ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

After Scientology - Getting Over the Shame and the Guilt

Discussion in 'Life After Scientology' started by Gottabrain, Aug 28, 2012.

1. chewbacca980

chewbacca980 New Member

definitely feel embarassment.

i too have never been in, officially, scientology. but for me scientology is kind of a metaphor for living in society. a capatalistic society.

where we are treated as prey rather than as neighbors.

i am an empath and medium. and so when i hear from scientologists they are essentially transmitting their experiences to me and i feel it without even thinking.

it goes so deep like an old wound. these archetypal traps have existed since time immemorial. scientology is just this particular form of contemporary.

it is good though because it gets people to talk.

i am of the mind of zen in that we say, who can say what is good and what is bad? at the end of it all? obviously this needs to be shut down sooner rather than later. but i think it is beautiful in that it is getting people to talk about long over due intergenerational trauma.

i am so grateful to all who came before me to survive this gnarly cult. it gives me hope that there is a life after.