What's new

Akashic ' Hall Records' a not worthy experience

Lemuria

Patron with Honors
I mean't to say a note worthy experience. I wanted to relay to you a supposed Akashic experience from a friend on another thread. So I wondered if any OT's in the Freezone have ever experienced such a thing.

Akashic 'Hall of records'.

This thread is for me to share with certain people here on the boards an experience that happend to me the other evening whilst i was relaxing on the bed (cooling off in the fans breeze) with my wife and little one.

We were just gently playing about and talking baby stuff when i started to feel very 'weightless' and really chilled out / relaxed and at ease. I looked past my wifes shoulder and there at the edge of the bed was a being, a humanoid being.

the only way i can describe it is as follows; it was like looking into a multi faceted rainstorm of diamonds. Opaque and yet 'solid', there but yet not there. It was truely the most stunning creature / being I have ever, ever seen.

It 'smiled' at me and bowed gently as if it was a pleasure to be with us in the room, and I just smiled back, and reached out to 'touch' the colours that flew from its every movement.

Then, without any warning as my hand passed through 'into' this creature, I was at once in two places at once.

I was 'on the bed', and yet stood next to this being, this super massive being made of diamonds and light.

I turned around to look at where i was, and words just stopped in my mind. It was an assault on the senses it was so beautiful.

Imagine if you will a hallway 1000 miles long, with the roof out of sight so far above you that clouds drift through the 'room'. Then see that every surface is made of diamond or crystal material that shimmers and acts like a prism or mirror, or both. Its ice blue, like the blue from a frozen sea, tinged with beautiful shades of green and pinks, and yet shimmers as the light plays through each individual diamond surface or being. It really is a room filled in every sense with love and light. It is simply awe inspiringly beautiful and yet so serene even though hundreds of these giant beings walks about its floor.

Light bombards the senses in every direction that you look, and yet, in amongst all of this light, hundreds of these beings moved about in such a serence peacelike manner, moving from surface to surface, watching, looking, never stopping but never looking bored or tired.

It was then i saw that on every single surface was a moving image. Trilluons of images flashed across every surface in the 'hall', including the pillars and ceiling.

Now, the being i was with stooped down and stood me in the palm of its hand, and raised me upwards, upwards towards a part of the pillar where there was a 'shelf' miles above the floor where i had been moments before. I watched my entire life from when i was born, to when I was sat on the bed with my wife. I watched every pain, every hurt, every joy, every happiness and moments even I had passed away as forgotten. I was then shown a view that was near me, but far enough away to see around me. Like a CCTV image, but crystal clear. It watched every thing I ever did, every thing I ever have done.

I was speechless. There in front of me was recorded every single moment of my life so far. Every thing.The life of a flawed human being.

(I looked at this being, and it didn't judge, didn't even seem to watch as i stood staring at 'my' life as it passed across the image. It just accepted it as it was. Just as the others never seemed to judge what was in the records, just content to be there doing what they did, never stopping, and yet they grow / shrink at every surface, never the same size for more than the time it takes to do what ever it is they do at each of these facets, each of these individual records of a life passing by).

Time passed although i am not sure how much (light passed across the hall, so some time must of gone past) and i was at a 'window' in the hall way. I looked at the being stood there next to me (although shrunk in size it still towered way above me) and it just stepped out of the window into a cloud. Just like that, out and gone.

I admit I was scared at this point, but some thing just made me follow it. I was not in a craft, not in a ship of any sort, I was pure light energy as were these beings. They use these 'cloud ships' as a method of gently watching the world pass below it, watching, keeping records, tracking time and space itself, watching those they 'overwatch'.

I asked them why they did this, what was it for, and this being held out its very hand, and its hand was an image just like the walls and pillars of the hall.

In it was a very dark black being, more like those typical grey goblin like aliens.the being showed me an image of a deep and dark cavern with those insectoid 'shukra' alien beings as it called them. It showed me that the 'shukra' despised the light these crystal / diamond beings emitted, almost like an antidote to their 'dark nature' it was explained to me.

