What's new

** ALERT !! ** Stephen McBride will be on Today Tonight - Thursday 3rd Dec - 6:30pm

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
http://forums.whyweprotest.net/15-m...ht-thursday-3rd-dec-6-30pm-57770/#post1088930

Hi there,
If your not familiar with my story... I'm the brother of Edward McBride who committed suicide whilst being with the Scientology.. Last week (23rd Nov) I had a press conference with Nick Xenophon in Canberra at Parliament House..
Today Tonight (channel 7 in Australia) had a 30 min interview with me after the press conference. I have just received a txt from Today Tonight stating that it will be aired TONIGHT (3rd Dec 2009)..

For further info, refer to the link below..

Edward McBride Suicide - A message from his brother Stephen

Kind regards,

Stephen McBride (brother of Edward McBride - RIP)

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
What? They previewed John Travolta singing on "The Road to Freedom" album. What happened to Stephen McBride?

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
It was another great segment from TodayTonight :)

I believe someone will be youtubeing a recording soon.

Also LOL at the road to freedom stuff
It is possibly one of the worst songs ever recorded, part of the worst album in the galaxy which is full of songs written by Scientology founder L Ron Hubbard.
Anyone interested in hearing it again? I could upload the CD for your listening pleasure. :coolwink:

Oh and don't forget to vote on that poll! Yes is currently winning by 96% :D

Doom

Lurking.
It was another great segment from TodayTonight :)

I believe someone will be youtubeing a recording soon.

Also LOL at the road to freedom stuff

Anyone interested in hearing it again? I could upload the CD for your listening pleasure. :coolwink:

Oh and don't forget to vote on that poll! Yes is currently winning by 96% :D
Please Dont upload that album plz :puke2:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
It was a good piece - well done Stephen and Bryan Seymour.

There is a poll you can vote on here:

http://au.todaytonight.yahoo.com/

Q.Do you think the Government should call a Senate Inquiry into the Church of Scientology?

Story here:

http://au.todaytonight.yahoo.com/article/6546344/general/claims-scientology
Great report with Stephen McBride, the poll;
Q.Do you think the Government should call a Senate Inquiry into the Church of Scientology?

is currentlyrunning 96% YES.

Carmel

Crusader
Bryan Seymour did well with that show tonight - Best he's done on Scn, I think, and great backup for Xenophon. :thumbsup:

Don't forget to vote. :coolwink:

Feral

Rogue male
The problem with these polls are that the Scios find them and repeatedly hit them. When I was in I'd been asked to do that.

The last today tonight poll was 92% in favour of the treatment the CofS was getting. I think the question was; 'Do you feel the the CofS has been treated harshly?"

Over night it changed with a sudden 20,000 hits. OSA was claiming a victory as it was 80% against the treatment the CofS had gotten. I think that 'mandatory celebration' in LA had something to do with it.:yes:

Shredder

Patron with Honors
Great TT show

It definately came across well - they mean business, although it's a work in progress -

Brian Seymour is really demonstrating his artistic and professional flair.

It's great to hear Sen. Xenophon supporting the former Brisbane PC's brother in his endeavour - and excellent seeing Bob Brown align with Xenophon and table his support for the enquiry - good strong move.

I thought it was very positive to see the ongoing support building momentum for the enquiry.

Last edited:

Feral

Rogue male
Just caught up with the show, very impressive, I think the standard of investigative journalism is simply brilliant.

Osiris

Patron with Honors
:welcome: Osiris - now that you've told Kevin your story, wanna do the same for us?:D:drama:

Sure scooter,

just for your information this is the message I sent (on reflection I could have said things better, but I basically just wanted to add my support with a story from my experience.

I was in Scientology nearly 20 years ago, for about 2 years, & the
Experience still haunts me today, because, I have moved house 4 times since
then, trying to loose contact with Scientology, but they have tracked me down
each time,(don't know how ?) & were last in contact with my home a matter
of weeks ago, they will not take NO for an answer if you tell them not to
call me again,

but also 20 years ago I was caused to spend about 40,000 with them, a lot of
money over a 2 year period & considering I did not want to spend any of
it, but their constant badgering (interviews) is designed to wear you down,
until you say yes,

Another thing is you will only find success stories of people who were there,
because you were only encouraged to write success stories & attest to