What's new

Alanzo endorses First Independent Church of Scientology

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
AND...

There is a reason that efforts to reform Scientology do not work. Really good people have tried and failed. Ask David Mayo how it worked for him. And countless others who eventually gave up.

Scientology tends to fall apart without the rigid totalitarian control system that Hubbard intertwined into the mix. When people try to start a "kinder, gentler" version of Scn, the KSW hard-liners show up to destroy it.

That, or the followers eventually just start living life and drift away, realizing they no longer need ANY version of Scientology in their lives.

Exactly.

Add to that the simple fact that Hubbard's Fair Game and vast number of other sociopathic attack/vengeance "tech" are core elements that cannot be taken out of the compound known as Scientology any more than one can drink water that has had 1 of the 2 hydrogen molecules removed from the H20 molecule.

Once one admits that Hubbard was a pathological liar, con man AND that none of his Clearing, OT and Exteriorization tech worked even slightly (or ever!) one is left with a choice.

1. Pretend that one can remove all the parts of Scientology that are blatant lies, fraud, human rights abuses and criminally abhorrent--after which one pretends that it's still Scientology.

-or-

2. Confront (admit) that it's a hoax, cringe and then politely apologize and return to the thing Scientologists are not able to confront--reality.​

HelluvaHoax!

AND.... a quick look at his recent article reveals that his comment section is......CLOSED

I saw that, LOL.

He did that for very good reasons.

Prohibiting
comments/criticism is one of the more obvious "TELLS" of a person who thinks like a Scientologist.

That's why Hubbard installed depraved "scripture" in his cult that forbid "joking" and sent slaves to re-indoctrination gulags for daring to criticize (disagree) with his every infallible pronouncement. That's why the moment a Scientologist made any comment/criticism about Hubbard or his hoax, they were summarily attacked and "destroyed utterly".

That's why other Scientology wanna-be messiahs (e.g. gurus, messengers of Ron, et al) like Marty Rathbun attacked and banned anyone on his blog who dared to disagree with him. They instantly were declared "punks", "haters", and other similarly degrading descriptives.

It doesn't even matter that Rathbun was simultaneously criticizing Scientology and Scientologists (while he was launching ad hom attacks on anyone else who did likewise)--he still ran his thought police proscriptions in an attempt to reduce any competition to rubble.

Alanzo, likewise, often acts in this arrogantly imperious manner, under the pretense of being an "inquisitive philosopher", lol.

Yeah, you could say that I've had enough of all these omniscient gurus! LOL

Hypatia

Pagan
Alanzo endorses First Independent Church of Scientology.

In response to Reza Aslan's Believer episode on CNN, Alanzo has [FONT=&amp]has endorsed Independent Scientology generally, and specifically the First Independent Church of Scientology.

Alanzo's Blog: [/FONT]
Indy Efforts at Reforming Scientology Should Be An Important Part of the Solution

https://www.alanzosblog.com/indy-ef...-should-be-an-important-part-of-the-solution/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

XVoBLjR.png

Once again, Scientology’s most hysterical critics, led by the blind atheist cleric, Tony Ortega, are doing their best to nullify any attempt by Independent Scientologists to reform Scientology. This is very short-sighted and based on a blinkered thought-stopping distortion that “it is impossible to reform Scientology.”

Anyone who has ever taken a course in a Scientology organization that was NOT run by the fanatics in the Sea Organization know everything they should need to know that this tired old distortion is not true. There are plenty of forms of Scientology that are not abusive, and many people who do not want Scientology to be abusive.

2 events have been minimized and largely ignored by Tony Ortega and his militant Bunkerites which are a very important part of the solution for ending the spiritual abuses in the Church of Scientology.
The First Independent Church of Scientology received approval of its Articles of Incorporation by the State of California on March 7, 2016, as reported by the Religious Liberty League.

Per Tony Ortega’s own reporting, Dani Lemberger and the Church of Scientology were ordered to settle a lawsuit in Tel Aviv this month – or the judge threatened to get rid of the Church of Scientology in Israel. The deal was sealed to the public. But what kind of bargaining position did Dani Lemberger have in those negotiations under a judge who said that?

I think these might be viewed as two important legal wins for Independent Scientology – a form of Scientology WITHOUT abusive Sea Org fanatics in it.

[SNIP]

The end of Scientology abuse will come though many different routes, but it is clear now that it must mostly come from Scientologists themselves.

[SNIP]

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

Isn't that Merell Vannier's group?

HelluvaHoax!

Take it as a compliment HH it means your effective with your humour and wit a truly dangerous combination that can loosen the grip of scio on any mind having been bitten by Whobirds snake oil remedy.

Keep on Keepin on HH:thumbsup:

Thanks bud!

Satire to a Scientologist is like holding up a crucifix to a vampire.

Somehow, all those HUNDREDS of hours of "bullbaiting" goes out the window within the first seconds that humor enters the conversation.

Well, Ron did try to warn everyone that Scientology was "...a deadly serious activity". LOL.

Thanks Ron, how's it going on your "advanced OT research" at Target II?

Free Being Me

Crusader
I've seen references to Alanzo many times on this board although he was around here before I joined and seems to have left. What I'd like to know is; what are the aims of these reformers? Do they really have the well-being of humanity at heart and believe scientology can be a force for good in the world, or do they see the millions of dollars the CofS has generated and are hoping to channel some of that their way?
Perhaps these visual aids will help contrast Alanzo and his repetitious finger pointing crusades with a wee bit of ESMB history.