We drifted across the sky, over an ocean, past real clouds until i could see stretching out below us was northern scotland, then it was over my city, then my house, then I was 'stood' on the top of my room, and floated to the floor.

I watched as my little one turned and waved at me, but the wife stayed unaware of my presence, but was gently watching my form as it appeared to be 'asleep' on the bed.

As soon as I stood back 'into' myself, I was like 'oh God, that was so beautiful!', but also, I was like ' i have taken a good long hard look at my life, and realise that now I have another path to travel, not the one i planned for, but a very different way has been shown me'.

I will say i am apprehensive, i will even say it causes me consternation.

But the way i was shown is the right way. I just hope I am up to the journey ahead.

Last edited:

Lemuria

Patron with Honors
The next excerpt

Now, the reason i wrote this is because after some discussion with long time ATS members, and also external paranormal researchers to see if I could 'match place descriptions' with anything they had in their records, I realised I had seen what many had glimpsed or thought was there.

This is why I have shared it with you all. I stood in their hall, watched my entire life, and have now seen that the road I was travelling was a good road, but the wrong road.

Its direction change time for the better, and also if this post allows even one person to identify with what they have experienced, it will be worth while.

Daniel.

Lemuria

Patron with Honors
And some more

I was stood so high above the earth it looked like a shining blue marble below me. The radiant glittering shimmering light beside me reassured me that all was well, and that with them I was totally safe.

I was 'stood' in space. I was also just a shimmering 'version' of myself, spirit like in essence.

The first thing that struck me was the noise.

The sweetest, deepest, most strident sounds were making every molecule of my being vibrate, filling me with a soaring waves of euphoria and feeling so 'alive' and 'energetic' I wanted to dance. The streamer with me tugged lightly at my arm, and like shimmering cloud of diamonds turned and started away from me.

I started to call out, but it just looked back at me, and I felt so foolish that i panicked about being 'left alone'. I just swept up towards the streamer, and we started off into the space towards the sun.

I felt every now and again a breeze, and small pin pricks of energy hitting me, and looking down i saw that every now and again a small light would flare on me. The streamer pointed at the sun and in my mind gave me the reason. We were being buffetted by the solar winds - and its energy was passing through us or colliding with us. After a while I started to glow like the northern lights, all greens and blues, and then a bright bright white.

We passed by rocks and debris, watching and i saw far off a silver orb passing through space. The streamer saw it to, grew to many many miles long and wrapped me in its form. I got a 'mental' picture of a shukra being, transforming into an orb and floating off into space. Its how they travel within our system, not deep space.

It was then i heard the noise for the first time.

I was starting to hear a deep base roaring drum like beating, a rythmatic duuum, duuum, duuum sound, and saw that we were passing a rocky barren planet, Mercury.

I started to lose space as the sun took up more and more of the 'space' skyscape, and i really started to feel very anxiouse. the streamer however filled the void with whistles, clicking and huge long blasts of noise. It was like a whale deep under sea meeting its family again after a long seperation.

We fell down and down towards the surface of the sun. Huge, super massive arcs of energy threw themselves up from the suns surface, passing miles and miles over head, only to crash back down into the sun in massive super massive amounts of raw noise power and fury.

then we were on the surface of the sun. Stood actually 'on' the surface of the sun as it roared like a primevil fury and yet sang like an Angel as it tossed and turned and churned its surface up.

Then the streamer took my hand, and dove into the actual sun itself.

We passed furies of unimaginable intensity, as if the very inners were trying to destroy themselves, and yet all the time this blissful sound rang out... a paradox of awesome size, as the fury was home to such beauty.

Then the noise stopped. dead. Absolute. Silence, total and utter silence.

There in front of me was a molten surface, liquid metal rolling around, throwing of super massive sparks into the inner areas of the sun, like a plasma ball but only a billion times more furiouse and energetic. yet the sound had died, totally.

On the surface of this metallic sphere was was a door, shaped like a whirlpool, always going inwards, but as soon as it vanished in the centre, the material would appear at the edges.

