause stress thru Cont Finances branch at clo latam as they need to make ppl to donate and go to Flag for services.
    Meaning all kind of YOU NEED TO GO NOW or BUY NOW strategies will be applied on poor little parishioners on Mexico and Latinamerica. I can see from my chair CONT FIN DIR LATAM yelling FBO LATAM how come none FBO is registrying for Flag? Answer he doesnt want to hear is easy: THEY ARE TRYING AND ARE VERY BUSY TRYING TO MAINTAIN THOSE LITTLE ORGS ALIVE AND THEY CAN NOT INVEST ALL THE TIME ON SENDING PPL TO FLAG.
    2. The poor Flag Office at the Continental Organization will have a terrible stress and I will give only 2 months before they blew off that base, due "YOU NEED TO REGISTER FOR FLAG EVEN DO PPL DONT WANNA GO"
    3. Public right now must be recieving calls from Sea Orgs in order to DONATE for Anticipated Services even do THERE IS NO ONE at that Advance Organization, so a bunch of lies will be needed to be told in order to make them pay money they DONT HAVE.

Any other news please post them here

2. Miss Penguin

Miss Penguin Patron with Honors

We were briefed that the IAS's main focus was on putting these new AOs there, including the one in Canada, which is why it is vital that we all move up to our next level. These new advanced orgs are being funded just like the other Ideal Orgs, by parishioners for no exchange.

I don't get the idea of creating more AOs when the ones that exist aren't exactly to capacity. It was my feeling that these AOs are a screen for what the money is really needed for by the IAS, and that is for legal fees.

The new AOs are more of the "build it and they will come" squirrel DM think.

3. dontscamme

dontscamme Patron Meritorious

Thanks for the info, !!!.

I don't have any news on this, but I am interested because I have spent some time in Mexico City, though it was years ago.

Sounds like they are turning up the pressure so high that they are going to force more good people to leave, even those who don't really want to.

:screwy:

4. GreyWolf

GreyWolf Gold Meritorious Patron

If DM gets any more bright ideas the "church" will split apart without any help from us.:thumbsup:

5. Iknowtoomuch

Iknowtoomuch Gold Meritorious Patron

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Too bad Scientologists can't see that. Welcome to ESMB!!

6. Miss Penguin

Miss Penguin Patron with Honors

I think more see it and just act like they don't out of fear. I know several who know we aren't being told the truth, but are just quiet about it. The more the pressure comes up on donating for the IAS or Ideal Orgs the more Scientologist are starting to open their eyes and confront that this is wrong.

The more opinion leaders in local areas who stop financially supporting these money making projects the better. Others will then follow as it no longer is the thing to do, as it becomes more real that it is out exchange.

Many have stopped saying they just don't have the money, for some that is true, but for many they have just stopped supporting it and see it is never ending and out exchange. They just won't be vocal about it, not yet anyways. I see that changing soon as the pressure mounts and more incorrect ethics actions are taken.

7. !!!

!!! Patron

Hi Miss Penguin,
    Welcome to the forum let me add some stuff to your kind answer letting you know ofc I apreciate it so much:

These new advanced orgs are being funded just like the other Ideal Orgs, by parishioners for no exchange.

The Exchange that parishioners will recieve is Ingratitud, so there is an exchange after all.

I don't get the idea of creating more AOs when the ones that exist aren't exactly to capacity. It was my feeling that these AOs are a screen for what the money is really needed for by the IAS, and that is for legal fees.

I will answer or complete this by telling you that the super mind master plan DM allways puts over the SO to do is: LETS DO ALL AT ONCE, THE SIMPLE IDEA ABOUT CONSTRUCTING SOMETHING IS NOT STEP SLOW BY STEP AND VERY SLOW, YOU CAN DO ALL AT ONCE VERY FAST. That was the idea behind also the Ideal Org Campaign and the new Finance System for Orgs. End result to that?:

- A YES SIR! AND LETS HAVE ALL INCOMPLETED AT ONCE!!!

Greetings

!!!

8. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Silver Meritorious Sponsor

Canada's gonna be an 'Ideal Org'??? Heh.

Is Yvette still 'president'?

Zinj

9. Free Being Me

Free Being Me Crusader

Truer words were never spoken.

10. Ex_SaintHill

Ex_SaintHill Patron with Honors

Looks like he wants to create an Illusion of "expansion" in order to make Scientology look like it is rapidly expanding. Well, I guess at the end there will be a lot of empty orgs and everything will just collapse on top of DMs head.

Poor guys who will be donating for this. They will waste their money for nothing. :melodramatic:

11. RolandRB

RolandRB Rest in Peace

The organisation has already split wide apart. DM is demanding these Ideal Orgs and AOs while at the same time bypassing their earning capability by letting Flag advertise quickie Grades such that nobody doing Grades would want to do it other than at Flag. So the Ideal Orgs and AOs might as well not be there. So if they are there for a purpose then it can not be to make money delivering services. Perhaps their only reason for existence is to sell them off when the legal judgements come about.

12. 8-8008

8-8008 Patron with Honors

The Ideal orgs are not ideal org but Building Ideals. There are no staff, no expansion.... they are broke. Now DM strategy is to get a new message going with the Advanced org. This way, it will get scientologist to believe that scientology is growing. Here in my city, the org is empty. I pass by daily and the course seen from the street is empty daily. 1 student at night, 0 during the day or maybe a staff or 2 on study. They are now close on Saturday (I thought it was one saturday but this is now the 4th saturday). Good job DM, you are creating a chaos.

13. riptide

riptide Patron with Honors

Bingo. That gosh darn Miscavige with all those "other fish" to fry.

14. cybersurf

cybersurf Patron with Honors

I understand it's going to be located in the most expenside area of the city. Santa Fe.

[​IMG]

The Jesuit's University (Universidad Iberoamericana).

[​IMG]

Management buildings.

It's going to break Mexican Scientology pockets, which are allready.

15. cybersurf

PLEASE, KEEP US INFORMED!

[​IMG]

Very Marcabian looking area.

16. cybersurf

17. cybersurf

The Super Power Implant Team:

[​IMG]

18. cybersurf

The true Super Flag Implant Chair, deviced by Black Scientology and NASA.

[​IMG]

19. RosyGlass

RosyGlass Patron with Honors

Good luck imposing the new, improved 2D concepts and rules in Mexico. Heavy on family there, even if corrupt in other areas. Sort of like the Godfather families.

Real estate world wide can be bought cheap right now. And it looks like DM is hedging his bets on what little village he is going to bury his treasure and hide.

Saw a recent promo piece attempting to wrangle in 1000 more new SO suckers to man the Supa Powahz staff, and DM claimed, no really, less than 2 years this time. What caught my eye is his claim that the "perceptics equipment" was currently being installed. Any one in that area seen it? I've only seen pics of freight elevators and cranes. Would that work?

I'm actually disappointed that Perceptic machines haven't be in and being used. The potential for massive, class action lawsuits for personal physical damage is enormous.

20. Iknowtoomuch

Iknowtoomuch Gold Meritorious Patron

They will be able to man up the Super Power building. Because they have so few buying services now they will just rip off a bunch of staff from all over the place to staff it. It won't be fully manned though.:D