What's new

Advanced cleaning course

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious
As usually, the CoS approach is "one size fits next to nobody". I resent that.
In certain circles of independent field auditors, it is a well known fact that in the case of some PCs, the most effective ack to speed up processing is not "thank you", but something along the line of "you useless lazy DB, WIPE FASTER OR ELSE!"
As always, CoS is way behind with their tech...
;)
:dance3:
Oh, no. You just haven't experienced flubless, flawless, Flag acknowledgements. Only in the Sea Org do you get those more efficient acknowledgements. COB himself did attempt to introduce more efficient acknowledgements at St. Hill (punching his pc, a more lightning fast way of eliminating comm lag, and snapping your pc up to present time), but the British case didn't respond well to such efficient auditing.

Karakorum

supressively reasonable
It certainly wasn't on the Class V Org version of the Product courses (Staff Statuses 0-II). I had heard of such courses whilst being around SO members at St. Hill during my TTC training (including the Hubbard how-to ensure-your-body-doesn't-stink course). I have never seen or heard of that course around the Class V org I was at, so I'd be surprised if public took it, but if they did, they did.
Yeah I was surprised too. I took it on the EPF and assumed its typical SO BS. But now that I read Marc Headley I noticed he wrote that he had done this course before joining the SO. Then something in my memory clicked and I recalled a guy years ago telling me he also did that course before SO.

So in short: I'm confused now as well. But I doubt Marc would lie to us about it in his book, he'd have absolutely no reason to make up such a miniscule unimportant detail.

Only in the Sea Org do you get those more efficient acknowledgements..
Some of it was serious and mean (and threatening if it was someone who could get you sent to the RPF). Yet to be perfectly honest, a lot of that was for show only. At inv we used to laugh about it.

The "stop acting like a fucking gaylord" (quote from an infamous KR) and "fuck you Walsh" (infamous quote from yours truly from a certain March 13th event) became running gags and were used as comedic non sequitur.

Last edited:

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious
Yeah I was surprised too. I took it on the EPF and assumed its typical SO BS. But now that I read Marc Headley I noticed he wrote that he had done this course before joining the SO. Then something in my memory clicked and I recalled a guy years ago telling me he also did that course before SO.

So in short: I'm confused now as well. But I doubt Marc would lie to us about it in his book, he'd have absolutely no reason to make up such a miniscule unimportant detail.
Perhaps it was just a fad thing - some random issue that came down from management saying that the course was now to be offered to public. And then they changed their mind after a few months. Just like with other relatively trivial courses, like the original version of OTVIII.