AGP arrested again at HGB..

Anonycat

Crusader
Oh, I agree you fully. The cults tries to sell culties on only crazies protest them.

No doubt you have reached the best solution of protests ( and have accomplished so very much ! )

There is going to be the off-the-wall protestor and I'd think by all means trying to talk to them in private about calming down & being effective would be the way to go.

Trashing 'em on a chat board sort of comes under, for me, a perfect example of a real cheap shot.

'nuff of this for me. Bye.

I get that what I said was something of a taboo, and would have never happened in 2008 or since. But today, I decided I'm free to tell old accounts about Chanology and my adventures in it. I'm no Tony Ortega, so I have no class in my writing method, but what happened, did happen. I'm sorry if it came off messy or insulting to anyone. I hope you wouldn't think I'd take relish in typing something less than happy.

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
AGP: How has he effected our LA Pickets?

The Staff of OSA and $cientologists LOVE "Proof" that we critics of $cientology, any and ALL of us are "Terrorists"
"Abusive" "Criminals" etc. So each time any ONE person who is a "Critic of $cientology" gets
arrested? That's s/t they USE against ALL of us.

Whether he has 'big balls' or not............he'll have to show us. :roflmao: :goodluck:

He certainly has done some excellent things, and I thank him for that.

I HOPE he returns to his very successful videos with Karen and Jefferey.
Those are FAR more damaging than he poking at the "church". :stir::neener::devil::stickpoke:

Meantime.............for OSA: :moon:

Love to all :flowers:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
AGP: How has he effected our LA Pickets? The Staff of OSA and $cientologists LOVE "Proof" that we critics of $cientology, any and ALL of us are "Terrorists"

I HOPE he returns to his very successful videos with Karen and Jefferey. Those are FAR more damaging than he poking at the "church". :stir::neener::devil::stickpoke:
Meantime.............for OSA: :moon:Love to all :flowers:

Oh, sure, Tory. You can do it. But, when I mooned the Scilons at Gold Base, you gave me heck. :roflmao:

GoldBase001Custom.jpg

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
One person this incident inconveniences greatly is Karen because AGP has been helping her to make the series of videos on the cult. Now she's potentially "tied" to a "stalker", and perhaps a felon if it sticks. Don't you just know how DM and OSA are going to run with that story?

Of course AGP is not a bad guy. We know that. But he did something reckless that allows the cult to pursue him legally in the most pro-cult goddamn city on earth!! LA! Where the cops and Sheriff line up to suck DM's cock on Hollywood Blvd!!

Okay, that's hyperbole from hell, but you get my drift.

I hope he gets out of this somehow. I truly do. It's a bad situation all around.
Yeah, your points are valid.
The church of setting everyone on teegeack is loving these new rules.
Poke your head in a door, get arrested.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Update:

I haven't heard from Graham yet, but I spoke to a deputy at the LA County Jail, who said AGP is being released this afternoon.

Lone Star

Crusader
Yeah, your points are valid.
The church of setting everyone on teegeack is loving these new rules.
Poke your head in a door, get arrested.

[STRIKE]He didn't just poke his head in a door. He knowingly poked his head in a door with the purpose of taunting a lady who had a restraining order on him in the past.

Is that in and of itself a terrible thing to do? Of course not. But he let himself get carried away and didn't think.

We all, AGP included, know that the CoS is very prone to call the law, press charges, and take you to court. Why then even give the appearance of harassing her? Especially when she has accused him of stalking her in the past?

As the Scriptures say, "Be wise as a serpent, yet harmless as a dove". And, "Avoid the appearance of evil (wrongdoing)." Great advice for all of us. Atheists, humanists, spiritualists, christians, jews, indies, etc....[/STRIKE]

EDIT: Never mind....turns out it this post was based on false info

Last edited:

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oh, sure, Tory. You can do it. But, when I mooned the Scilons at Gold Base, you gave me heck. :roflmao:

GoldBase001Custom.jpg

Gross, still.

No Smurf...I did not "Give you heck" for mooning anyone (although, yeah...had I been there, I would have
as again..more material for them to use against we critics). Plus let's face it: Bottom line is
YOU HAVE AN UGLY ASS! :hysterical:

I gave you heck because I SPECIFICALLY warned you and AO to NOT go out to Hemet.
Why? I KNEW one of you would get in big trouble, if not arrested....which AO did. Did either of you listen? :no:
Did he get arrested? :yes::omg:

Perhaps you see that as a 'Score" as he did get paid big money.
However, others were dragged into that who DID NOT WANT TO BE A PART OF IT....and that
sucked for them. And that's the end of that discussion, unless in person.

Let's not fight----it's wasted energy and *I* have to go to Weight Watchers. <<< something you should consider
joining me on, one week. :)

My best :)

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Is this over then? i'm not quite clear on the intent of the hearing today. Was it to determine if there is evidence to support a charge? Did they find that there was not enough evidence?

Was just talking to Graham Berry. The *church* had charged felony stalking but it was already reduced by the next day by City Attorney to a misdemeanor, Graham even argued in front of the Judge. Pope will stay away 100 yards from HGB for 1 year. No case, no court fees, no conviction, no penalties, case will be dismissed.

A huge tissue of lies from the Church charging Pope with ~~ I will be going a video on this Pope for YouTube, all the facts and Church lies and criminality will be exposed...

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron

Was just talking to Graham Berry. The *church* had charged felony stalking but it was already reduced by the next day by City Attorney to a misdemeanor, Graham even argued in front of the Judge. Pope will stay away 100 yards from HGB for 1 year. No case, no court fees, no conviction, no penalties, case will be dismissed.

A huge tissue of lies from the Church charging Pope with ~~ I will be going a video on this Pope for YouTube, all the facts and Church lies and criminality will be exposed...

:woohoo: :clap: :woohoo: Fantastic news! Thank you Graham, Pope and Karen....and all who help expose this INSIDIOUS CULT of LIES.
I look forward to hearing more about these phonies and one more...

EPIC FAIL!!

Tick Tock, Tick Tock..............Time is on
OUR

Side :cheers:

Way to go, OSA bafoons! :moon: (In honor of Smurf :)

TLC

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
oh god I still can't get that ass picture out of my head. :duh:

I keep a-tellin' y'all, what's once seen, can not be unseen.

And in the case of stinky tofu and surstromming, what's once tasted can not be untasted.

Speaking of which, I may be headed back to Scandanavia next year. Anyone want a can of surstromming?

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzB203OjU-M[/video]

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
It was a citizen's arrest, not an LAPD arrest. Arrested by one of the *CHURCH* THUGS and then extreme LIES and FABRICATIONS to LAPD to tow him off to jail....Pope just told me how they kept him in solitary because of the HIV with bright lights on 24/7, did not give him his HIV medication, I'll let you hear the full story on Video....