What's new

After L Ron Hubbard

lexmark

Patron with Honors
After leaving Scientology at the Flag Land Base in 1986, I continued with my studies of spirituality and as I have mentioned before I do not like the term spirituality and so I will replace it with the word “Consciousness”. I have accumulated quite a bit of information and believe me, the subject is vast. It is bigger than Scientology, Hubbard or Miscaviage or even all of them put together.

The question has arisen as to who should replace Hubbard as head of Scientology? Miscaviage!!! I don’t think so. There is a policy by Hubbard saying that nobody should replace him. However does it matter, does Miscaviage matter. Miscaviage and Scientology have become insignificant on the world stage. It is around 24 years that Hubbard passed on. Times have changed. Disconnection is old stuff. If that’s the game Miscaviage wishes to play it’s his game. Our society no longer tolerates such nonsense. I have been asked to join the group “Do I Think That Miscaviage Should Be Replaced”. The truth is I don’t care about Miscaviage. He is riding an old horse and it is dying.

L Ron Hubbard wrote volumes. He wrote about the human spirit, and various levels of operating thetan and he created auditing levels to raise them to these upper level states. Whether you received gains from the auditing is basically your business and nobody else.

Hubbard also wrote about OT 8 and the 8th Dynamic. He did not finish his writing about the eighth dynamic but in my studies I now emphatically know that the eighth dynamic exists. It is about consciousness, about the universe, about your ultimate potential, about the future. You will die and you will come back and get reborn. You do create your own reality, all of it but you don’t know how. You are an immortal being with the infinite potential to create, but you need to get there. If Hubbard had all the answers he could have taken you to heights that you could not even dream of, you could not even be (consciously) aware of the grandeur, of the possibilities. Deep down inside of you there is a part of you that knows that you have lived before and who you have been in these past existences.

So what do we do? Earlier I mentioned “Who Should Replace Hubbard”? Maybe someone who could continue with the research that Hubbard promised but did not deliver. However I do not think that it can be done by Scientology it will have to be a new group. My friend Joe van Staden also an early friend of Hubbard has spent the past many years writing a book a book on consciousness and has even written processes that can change your mind. What I have written above is however not based on his material.

Religion cannot give you the answer most of it is a load of hogwash.
Science has entered the subject providing a new economics and much more, even gone into such subjects as the existence of God.

I think we can create a new bridge or a continuation of Hubbard’s old bridge, if you so wish, or whatever, I think something new. It is about creation your creation and our creation. To hell with Miscaviage and Scientology. Let’s create a better way. It can be done, absolutely.

There is so much more.

Travers

Pepin

Patron with Honors
elaborate

Alright.....

You will die and you will come back and get reborn. You do create your own reality, all of it but you don’t know how.

Maybe YOU don't know

You are an immortal being with the infinite potential to create, but you need to get there.

You sure? Perhaps you are already "there".

but there is so much more. Not anything one needs to evolve to, but more accurately, wake up to.

~p

Pepin

Patron with Honors
Your post is too vague to answer

the two things I mentioned may be simplistic, Life is simple. Us humans love to complicate it.

All of our invented ideas beyond observed truth serves to create limitations, that we may have something to do or to learn.

example: the idea that one has to "get to somewhere" to realize or learn something, creates the person at a distance from the goal or experience of knowing.

You can look up some of my old posts to see where I'm coming from.

This board is rampant with posts of human invention and created limitations.
I am careful not to post anything other than what I have personally observed or experienced as true.

~p

lexmark

Patron with Honors
the two things I mentioned may be simplistic, Life is simple. Us humans love to complicate it.

All of our invented ideas beyond observed truth serves to create limitations, that we may have something to do or to learn.

example: the idea that one has to "get to somewhere" to realize or learn something, creates the person at a distance from the goal or experience of knowing.

You can look up some of my old posts to see where I'm coming from.

This board is rampant with posts of human invention and created limitations.
I am careful not to post anything other than what I have personally observed or experienced as true.
~p

Nice post and true.

There are different ways of investigating something. There is the scientific method, then there is by direct observation and maybe a few others. There is also one more and that is intuition, you may read something or see something and feel that it could be true, and that is very valid.

But what I wrote is available for anyone to read. Of course there will be the skeptics but there will be those who will feel that there is something more to life.