What's new

AGP arrested again at HGB..

AnonKat

Crusader
[video=youtube;KpLRS8LacTM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpLRS8LacTM[/video]

[video=youtube;O2SQn-cF8oI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2SQn-cF8oI[/video]

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
IMHO, getting arrested, thrown in jail and putting others through this crap to get you out of jail is not a win to be celebrated.

How could all this crap have been avoided?

Debrief time.

TG1

Good point, TG1.
AGP *had* a restraining order or two, previously.
So no doubt he was "on their radar".
With things going SO badly for C of $----I'm sure
they're looking for ANY "Stat" to send to Davey boy.
Nailing AGP---even if bogus---in their eyes works.

As many have said here: AGP, Karen and Jefferey have been
doing SO well together---plus now he has another restraining order
(or some such deal where he has to stay away from the HGB for 12
months). So with that, hopefully we'll see more excellent videos,
which seems to be a specialty of his.

Right before the 12 mo's are up----then is the time for a serious
meeting with AGP to re-vamp his public plans in that area, for sure.
My 2 cents....:)

Love to all :cheers:

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
The Military calls them AADs - After Action Debriefs. Privates can criticize LTs. Sergeants can criticize corporals. They make sure lessons are learned, at least the good units do. It can be, as one soldier once told me, institutionalized scab picking, but perhaps after each protest, in the interest of becoming more effective, the protesters can hold an informal AAD and talk about what seemed to work and what didn't?

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Good point, TG1. AGP *had* a restraining order or two, previously. So no doubt he was "on their radar". With things going SO badly for C of $----I'm sure they're looking for ANY "Stat" to send to Davey boy. Nailing AGP---even if bogus---in their eyes works.

AGP had a restraining order placed against him in 2009 which expired in 2012. Some misinformation was given to Tony O. about what led up to the arrest & this was later corrected. AGP never left the public sidewalk or stuck his head in the door of the LRH Gallery. AGP did say that HGB guard Franck Paolo was unusually combative & threatening towards him & later, Lissa Uvizl walked out of the LRH Gallery onto the sidewalk screaming like a woman who had just been assaulted & making a very public spectacle of herself. AGP will be posting the video online soon.

frack_paolo_ecu_guy_fawkes_day_2013.jpg

I had shared some info about AGP wanting justice for false arrest & false imprisonment, suggesting certain legal remedies to be taken, but his attorney warned that openly expressing these ideas could constitute a violation of the court agreement & viewed as continued "harassment" & "stalking" by Lissa & her psychotic attorney.

Graham explains what occurred...

http://angrygaypope.com/docs/angry_gay_pope_Explanation_of_disposition_11_07_2013.pdf

In typical AGP fashion, he shares a photo of his cellmate.

bed_bug.jpg

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
AGP had a restraining order placed against him in 2009 which expired in 2012. Some misinformation was given to Tony O. about what led up to the arrest & this was later corrected. AGP never left the public sidewalk or stuck his head in the door of the LRH Gallery. AGP did say that HGB guard Franck Paolo was unusually combative & threatening towards him & later, Lissa Uvizl walked out of the LRH Gallery onto the sidewalk screaming like a woman who had just been assaulted & making a very public spectacle of herself. AGP will be posting the video online soon.

frack_paolo_ecu_guy_fawkes_day_2013.jpg

I had shared some info about AGP wanting justice for false arrest & false imprisonment, suggesting certain legal remedies to be taken, but his attorney warned that openly expressing these ideas could constitute a violation of the court agreement & viewed as continued "harassment" & "stalking" by Lissa & her psychotic attorney.

Graham explains what occurred...

http://angrygaypope.com/docs/angry_gay_pope_Explanation_of_disposition_11_07_2013.pdf

In typical AGP fashion, he shares a photo of his cellmate.

bed_bug.jpg

From my understanding, doing a SOLO picket is dangerous (i.e. you have no witnesses on your side).
CofS WILL take advantage of that and lie their asses off.
Although it looks like an act of admirable bravery... it is poor tactics.
Am I wrong?

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
From my understanding, doing a SOLO picket is dangerous (i.e. you have no witnesses on your side).
CofS WILL take advantage of that and lie their asses off.
Although it looks like an act of admirable bravery... it is poor tactics.
Am I wrong?