A garden gate was shown to me in my mind, and I was pushed through the whirling 'doorway'.

I was 'stood' in a room. perfectly spherical, no floor, just a sphere, and I was floating with the streamer next to me.

In front of me was a small man sat in a crossed legged position. He was bright blue, like a deep sky blue but with radiance. he was smiling at the streamer, and the streamer rolled around and around him, much like a cat would roll around its masters legs in pleasure or greetings.

'do you know why i am sat here?' he asked me, and I am shamed to say i just couldn't talk.

'This is the only place in a solar system where a being can meditate on the creators will in total silence'.

I stared at him.

'This is where a soul can hear him, feel him, and do his will. It is supreme silence'.

he gestured to me.

'You have seen my home, as I have seen yours. The creator makes all and is all, but we, we are the guardians of the four points of matter'. he stretched out his arms, and he had four of them, in each was a symbol I didn't understand.

he came closer to me and i could feel utter sublime happiness radiating from him, like all he knew was joy.

'each step you take up or down is of yor own free will, that is the creators gift. Follow it upwards leads to eternal energetic bliss, follow it down leads to solidness and decay. Your gift is great, for yours is your own to travel, no one elses'.

he embraced me, and i just felt an upwelling of sheer joy. I also saw many, many epochs passing by as he held me.

'I was a soul of light before mankind even came out from the caves he dwelt in. i shared light and love with you till you decided you could walk and wage war and spread darkness across the creation yourselves. You war like ways drove us souls to spread and leave you, and yet it is the creators will that we are never far away'.

He let me go, and sat back onto thin air.

'Go, go with the streamers out into the night skies, realise that your own way is the creators way, and that you can go upwards towards the light if your free will so chooses. You have seen our home, our city and the halls, so now it is your own choice to stumble back into the darkness, or to leap and follow the light'.

he shoved me with two hands, and i felt a falling sensation. i was travelling back out of the sun, the noise deafening me in its hugeness, its ferocity, its absolute power.

I 'fell' far from the sun, watching it as it dwindled into a small ball of light. I realised I was far enough to turn around and try to see earth.

I did, and i thought 'I need to be home', and the very next second I was snapped back into my body, laid as I had been on the bed.

gomorrhan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Interesting. I'm afraid, for me, this falls under the rubric of "don't believe your own case, just learn from it".

I've had a few similar experiences. Some of them were positive, some were extraordinarily negative, to the point of inducing panic which made me want to die. Until I became skeptical of my own experience, and my reactions to that experience. And then "poof": it became interesting instead of frightening, or awesome. Essentially, I got my TRs in on it. Then my life resumed.

I think most of such experiences lay deep in our subconscious, and result in religion when we take them as "real". I'm not dismissive of such experiences, and I am willing to learn from them, but not to take them "as writ".

Lemuria

Patron with Honors
Yea, well according to this guy, the being at the center of the sun is supposedly Vishnu. It seems that there are these energetic beings who protect the human race on earth from other entities called shukra. The energetic beings who protect us come in and out of the sun. They do not have physical bodies.

The shukra are alien beings of all sorts that are supposedly in cahoots with the government and need certain hormones from humans in order to genetically engineer more favorable bodies for their races.

In questioning what these beings could possibly want from humanoids, this is what he told me.

Originally posted by mez

Wow that's quite interesting Dan. Now I'm starting to think that perhaps all those chills people get, when in haunted places, is actually a streamer trying to protect them from antisocial spirits.

Streamers do their best to protect us from energetic beings who intend to cause harm. However, those that are 'stuck' are not the same as those who mean harm.

What about the moon? Did they show you what the moon's real purpose is, what about these other planets, don't they have inhabitants too?

The moon is a former hive and home for the shukra.

Also, what is the purpose of abducted the people's of the earth to these gray beings?

The greys have a five fold purpose in abductions.
1) they need to create synthetic hormones found in humans when we are terribly afraid. Its easier to scare us and milk it than produce naturally.

