Alanzo, please say it isn't so

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
The criminal mind accusing others of similar like, totally bad junk and stuff to their own?

ECT = Electropsychometer Cult Therapy

blue-e-meter.jpg

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^

HH, you nailed it in one.:thumbsup:

Desperate cult is desperate - inside and outside of DM's control.

So now we have Indie OSA:duh:

I'm not sure, did someone say it was/is?

Yes, you did. You stated earlier:

On the other hand, we could just leave the OSA-style Dead Agent Bullshit Smear tactics to those who apparently need them in order to make less of others and thereby defend their untenable position.

You're the one who used and forwarded the words: "Smear tactics" and "make less of others" in your earlier reply. Those words are in YOUR reply. I've highlighted those words in your above quote in bold.

As I asked before and you so careful tried to avoid answering, how does being an ECT survivor make less of one or smear one?

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
@thereckoning, - The OP and the speculation about Alanzo is obviously some OSA shit. Unfortunatly it seems that it's perpetrated by some 'independent scientologist'.. You?

Frankly, Your post above looks like more OSA shit.

This is worrying, as it shows that the 'independents' already are recreating the most unpalatable aspects of the Sinister Scam Cult of Scientology.

Could you please tell me it ain't so?

Ah.. But can I even believe you? - Those Hubbard PR and Intelligence policies are all about shorestories and lies.. All that shit is recreated too I think.

:yes:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Posted by thereckoning

Snipped

A word about Alanzo. Without prejudice, let me say this. I have interacted with Al a lot on Geir’s (now Claire’s) forum over the past year. I have a back ground in psychiatry/psychology, and more than 8 months ago, I began to believe that Al had received ECT at some point in his life, possibly after his break with the Co$.

You have a way of writing that reminds me of another sad troll, who has been very quiet of late ...

:whistling:

Exactly what does Alanzo's health have to do with you?

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
I know why this database crash happened!

It was Vinaire using a very bad, but superbly fitting word! - The post has been lost!

Vin called 'thereconing' a deuchebag!

And coming from Vin.. Holy moley! - It made the grounds and ceilings in adjacent spiritual realms wobble and was the cause of microquakes deep in the crust of the Earth ! - I bet that the reverberations corrupted the database!

Ouf.. I hope that my referring to it won't corrupt the database all over again?

:nervous:

I know why this database crash happened!

It was Vinaire using a very bad, but superbly fitting word! - The post has been lost!

Vin called 'thereconing' a deuchebag!

And coming from Vin.. Holy moley! - It made the grounds and ceilings in adjacent spiritual realms wobble and was the cause of microquakes deep in the crust of the Earth ! - I bet that the reverberations corrupted the database!

Ouf.. I hope that my referring to it won't corrupt the database all over again?

:nervous:

Just look at it, and it will be alright. But 10,000 lessons needed in how to look and how to talk about looking. it is very very complicatedly simple. You see?

Veda

Sponsor
One of the deleted posts on this thread contained a link to the section of Rathbun's blog where the comment, quoted in the opening post of this thread, appeared. Does any one have that link? The link also led to an account by... (and the name eludes me)... a Hubbard acolyte, who described Hubbard's robust health as of the middle of 1983. Anyone have that link, before this thread is put to rest? The account of Hubbard's physical health, mid 1983, has some relevance.

rhill

Patron with Honors
One of the deleted posts on this thread contained a link to the section of Rathbun's blog where the comment, quoted in the the opening post of this thread, appeared. Does any one have that link? The link also led to an account by... (and the name eludes me)... a Hubbard acolyte, who described Hubbard's robust health as of the middle of 1983. Anyone have that link, befoe this thread is put to rest?

This?
http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2010/10/25/lrh-arrives-at-creston/#comment-71415