My experience, since 2000 when I began picketing,
is this:

Picket Peacefully (Jeff Jacobson labeled it "The Gandhi style picketing"

Never picket ALONE.

Always Film the pickets. Some of THE most abusive things they've done,
physically, were not caught on camera. Just a few of the many exps are:
The Sea Org Beating up Bob Minton outside of "Flag". Jeff and I got the cops to come.:police:
They were all standing by, watching. :grouch: :storm::catfight:
Sean's camera being smashed (before he was found d e a d). :omg: :furious:
Tommy Gorman's hand smashed comes to mind, in SF. :punch: :angry:
My being pushed violently down the stairs in Ireland (And I'm not talking 2 or 3 steps. These were steps going almost straight up to their 2nd floor where "All are invited In". Luckily I only went up a few steps to talk to them and then started back out...as some guy whipped around the corner and shoved me full on. John McGhee caught me or I very well could have been *seriously* injured.:violent:
etc. As ALWAYS, including AGP recently...each time it ends up a
:footbullet: for C of $/OSA morons.

Smurf: I get it, AGP did not do what s/one said he did, originally.
He still was around the HGB ..and for him, alone...that is NOT
a smart idea...no matter what else happened.

That's my 2 cents and I'm stickin' with it, until the video comes out. :)
And to the OSA Ops, I'll remind you AGAIN: This is NOT a "win" or even a "stat"
for you...as much as you're no doubt trying to HYPE it that way, today, Wed before
Thursday at 2:00....when s/one's ASS will be on the line for one more F*** up.

To AGP: thanks for all the good things you have done :) :yes::biggrin:

My best to ALL :cheers:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Smurf: I get it, AGP did not do what s/one said he did, originally. He still was around the HGB ..and for him, alone...that is NOT a smart idea...no matter what else happened.

No one's arguing with you, Grumpy. :)

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Frank Paolo.... Talked me into voluntarily going back to the RPF. :angry::angry::angry:

It made sense at the time.

Gawd.... What was I thinking? :confused2:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Frank Paolo.... Talked me into voluntarily going back to the RPF. :angry::angry::angry:

It made sense at the time. Gawd.... What was I thinking? :confused2:

Maybe you were turned on to handsome French Morrocan men? :)

When Jenna Miscavige tried to walk out of the HGB, Franck violently slammed her to the floor & sat on her.

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
The Los Angeles Police Department has been recognized for years as one of the most corrupt in the country.

Because of the Rodney King beating the LAPD were placed under the supervision of Kroll Associates for supervision by order of the FBI by an administrative order. I don't know if they still are.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Because of the Rodney King beating the LAPD were placed under the supervision of Kroll Associates for supervision by order of the FBI by an administrative order. I don't know if they still are.

Nope. A federal judge lifted the consent decree in 2009. http://www.dailynews.com/20090717/judge-lifts-lapd-consent-decree

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?id=9105879

Police Chief Charlie Beck says the city is safer. I think it's safer than it was in 2001. Beck has been iffy when it comes to firing corrupt police officers. For those he wanted to fire, he's constantly tangled with the police union who fghts for the rights of dirty LAPD cops to keep their jobs. Now, instead of firing them outright, he sends them to a Board of Rights (panel of police commanders) & acts on their recommendations. But, it's a legal & political ploy to save face.

"Los Angeles Police Chief Charlie Beck is under fire from his civilian bosses, who increasingly are troubled by his reluctance to punish officers they found had killed or wounded people unjustifiably."

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/apr/16/local/la-me-beck-discipline-20120416

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Sent to me today. You can judge for yourselves. Seems Lissa Uvizl was under the gun to get her stats up & didn't like AGP threatening her efforts.

I've NEVER been to a Scientology protest where the police were called & two plain-clothed detectives (plus 2 bicycle cops) responded. She must have done a whole lot of wallowing & fake crying on the telephone.

[video=youtube;oOP8KILmrPY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOP8KILmrPY[/video]

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Don Myers posted this full-length version leading up to his arrest by the LAPD for felony stalking. According to his attorney, the LAPD were going to let him go after they watched his videotaped coverage of what occurred, but Rick Moxon whined, and the LAPD chose to appease him by keeping Don incarcerated for 3 days.

His next hearing on the felony stalking charge is November 7, 2014.

[video=youtube;QIjitgrVVGo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIjitgrVVGo[/video]