2) They have no emotions, and are breeding their next 'evolutionary step' to have emotions of sorts to interact more 'human like'. This is to lull you into thinking 'ahhh their cute and friendly' not 'you cold little bastards'.

3) they truely wish to subvert the human ability to rise off the plane we are on now. If we get into the next 'layer up', we will see these things, find them, and destroy them. That cannot happen at any costs for the shukra. they need this planet, they need us as solid sentinents, for then they get what they want when they want.

4) They want the sun. They want the gate way. If we do their bidding and create machines and devices to do things and which have hidden uses within them that only the shukra know about, they get what they want without having humans know what they truelly are doing. taking the sun by force from the streamers.

5) They are actually at this very minute 'stuck' here on earth and they hate it with a passion. I mean a streamer / shukra fight is a terrible thing to witness, but I mean they despise being unable to creep out of the solar system so much they are willing to try.

Oh yes, streamers and shukra fight, and it is a one sided slap fest where the shukra get handed their butts on a plate.

Are the streamers confused for Angels, or are the angel beings actually other beings of a lower heirarchy than them?

Yes and No. The streamers are confused with Angelic beings and 'spirit guides. However, the Angelic Host are very real, and very, very very different from a streamer. if an Angeller touched you or you saw it with your mortal eyes it would destroy you in a heart beat. You would die in ultimate bliss though.

Do we have spirit guides? I have heard Psychic Silvia Browne say that everybody has one or more spirit guides, did you find this to be true?

Spirits can be present, but not for every one at all time. However a streamer may attach itself to you for your entire life and make it easier or more 'peaceful'.

Also, who created the gray aliens, why is it so hard to stop them from wreaking havoc? There has to be some logic to why they are trying to take over. Something more logical than just to be evil for no real reason.

The shukra are an energetic sentinent race evolved many billions of years ago from an insectoid race used as experiments for a race now long dead. They were given intelligence and it spiralled from there.

They rapidly found that keeping the hive mind nature and caste system gave them massive strength in numbers and survivability.

That they are stuck fast now within our solar system, and their reinforcements cannot get in, and the stragglers here cannot get out, they will soon I hope be dead and gone forever from our solar system, and once we raise up, we can start to eradicate them from the entire cosmos.

gomorrhan

Gold Meritorious Patron
That sure is a lot of speculation without a shred of evidence.

I prefer my science fiction to call itself that.

Lemuria

Patron with Honors
Yea, I know this is one of those experiences, but it seems that his details on what the the Akashic records hall looked like is very similar to what other people described. Except for a few details that seem to very from person to person. I think you should read the entire thread. Because people come up with good questions for the guy, he's been answering them, from what was relayed to him.

What he said was, this experience was giving to him to wake him up by these beings.

This same guy had 2 other unusual happenings which he as also posted on this forum. Which I found quite intriguing. I wish I could post the whole thread here but it's too much. I think it's more interesting to read the whole thing over there and then see what what he tells other people, when they ask about certain aspects of the whole thing.

I hope you read the entire thing and come back to me on your thoughts. It seems many people have had these experiences, and they have quite similar details about it.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread377306/pg1

I'm kind of given it to you out of order, so I went from the early stuff, to what he answered as being relayed to him, after people asked. He didn't just all of sudden skip to the shukra beings. I think your better off reading the thread, so you can see what he says about it, in his own order.

Last edited:

Leon

Gold Meritorious Patron
So. . . . . . what have you been smoking, and where can I get some?

But no, sriously - I think that is really cool. The whole matter of the "Akashic records" fully reconciles with orthodox science in terms of higher dimensions, with time itself being the fourth.

There was a link on this board a few months ago to a site that explained these dimensuions really well. Get your head around that and all of these "my whole life flashed before me" episodes become fully understandable.

Pitbull

Patron with Honors
This sounds like a wonderful experience!

Has this only happend once? And is there anything that you can
note that might have triggered this?

It always amazed me that LRH seems to have totally discounted "dreams"
as some kind of "bank" phenomenon. I think in reality, that he may
have deliberatly wanted to keep people from looking at dreams or
other areas to keep them controlled.

I have run across other types of claims of experiences kind of like this.
Godfre Rey King and the St. Germain Guys talk about this sort of thing,
but his writing seems to be awfully biased to take them fully seriously.
For example, it seems that in all his past life experiences, for some
reason, its him and his family that just happend to have been in
priviledged places of society.

For more legitimate exploration, you may want to check out the Monroe Institute.

gomorrhan

Gold Meritorious Patron
So. . . . . . what have you been smoking, and where can I get some?

But no, sriously - I think that is really cool. The whole matter of the "Akashic records" fully reconciles with orthodox science in terms of higher dimensions, with time itself being the fourth.

There was a link on this board a few months ago to a site that explained these dimensuions really well. Get your head around that and all of these "my whole life flashed before me" episodes become fully understandable.

Eh? Fully reconciles with orthodox science? Not so much. Fully reconciles with Dungeons & Dragons I would agree.

Oneflewover

Patron with Honors
Yea, I know this is one of those experiences, but it seems that his details on what the the Akashic records hall looked like is very similar to what other people described. Except for a few details that seem to very from person to person. I think you should read the entire thread. Because people come up with good questions for the guy, he's been answering them, from what was relayed to him.

What he said was, this experience was giving to him to wake him up by these beings.

This same guy had 2 other unusual happenings which he as also posted on this forum. Which I found quite intriguing. I wish I could post the whole thread here but it's too much. I think it's more interesting to read the whole thing over there and then see what what he tells other people, when they ask about certain aspects of the whole thing.

I hope you read the entire thing and come back to me on your thoughts. It seems many people have had these experiences, and they have quite similar details about it.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread377306/pg1

I'm kind of given it to you out of order, so I went from the early stuff, to what he answered as being relayed to him, after people asked. He didn't just all of sudden skip to the shukra beings. I think your better off reading the thread, so you can see what he says about it, in his own order.

That's interesting, Lemuria. Thanks for sharing. I'll read the thread when I get a chance.

If you'd like to look into this area anymore, I can recommend a couple of sources. For another similar "take" on these Shukra beings, (although I don't think that name is used.) you can check out http://www.montalk.net/alien .

On the Akashic hall of records, I recommend reading Geoff Filberts Excalibur Revisited. Same source also for more on your namesake :wink2:

sarahlee

I mean't to say a note worthy experience. I wanted to relay to you a supposed Akashic experience from a friend on another thread. So I wondered if any OT's in the Freezone have ever experienced such a thing.

Akashic 'Hall of records'.

This thread is for me to share with certain people here on the boards an experience that happend to me the other evening whilst i was relaxing on the bed (cooling off in the fans breeze) with my wife and little one.

We were just gently playing about and talking baby stuff when i started to feel very 'weightless' and really chilled out / relaxed and at ease. I looked past my wifes shoulder and there at the edge of the bed was a being, a humanoid being.

the only way i can describe it is as follows; it was like looking into a multi faceted rainstorm of diamonds. Opaque and yet 'solid', there but yet not there. It was truely the most stunning creature / being I have ever, ever seen.

It 'smiled' at me and bowed gently as if it was a pleasure to be with us in the room, and I just smiled back, and reached out to 'touch' the colours that flew from its every movement.

Then, without any warning as my hand passed through 'into' this creature, I was at once in two places at once.

I was 'on the bed', and yet stood next to this being, this super massive being made of diamonds and light.

I turned around to look at where i was, and words just stopped in my mind. It was an assault on the senses it was so beautiful.

Imagine if you will a hallway 1000 miles long, with the roof out of sight so far above you that clouds drift through the 'room'. Then see that every surface is made of diamond or crystal material that shimmers and acts like a prism or mirror, or both. Its ice blue, like the blue from a frozen sea, tinged with beautiful shades of green and pinks, and yet shimmers as the light plays through each individual diamond surface or being. It really is a room filled in every sense with love and light. It is simply awe inspiringly beautiful and yet so serene even though hundreds of these giant beings walks about its floor.