Normal generosity
C6iIvxPU4AEUK5Y.jpg

Oprah Winfrey to audience:
You get a car! You get a car! You get a car!
EVERYONE GETS A CAR!!!

Alanzo's idea of generosity
22b1f9bed0d82bd0f04aab75abbdbf6c.jpg

Alanzo to people at ESMB:
You're OSA! You're OSA! You're OSA!
EVERYONE IS OSAOSAOSAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Perhaps these visual aids will help contrast Alanzo and his repetitious finger pointing crusades with a wee bit of ESMB history.

Normal generosity
C6iIvxPU4AEUK5Y.jpg

Oprah Winfrey to audience:
You get a car! You get a car! You get a car!
EVERYONE GETS A CAR!!!

Alanzo's idea of generosity
22b1f9bed0d82bd0f04aab75abbdbf6c.jpg

Alanzo to people at ESMB:
You're OSA! You're OSA! You're OSA!
EVERYONE IS OSAOSAOSAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

:lol::lol:

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist

How is the First Independent Church of Scientology going to provide, say, an HSDC course without violating U.S. copyright law?
For example, will they just make copies of the HCOBs for course packs?

:confused2:

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter

How is the First Independent Church of Scientology going to provide, say, an HSDC course without violating U.S. copyright law?

There is a separate thread for the First Independent Church of Scientology, and this topic was covered in an article in that thread:

First Independent Church of Scientology requests a copyright and trademark license from the Church of Scientology (more precisely, RTC and CST), and has an alternative plan if rejected.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...-Scientology&p=1129516&viewfull=1#post1129516

I am NOT saying that their plan has any chance of succeeding. I am simply saying that they have a plan, and it is discussed at the link above.

Terril park

Sponsor
There is a separate thread for the First Independent Church of Scientology, and this topic was covered in an article in that thread:

First Independent Church of Scientology requests a copyright and trademark license from the Church of Scientology (more precisely, RTC and CST), and has an alternative plan if rejected.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...-Scientology&p=1129516&viewfull=1#post1129516

I am NOT saying that their plan has any chance of succeeding. I am simply saying that they have a plan, and it is discussed at the link above.

Clearbird can supply most auditing courses.

http://www.freezoneearth.org/Clearbird/

HelluvaHoax!

That sounds great!

Do you happen to have a schedule of when Clearbird has one of their PCs publicly demonstrate the abilities of a Clear?

I seem to keep missing the notice of those events. I am sure that their tech is so standard, they must have produced TONS of Clears over the decades!

Excited to travel to the next Clearbird event in my Bluebird!

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
I've been hesitant to post this and probably most of you don't know,
but the original Bluebird was fully restored recently inside and out.

The 1980's motor home (top photos) was taken down to its bare frame
and rebuilt with modern amenities (bottom photos) and signature
personalizations.

COB has kept this under wraps as many parishoners might feel this is an
extravagant waste of COS monies, especially when they're having troubles
keeping up with their out-of-control credit card balances.

But when has that ever stopped him before?

bluebird.jpg

:wink2:

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
The reason LRH hasn't returned is because his BlueBird Wanderlodge isn't where he left it at his Creston ranch! He's been looking for it for many years. Some say it is in the garage by his house at Gold Base.

goldbase2-1024x574.png

phenomanon

Canyon
That sounds great!

Do you happen to have a schedule of when Clearbird has one of their PCs publicly demonstrate the abilities of a Clear?

I seem to keep missing the notice of those events. I am sure that their tech is so standard, they must have produced TONS of Clears over the decades!

Pat Krenik posted a picture of a Clear just a few days ago.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

But . . . I sup'd someone on Clearbird's Level 0 course in 2004 when I was working with Rey Robles for a few months. The student had a proper Clearbird pack, purchased normally. The pack contains a good enough rendition of Hubbard's stuff, and I had sup'd Level 0 quite a bit before, so no problems, right?

Not so. What happens when the student has a question? Assuming it is a sensible question and the answer is in the pack, the correct sup thing is to point out where the answer is. "It's in your pack" is just dumb, upsets the student, and shows the student the sup doesn't know the answer. With the original Hubbard references, it's easy, as you can look it up in the pack, or the tech vols, or tech dictionary, or any number of familiar places. But where the hell is the reference inside this several-hundred-page unfamiliar pack? In the end I used the pack where I could (rarely) and tech vols where I couldn't.

Terril will probably be the only person interested in this comment. I'm certainly never going to train anyone on Level 0 again, Clearbird or Hubbard.

Paul

Hypatia

Pagan

I was told there's a loophole. I think the old pre GAT stuff may have an expired copyright.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
That sounds great!

Hoaxy,

Your bluebird is not exactly a bluebird motorhome, it's called a trailer. :blush:
I like though the nice oak door you put and the beautifull landscaping and terrasse work..it's clean :)

ac28327137be6901cea39923ab6502f7.jpg

Is there a little nice guest bedroom in that thing??? :blush:

278f277bae2841ed25e1530819dea4e8.gif

Last edited:

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
He eventually closes most of his blog entries, even the ones that have no comments in them.

He re-opened comments. Closed by mistake at the get-go...apparently.

Personally, I think Alanzo is THRILLED to have some action and to be the subject of discussion over here again. He was lonely. But I'm going to stop talking about him now. It's kinda creeping me out that we're talking about him over here, and he's talking about me and HH over there and.... yikes!

And HH, I don't know about you, but I am CERTAINLY not an old man, LOL! That comment gave me a good chuckle.

Thanks Alanzo, needed a laugh.