What's new

Alanzo endorses First Independent Church of Scientology

Hypatia

Pagan
He re-opened comments. Closed by mistake at the get-go...apparently.

Personally, I think Alanzo is THRILLED to have some action and to be the subject of discussion over here again. He was lonely. But I'm going to stop talking about him now. It's kinda creeping me out that we're talking about him over here, and he's talking about me and HH over there and.... yikes!

And HH, I don't know about you, but I am CERTAINLY not an old man, LOL! That comment gave me a good chuckle.

Thanks Alanzo, needed a laugh.

I don't know the guy but having been on ars years ago, I've heard of him. In all fairness, probably most bloggers want some attention.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
He re-opened comments. Closed by mistake at the get-go...apparently.

Personally, I think Alanzo is THRILLED to have some action and to be the subject of discussion over here again. He was lonely. But I'm going to stop talking about him now. It's kinda creeping me out that we're talking about him over here, and he's talking about me and HH over there and.... yikes!

And HH, I don't know about you, but I am CERTAINLY not an old man, LOL! That comment gave me a good chuckle.

Thanks Alanzo, needed a laugh.

I wasn't sure what you were talking about ("old man") so I painfully dragged/forced myself over to Alanzo's imbecilic troll blog--where he is desperately posting things about me again and again, hoping to find someone who will read or comment on his trolling.

I noticed just now that Alanzo is repeatedly asking for me or someone else to give him a "LINK" to an insane quote which he made up. He claimed it is something I said in the past that he can't locate (for some unknown reason). LOL

FACT: I never said it. Alanzo just made up some insane shit and put quotes around it, claiming that I said it. That's how desperate the guy is. Blatant lying to try to attract any attention he can. I won't repeat his trolling by quoting his insane crap--but rest assured it is something I never said, wrote or even remotely thought. Ever. Just lies.

FACT: Alanzo is a stone cold troll. I used to think (years ago) that he was just a desperate, self-aggrandizing, attention-whoring fool. Now, after years of watching his hypocrisy and lunacy, it is obvious that he is just a pathetic troll.

Hey Alanzo, tell both your blog readers that you can't find the alleged quote because you made it up. Or are you afraid that'll blow off your 2 remaining loyal officers? LOL

HELPFUL TIP: Alanzo, why don't you find something you can write about without lying and trolling? Maybe it will help you develop the skills required of a writer that don't rely on scumbag tricks and gimmicks to get a reader or two. You might eventually develop a legit audience--the way professional writers do. Until then, you are a disgrace, a parasite and a degenerate liar. And if you honestly look around, you might also notice that you have become the unwitting punchline of a joke that you keep telling.

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
17.gif

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Please Hoaxy, don't hurt lotus... :blush:

tumblr_mks2m9FUgO1rknrf9o1_500.gif

Gib

Crusader
Alanzo endorses First Independent Church of Scientology.

In response to Reza Aslan's Believer episode on CNN, Alanzo has [FONT=&amp]has endorsed Independent Scientology generally, and specifically the First Independent Church of Scientology.

Alanzo's Blog: [/FONT]
Indy Efforts at Reforming Scientology Should Be An Important Part of the Solution

https://www.alanzosblog.com/indy-ef...-should-be-an-important-part-of-the-solution/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

XVoBLjR.png

Once again, Scientology’s most hysterical critics, led by the blind atheist cleric, Tony Ortega, are doing their best to nullify any attempt by Independent Scientologists to reform Scientology. This is very short-sighted and based on a blinkered thought-stopping distortion that “it is impossible to reform Scientology.”

Anyone who has ever taken a course in a Scientology organization that was NOT run by the fanatics in the Sea Organization know everything they should need to know that this tired old distortion is not true. There are plenty of forms of Scientology that are not abusive, and many people who do not want Scientology to be abusive.

2 events have been minimized and largely ignored by Tony Ortega and his militant Bunkerites which are a very important part of the solution for ending the spiritual abuses in the Church of Scientology.
The First Independent Church of Scientology received approval of its Articles of Incorporation by the State of California on March 7, 2016, as reported by the Religious Liberty League.

Per Tony Ortega’s own reporting, Dani Lemberger and the Church of Scientology were ordered to settle a lawsuit in Tel Aviv this month – or the judge threatened to get rid of the Church of Scientology in Israel. The deal was sealed to the public. But what kind of bargaining position did Dani Lemberger have in those negotiations under a judge who said that?

