What's new

AGP's solo protest at PAC's lunchtime crowd...

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Poor PAC guard Otto Huber...always the pitiful, useless tool trying to stop protests... using the same old confront bullshit.. "why are you shaking?".. "who paid you to be here?" :roflmao:

[video=youtube;runWHpgP-IM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=runWHpgP-IM[/video]

Leland

Crusader
Thanks Smurf.

I remember when the cult first put out a few tables there. It looks like they have expanded that whole seating area.

I wonder if they have to have a City or Health permit of some kind to have out door seating like that.....for the "Canteen".....

I applaud AGPs efforts, and love watching the videos. But as a former SO member of 16 years, I never heard of CST until I started looking at this web site and no one cares where the missing people are. And if anyone did get the balls to ask, a simple "they are fine and working on their assigned post" will fully handle all but the most borderline scientologists. So I think these protests would be effective if they were showing how DM is violating LRH policy. We all know LRH was a big fake, but they don't, so you use him to get them to question DM, then go from there.

"LRH says combining orgs is a supressive act"

"Many OTs have been declared for refusing to donate"

"The IASs existence violates LRH policy and was not approved by him"

Just my opinion, and we all know what thats worth.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
^^^ But then, the fact that they don't give a shit about the people and can be 'handled' that easily is a good reason to continue to yell at 'em!

It is always worthwhile to figure out just what to yell at 'em though. The question, 'Where is Shelly Miscavige?' obviously annoyed the Terror Midget a lot, so it was asked a lot.

:yes:

Last edited: