What's new

Advanced cleaning course

Karakorum

supressively reasonable
I recall there was something called "basic cleaning course" that everyone had to go through. That was probably one of the most dumb courses I ever completed in scn... and believe me, there was heavy competition in the stupidity department.

Now I just realized... was there ever an adcanced cleaning course? Can anyone shed any light on this?

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
You had to be in the Hubb's personal household unit to qualify for the ACC. Where you learned how to hand wash clothing with 13 rinse cycles to ensure fragrance-free threads and other such advanced topics.

Karakorum

supressively reasonable
"CLEANING Course? I thought you said CLEARING Course ..." :eek:
No, I meant the (in)fmous basic cleaning course.

BTW is this even for sale now? Did any public actually pay for this? :blink:

I mean sanity suggests that its not, but seeing as the cause resurgence rundown is for sale and some people actually bought it more than once...

Last edited:

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
This is the first process on the Advanced Cleaning Course:

Look at that window!
Thank you!
Wipe that window!
Thank you!
Look at that window!
Thank you!
Wipe that window!
Thank you!

Ad nauseum...

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
No, I meant the (in)fmous basic cleaning course.

BTW is this even for sale now? Did any public actually pay for this? :blink:

I mean sanity suggests that its not, but seeing as the cause resurgence rundown is for sale and some people actually bought it more than once...
Was it ever for public? I'd think not as it was mainly (all?) FOs. When I was the HGB staff courses sup (early 90s) it was SO only, on Product 0 (for EPF) but many long-term SO members got to do it. Especially if some senior decided they didn't white-glove their areas too well.

Paul

Karakorum

supressively reasonable
Was it ever for public? I'd think not as it was mainly (all?) FOs. When I was the HGB staff courses sup (early 90s) it was SO only, on Product 0 (for EPF) but many long-term SO members got to do it. Especially if some senior decided they didn't white-glove their areas too well.

Paul
I'm pretty sure I remember someone mentioning having taken it as a public and then having it again on the EPF. Also Headley mentioned having it done previously before he was on the EPF.

I hope I can get away with quoting just a tiny fragment of his book:

When I got to the Estates Project Force course room the Supervisor met me. He gave me a list of the courses I was supposed to do. It read:

Product Zero:
1. Basic Study Manual or Student Hat
2. Basic Cleaning Course
3. Intro To Scientology Ethics Course
4. Welcome to the Sea Org Tapes
5. Basic Sea Org Member Hat Course
6. Keys To Competence Course

This was great news. I smiled as I read it. I would be out of here in no time. I told the Supervisor that I was ready to start the Tapes because I had already done the first two courses listed. I did them as a public Scientologist.

I myself had it only on the EPF.

Last edited:

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist

Look at that window!
Thank you!
Wipe that window!
Thank you!
Look at that window!
Thank you!
Wipe that window!
Thank you!

Ad nauseum...

Was that limited to using only wet newspapers? Just curious. :D

If so then using only wet newspapers should be in an HCOB somewhere.

Last edited:

Karakorum

supressively reasonable
Was that limited to using only wet newspapers? Just curious. :D

If so then using only wet newspapers should be in an HCOB somewhere.
I remember newspapers for glass. I remember using some wierd paste that I never heard about before SO - that paste was just for alluminium IIRC. And there was something else for brass and some liquid solution for rubber.

I dunno if anyone ever really used all this crap in regular SO work at say Gold or something. Maybe on the RPF?

tesseract

Patron with Horrors

Look at that window!
Thank you!
Wipe that window!
Thank you!
Look at that window!
Thank you!
Wipe that window!
Thank you!

Ad nauseum...

As usually, the CoS approach is "one size fits next to nobody". I resent that.
In certain circles of independent field auditors, it is a well known fact that in the case of some PCs, the most effective ack to speed up processing is not "thank you", but something along the line of "you useless lazy DB, WIPE FASTER OR ELSE!"
As always, CoS is way behind with their tech...
;)
:dance3:

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
As usually, the CoS approach is "one size fits next to nobody". I resent that.
In certain circles of independent field auditors, it is a well known fact that in the case of some PCs, the most effective ack to speed up processing is not "thank you", but something along the line of "you useless lazy DB, WIPE FASTER OR ELSE!"
As always, CoS is way behind with their tech...
;)
:dance3:
Well, I'll just have to update those commands and acks.

Look at the window, asshole!
Fuck you!
Look at that window, you monoric DB!
Up yours!
Look at the fucking window you stupid downstat!
Go fuck yerself!
Thank you. Your needle is rock slamming. Have a groovy day!

Do those commands/acks work better for you?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
You had to be in the Hubb's personal household unit to qualify for the ACC. Where you learned how to hand wash clothing with 13 rinse cycles to ensure fragrance-free threads and other such advanced topics.
Once upon a time I "dated" (is that even possible if you are a staff member, LOL?) a beautiful girl who had just served a tour of duty on the ship as one of Dr. Hubbard's personal valets/staff.

When she was quite confident that I was a "safe terminal" she confided that:

-- Hubbard often launched into obscenely crazed screaming tirades when he didn't like something with every imaginable vulgarity.
-- When a "white glove inspection" of Buddha's office quarters revealed that there was a tiny bit of dust on an upper door frame, she was promptly degraded and thrown into the chain locker.​

Ghastly thuggery & terrorism for no reason whatsoever by a sociopathically sadistic cult leader. Imprisoning someone instead of just politely thanking them for the 100-plus weekly hours of unpaid slavish servitude--and lightly mentioning: "Hey I think you missed a tiny spot over here..." That would be human, wouldn't it? And cult leaders are not from this planet, certainly NOT a despicably degraded "HUMANOID!!!!!!!"

No. That would have been the wrong "ethics gradient" for a degraded being who put other-intention and counter-intention on the Commodore's lines in order to dramatize their evil purpose to sabotage the salvation of mankind.

Have I mentioned recently that Mankind's Greatest Friend was a severely mentally ill, criminally psychopathic SP?

PRO-TIP: There are Scientologists around the world right now that would think it quite "ethical" to "utterly destroy" me in any way possible for simply posting this? To wit, is there any difference then between the evil that Hubbard generated and the evil that Scientologists happily perpetrate?

Last edited:

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Once upon a time I "dated" (is that even possible if you are a staff member, LOL?) a beautiful girl who had just served a tour of duty on the ship as one of Dr. Hubbard's personal valets/staff.

When she was quite confident that I was a "safe terminal" she confided that:

-- Hubbard often launched into obscenely crazed screaming tirades when he didn't like something with every imaginable vulgarity.
-- When a "white glove inspection" of Buddha's office quarters revealed that there was a tiny bit of dust on an upper door frame, she was promptly degraded and thrown into the chain locker.​

Ghastly thuggery & terrorism for no reason whatsoever by a sociopathically sadistic cult leader. Imprisoning someone instead of just politely thanking for for the 100-plus weekly hours of unpaid slavish servitude--and mentioning: "Hey I think you missed a tiny spot over here..."

No. That would have been the wrong "ethics gradient" for a degraded being who put other-intention and counter-intention on the Commodore's lines in order to dramatize their evil purpose to sabotage the salvation of mankind.

Have I mentioned recently that Mankind's Greatest Friend was a severely mentally ill, criminally psychopathic SP?

PRO-TIP: There are Scientologists around the world right now that would think it quite "ethical" to "utterly destroy" me in any way possible for simply posting this? To wit, is there any difference then between the evil that Hubbard generated and the evil that Scientologists happily perpetrate?

We know that LRH was a randy SOB in his younger days.

We also know from his Affirmations that LRH had on-and-off problems with impotence (yes he had children, in the 1950's, but we're talking about the 1960's now).

My suspicion is that he surrounded himself with young, attractive girls, and then became insanely frustrated when he still could not get it up. And took it out on his Messengers.

Xenu Xenu Xenu

Patron Meritorious
We know that LRH was a randy SOB in his younger days.

We also know from his Affirmations that LRH had on-and-off problems with impotence (yes he had children, in the 1950's, but we're talking about the 1960's now).

My suspicion is that he surrounded himself with young, attractive girls, and then became insanely frustrated when he still could not get it up. And took it out on his Messengers.
SOXiGHS.png

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious
I'm pretty sure I remember someone mentioning having taken it as a public and then having it again on the EPF. Also Headley mentioned having it done previously before he was on the EPF.

I hope I can get away with quoting just a tiny fragment of his book:

I myself had it only on the EPF.
It certainly wasn't on the Class V Org version of the Product courses (Staff Statuses 0-II). I had heard of such courses whilst being around SO members at St. Hill during my TTC training (including the Hubbard how-to ensure-your-body-doesn't-stink course). I have never seen or heard of that course around the Class V org I was at, so I'd be surprised if public took it, but if they did, they did.