I think these might be viewed as two important legal wins for Independent Scientology – a form of Scientology WITHOUT abusive Sea Org fanatics in it.

[SNIP]

The end of Scientology abuse will come though many different routes, but it is clear now that it must mostly come from Scientologists themselves.

[SNIP]

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

For some reason unknown to me, which Alanzo knows, is that there are no clears or OT's. That boy has lost the big picture of the so called religion of scientology which is to produce "clears" and "OT's" for which there are none and he Alanzo knows this from experience of having been in. :confused2:

Let's look at Alanzo's rhetoric to "shit stir" or create emotions, here are the words he uses to do so in his post:

hysterical

blind atheist cleric

nullify

reform

There are plenty of forms of Scientology that are not abusive, and many people who do not want Scientology to be abusive

militant Bunkerites

spiritual abuses
-----------------------------------

It would be great to reform scientology without it's abuses, why that would be great, however what about "clear" and "OT", none exist, so why on earth would one reform scientology as there is no product. :melodramatic:

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Free Being Me

Crusader
>snip< It would be great to reform scientology without it's abuses, why that would be great, however what about "clear" and "OT", none exist, so why on earth would one reform scientology as there is no product. :melodramatic:

$cientology is cult, it was Elcon's cash-grab bilking people out of money while getting in peoples heads to mentally destabilize them into cognitively dissonant wishful thinking fanatics. There's nothing of value in $cientology. It's convoluted mind fuckery and a waste of time to "reform" since its only purpose is to trick the unwary, gullible, ignorant, into becoming cultists and keep people in their cult bubble.

I reckon some folks just can't let $cientology go, can't recover and are lost clinging to Elcon's lies. What do you think?

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
It would be great to reform scientology without it's abuses, why that would be great, however what about "clear" and "OT", none exist, so why on earth would one reform scientology as there is no product. :melodramatic:

What you said!

Even with all muy sicere goodwill, I can't find anything in $cientology that is not either abusive, a lie, an obvious racket, a mind manipulation, a spiritual denying, an implant of toxic values...a core belief of a paranoid soscipath of a pseudo time track..a never ending exorcism and chasing entitites..

If anyone had found one thing of value...tha is of true help without a toxic or manipulative side..please tell..I want to know! :confused2:

The approach of people who want to reform $cientology without it's abusive stuff is either dishonnest or totally naive at best...

1) $cientology is abusive by it's nature..it was designed to enslave, manipulate and abuse people to take advantage of them
2) It was designed to be a money racket and , later on disguised to ''fake'' a religion purposely to fool aauthorities for tax exempt benefit.

So who would want to reform a mafia intell Inc (carrying it's rules and philosophy) into a pseudo inoffensive religion (or mental therapy) ??? How can it be done... What will be kept what willl be thrown away???? :confused2:

Last edited:

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
I don't know the guy but having been on ars years ago, I've heard of him. In all fairness, probably most bloggers want some attention.

Hilarious. Do you think people haven't figured out that you are (redacted - but think stuffed toy)

Oops did I just out you? I guess you and Alanzo (the person you say you don't know) can natter your brains out about me on his blog.

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Hilarious. Do you think people haven't figured out that you are (redacted - but think stuffed toy)

Oops did I just out you? I guess you and Alanzo (the person you say you don't know) can natter your brains out about me on his blog.

Oh didn't knew that :unsure:
(still not the sharpest tool in the drawyer though)

Emma will be given a break today..
I am on the ""menu du jour''

Much thanks..I am very honored to be given such attention.
from my international public
:bow::giggle:

Although such devastating to learn (from someone never encountered IRL)
we are a less than compassionate person
and a cruel pervert :no: Oh lotus, bad girl :smack:

But saying people can't get what I am talking about in my beautiful writtings ..is utterly lies and demagogy
Going down the drain....back to my renovations :bigcry:

Ml
Lotus - ESMB Ars**ole :coolwink:

Alanzo: vos désirs sont des ordres. A votre google.
Si vous aviez lu plus que mes dernier posts , qui par ailleurs semblent vous avoir plu, et pour lesquels vous semblez flatté, vous sauriez depuis fort longtemps le genre féminin de votre toute dévouée. Un peu plus d'effort SVP pour charmer vos lectrices occasionelles.

Last edited by a moderator: