ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Alanzo Apologism 101: Does Anti-Scientology Deserve Any Criticism?

Discussion in 'Life After Scientology' started by Alanzo, Aug 11, 2019.

1. pineapple

pineapple Silver Meritorious Patron

The link I referred to is exactly the same as the one Type4_PTS posted.

2. Clay Pigeon

Clay Pigeon Gold Meritorious Patron

It's a piece of the link Pitsy put up

3. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

I woke up thinking about this post of yours, Clay Pigeon.

A "politically correct" way to be an Ex-Scientologist.

That stings, sir.

4. Clay Pigeon

Clay Pigeon Gold Meritorious Patron

You would not be the "politically correct" sort; where might there be sting?

5. pineapple

pineapple Silver Meritorious Patron

Compare the two links.

6. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

Because I realized, from this concept you introduced, that I have strong opinions about what an Ex "should" be. And I would not want to be creating some kind of political correct cut out as an Ex with my opinions.

Anything close to 'political correctness' as an Ex works against pretty much everything I believe about being one.

7. PirateAndBum

PirateAndBum Gold Meritorious Patron

Then think longer on it. You've had your own ideas about that for a long time and they have changed over time.

8. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

As they should.

9. lotus

lotus stubborn rebel sheep!

I have been and will remain, as most of my fellow ex-scientologist, the ex-scientologist I decided to be and am, evolving on my personnal path.....
    Any lecturer who thinks will proletyze to me or even try to pass on me his own dissonances, cognitions or even obsessions is not born yet....

I owe nothing to nobody regarding my thoughts, what and who I support and nor what they think has any sort of influence on me..especially not the big ego internet characters.....I am a big girl assuming who I am...and quite trustful in my own critical thinking as well as in my guts.
    Most people here are big boys and big girls who I also respect for the same reasons, no matter what they believe. Their critical thoughts has had great value for me ( to consider in my own reflections) and I consider the rich true life experience of most of them as pieces of gems.
    Wisdom is not found in books and rhetoric.

I also don't belong to any clan as most don't..and I truly don't give a fuck . I have a real life.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
    Glenda and ThetanExterior like this.