Light bombards the senses in every direction that you look, and yet, in amongst all of this light, hundreds of these beings moved about in such a serence peacelike manner, moving from surface to surface, watching, looking, never stopping but never looking bored or tired.

It was then i saw that on every single surface was a moving image. Trilluons of images flashed across every surface in the 'hall', including the pillars and ceiling.

Now, the being i was with stooped down and stood me in the palm of its hand, and raised me upwards, upwards towards a part of the pillar where there was a 'shelf' miles above the floor where i had been moments before. I watched my entire life from when i was born, to when I was sat on the bed with my wife. I watched every pain, every hurt, every joy, every happiness and moments even I had passed away as forgotten. I was then shown a view that was near me, but far enough away to see around me. Like a CCTV image, but crystal clear. It watched every thing I ever did, every thing I ever have done.

I was speechless. There in front of me was recorded every single moment of my life so far. Every thing.The life of a flawed human being.

(I looked at this being, and it didn't judge, didn't even seem to watch as i stood staring at 'my' life as it passed across the image. It just accepted it as it was. Just as the others never seemed to judge what was in the records, just content to be there doing what they did, never stopping, and yet they grow / shrink at every surface, never the same size for more than the time it takes to do what ever it is they do at each of these facets, each of these individual records of a life passing by).

Time passed although i am not sure how much (light passed across the hall, so some time must of gone past) and i was at a 'window' in the hall way. I looked at the being stood there next to me (although shrunk in size it still towered way above me) and it just stepped out of the window into a cloud. Just like that, out and gone.

I admit I was scared at this point, but some thing just made me follow it. I was not in a craft, not in a ship of any sort, I was pure light energy as were these beings. They use these 'cloud ships' as a method of gently watching the world pass below it, watching, keeping records, tracking time and space itself, watching those they 'overwatch'.

I asked them why they did this, what was it for, and this being held out its very hand, and its hand was an image just like the walls and pillars of the hall.

In it was a very dark black being, more like those typical grey goblin like aliens.the being showed me an image of a deep and dark cavern with those insectoid 'shukra' alien beings as it called them. It showed me that the 'shukra' despised the light these crystal / diamond beings emitted, almost like an antidote to their 'dark nature' it was explained to me.

We drifted across the sky, over an ocean, past real clouds until i could see stretching out below us was northern scotland, then it was over my city, then my house, then I was 'stood' on the top of my room, and floated to the floor.

I watched as my little one turned and waved at me, but the wife stayed unaware of my presence, but was gently watching my form as it appeared to be 'asleep' on the bed.

As soon as I stood back 'into' myself, I was like 'oh God, that was so beautiful!', but also, I was like ' i have taken a good long hard look at my life, and realise that now I have another path to travel, not the one i planned for, but a very different way has been shown me'.

I will say i am apprehensive, i will even say it causes me consternation.

But the way i was shown is the right way. I just hope I am up to the journey ahead.

OMG that text was so long.. I could only understand Akashic, because of SOM... is that what you are referring to. Did it work or not. Your text is a book, short answer?

RolandRB

Rest in Peace
That sure is a lot of speculation without a shred of evidence.

I prefer my science fiction to call itself that.

I'd like to smoke what that guy smoked to have that experience but would prefer enough of my brain to be left at the end of it that I didn't think the astral planes were being run by shakra, greys, etc..

Leon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well, maybe. But then maybe not.

If Time is the fourth dimension, and we, being in a three dimensional fixation, don't fully see it as being spatial, and in "reality" everuthing (past, present and future) exists in the NOW but we only see a tiny sliver of it at a time and call it with this strange term "present time", well.....don't you see - the "Time track" or "Akashic records" could be just that part of the fourth dimension that we "permit ourselves to access and view under certain very limited circumstances.

It could be that way. That's all I'm saying.